It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most irritating things IMO (Legal deadly drugs & Illegal good substances)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Alcohol and Tobacco are two drugs that are legal but have killed millions.

There are certain drugs that can have many benefits and have had no deaths yet they are illegal.

Pharmacies are also able to sell killer drugs legally.

Why must everything be about money? Why can't the people come first for once?

Tobacco is meant to be one of the most addictive substances known to man. It also kills and is taxed heavily.
Alcohol is taxed heavily, is addictive and kills loads of people.

Maybe De-Population was a known benefit when promoting these deadly, legal, addictive and lubriciously profitable substances.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And if such illegal and unregulated substances where to become legal and regulated what would stop the big corporations that would try to control them from adding nicotine and other chemicals to these good substances. I believe the best medicines are the all natural ones.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

your right,it is about money and control,they could care less about your health and well being, what even baffles me is how they ban smoking outdoors at places like bus stops and in front of buildings yet let the cars stream by in endless cycles like the exhaust isnt harmful lol, trust me,we live in bizzaro world,down is up,good is bad, its all backwards and the opposite of anything logical, they say hell is the impossibility of reason,well,this must be hell,especially with all the evil prevailing

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

There are certain drugs that can have many benefits and have had no deaths yet they are illegal.

Tobacco is meant to be one of the most addictive substances known to man. It also kills and is taxed heavily.

Maybe De-Population was a known benefit when promoting these deadly, legal, addictive and lubriciously profitable substances.

when you say tobacco i think you mean nicotene, nicotene is addictive but that is not what kills people when people smoke tobacco, in a cigerette there are about 4 thousand chemicals most added by the tobacco companys.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
everyone dies, life is the most effective form of depopulation, fortunately being born offsets this.

edit on 12-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The biggest reason that cigarettes are deadly is because of the 600 some odd number of additives that are put into them to make them addictive. All those chemicals add up to "death". Without all those chemicals, tobacco in and of itself is not as addictive nor is it anywhere near as deadly.

Tobacco has been used for a long time by humanity, it's when corporations got into the mix caring only for their bottom dollar that a problem was created. I seriously would like to see one of these studies conducted on cigarettes to be done on natural cigarettes. Otherwise, to say cigarette smoking is deadly is a half truth.

Corporations in my opinion = bad!

Harm None
Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Agree completely with the OP - hypocrisy at its best!

You could literally solve every drug problem overnight by making them legal.

But as Hilary said, there's just too much money in it to make it legal.

FYI Hemp is illegal because it competes with almost everything (but mostly as an alternative paper source to cutting down trees). There's money in cutting down trees but not growing Hemp because Hemp is so fast and easy to grow you just couldn't make money from it.

Tobacco on the other hand is harder to grow and so easier to regulate.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Originally posted by TechUnique

when you say tobacco i think you mean nicotene, nicotene is addictive but that is not what kills people when people smoke tobacco, in a cigerette there are about 4 thousand chemicals most added by the tobacco companys.

Actually, nicotine is poisonous and contributes to heat disease...

Anyway. Yeah, none of the insanity will stop until people make it stop. I don't care what it takes, we need to reclaim the liberty that was fought for despite all political, religious and corporate pressure. Most of all, we need to educate other about actual freedom and not the faux freedom that media anchors smile about.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Saving peoples lives is against the elites agenda. So stuff like weed that doesnt kill you, is ilegal.

Prepare this tinker seed, for it will grow aromic weed, dont fathom young one, it is your mind it will feed, either big or small,no matter the deed, open your hand it is this you need.

top topics

join