It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at war with ETs?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by WingedBull

yeah; unless we're USEFUL to them for the time being. then no need to nuke us or what not.

but they might be trying to trim down our numbers a bit.

...or maybe it was the sign of them wanting us to know who our masters are.

maybe their planning to reveal themselves down the track. (i.e. "Revelations')

and want us to know who's boss (i.e. 9/11 - says 'we're boss').
?

Greetings, WingedBull. You said it very wise, indeed. The Georgia Guidestones spells it right out in eight languages. To respond to the original post, I don't think humanity is at war with Aliens, But, I do think the leadership of the world is in direct collusion with aliens, and non aliens, those who have been here before us, and live beneath our feet. I think TPTB, we throw that word around a lot in here, what I mean is this: The powers that are in complete control of everything, every economy, every resource, every law enforcement office, every military battalion, every road, every waterway, every dollar, every job. Did I get them all? This "Hidden Hand," as I like to call it, is top secret, diversified, compartmentalized, and richer than God. They do not want, or need your money, they just do not want you to have it. They know exactly Who and What their MASTER is, and they know that your Masters, Lords, and Gods are just fakes, set to fool you. They know that these MASTERs are coming back here soon. They know these MASTERs will want to RULE over their Creations, (us) and the powers will attempt to kill as many as they can before the Event. Can't have those good aliens have any human reinforcements, can they now? Children are being taken as I write this, all over the world. I'm talking about Indigos here, I know that word have a bad name around here, so I will just say, "Star Children." No, that word has a bad name too. I guess the threat against them is real then, huh?

The plan, I believe, is several fold. I will try to put it all down, so it can be understood properly. Anyone who wishes to help me out here, corrections or further info, please feel free to do so.

First and foremost, the former Control Center, commonly known as the Sacred Rock.

History The sacred rock over which the Dome of the Rock is built was considered holy before the arrival of Islam. Jews believed, and still believe, the rock to be the very place where Abraham prepared to sacrifice Isaac (an event which Muslims place in Mecca). In addition, the Dome of the Rock (or the adjacent Dome of the Chain) is believed by many to stand directly over the site of the Holy of Holies of both Solomon's Temple and Herod's Temple.
Source

The Sumerian word, E.DIN, translates as Home of the Righteous Ones. It was in the E.DIN that the city, E.RI.DU, was established. The name has been translated into all languages of the world, including Erde in German, Erthe in Middle English, Ertz in Kurdish, and Eretz in Hebrew. The word also came to be what English speaking people call Earth. The place where the E.DIN was established was in the lands drained by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and what came to be known as Mesopotamia. The twin peaks of the mountain called Arrata / Ararat were used as landing guidepoints for the Nephilim’s spacecrafts.
Source

When the Nephlim/Annunaki do return, they will no doubt land right on that big stone, the largest carved and set stone in the world, crushing into non existence whatever stands thereon.

TPTB, collectively, wish to have humanity pruned down to manageable numbers, and have them fully dumbed down, poisoned into compliance, and completely dependant upon electronic devices and what little cash they are allowed to have at one time. TBTP also want all weapons except theirs to be gathered up without an argument or dissent. They wish a race of Robots, fully under control of them.

TPTB wish to have all of this done, and then just hand over the Gold, and Human Slaves to their Masters. TPTB hope to be like the Ancient Pharaohs. Simple plan, huh?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

and was 9/11 a 'declaration of war' of sorts?

is it possible that certain members of our govt and those in posiitons of power are in fact, aliens? (perhaps that either look humanoid enough to get away with it naturally; or can pretend to look human?)

are they trying to wipe us out (or a good proportion of us) and or control us?

think it sounds crazy?

but IS it.

Let's look at the evidence:

Well no one denies that the planet and govt is riddled wiht secret societies - with power structures where you end up answering to your superiors. but do you really know who they are?

their symbol is the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the eye of horus) - it dates back to egypt, and to the society called the 'followers of horus' from before the pharonic reign.

from around the time when gods (aka aliens) are said to have ruled the earth, before leaving kings to do the job for them (half human/half alien kings?). Hence the 'divine right to rule' of the english royal family etc.

now even societies in the pacific and africa had rulers who allegedly were descended from matings between human women and 'gods' (alien men presumably). Hence their right to rule; and their desire to keep their bloodline pure.

have these aliens been controlling us ever since via secret methods (and secret societies) so that we dont suspect their existance?

slaves can rebel. but if you dont know you're a slave, and think you're free - you'll never rebel.

also if they keep you fighting each other; you might never notice who your real enemy is. (divide and conquer).

would explain why:

those in power fund both sides of wars and start wars between countries for their own ends

(i.e. to keep humans fighting each other and also profit from it)

why so many ppl think cia/us govt was involved in 9/11 - what is more symbolic (or was) of global human civilisation and its achievements than the twin towers in new york? sent a nasty shock thru the world didnt it.
was it the aliens signalling a declaration of war?

has the war on humanity been really on since the 'gods (aliens) first brought civilisation to each after creating humans themselves (from early hominid plus their own dna - as the ancient sumerian texts say)_?

then enlil got annoyed wiht the worker race they had created - their noise gave him headaches...

so they brought the flood to wipe us out.

but some humans escaped, thanks to enlil's disgruntled brother enki.

now many cultures worldwide speak of two brothers who visited in ages past (and were 'gods') wiht magical powers. These two brothers supposedly built nan madol - a wonder of the pacific and the world, comparable to the great pyramid.

horus by the way is the son of one of the brothers (enlil) and so the heir to the throne once enlil was killed by enki (osiris killed by seth) it seems.

anyway; point is they tried to wipe out humans once in a flood (or left them to die - same thing?)

now are they trying to poison them and reduce the global population?

think not?

read the protocols of sion - not written by the jews (who have been their victims plenty of times); but by a secret society (or 'the secret society). e.g. priory of SION.

now look around you.

ARE you being poisoned? IS there a war going on?

kennedy talked about such a possible war wiht an ET race didnt he?

now think; mercury in your vaccines and makeup; (vaccines that go into your babies btw); formaldehyde on your clothes in shops; pesticides, aspartame (poison), additives, gmo/nano in your food; advertising of mainly unhealthy foods like maccas, kfc, icecreams, chocolate etc (SUGAR - the sweetest POISON - it IS actually that bad for you checkout books in amazon.com); flouride in yoru water (yes, it is rat poison) - not CALCIUM flouride 0the safe one; but SODIUM flouride the SOLUBLE and UNSAFE one - the one thats a by product of industry; poisoning the honey bees + controlling the global food supply (monsanto); creating debt and poverty worldwide; creating religions to turn you against each other and keep you docile; feeding patriotism and nationalism for the same reasons; turning you against real medicine (from PLANTS - herbal knowledge - just like they burnt the 'witches' for practicing herbal medicine in europe); misleading scientists and doctors about the cures and causes of disease by focusing on artificial drugs that dont work instaead of natural plant cures; chemo for you once you get cancer from the toxic environment (and chemo dispenses in pharmacy at hospitals have skyrocketing cancer rates); drugs to make you sicker once you get sick from an unhealthy diet and environment; work 9-5 to keep you from thinking your own thoughts or having time to rebel - debt slavery for the same reason.

They want CONTROL of you. they already rule the planet and they want to keep it this way.

i wouldnt mind so much but they seem to be screwing it up. i mind that.

i mind babies and kids dying from horrific chemo treatment;
i mind children starving to death when we have enough food on this planet to feed everyone;
i mind pointless wars where women and kids get abused and raped;
i mind the way they allow animals to be treated (i.e. chickens in inhumane cages;- leading to more unhealthy food for you - ie they feed thme growth hormones too; and pigs in stalls that are tiny and the pigs scream all day and bash themsleves against hte sides of their cages so the workers wear earmuffs); and what are they putting in this unhealthy meat you're eating? hormones and crap that gives you cancer and interferes with your body's natural processes.
taking kids away from their mothers and putting them in day care when they're too young to try to break up the family unit - and exercise MORE control over th eminds of ht eyoung.

i think we have a problem on our hands.

but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it.

i dont mind there being a system of control for hte planet there probly has to be.

but this one isnt working.

I shouldn't tell you this, I have taken extreme precautions to protect my ip. I am a soldier for the USAF and we have been to Mars. I just did a 6 month tour and had several firefights with aliens, we have weapons which would astonish and horrify you. Mars does have breathable air and the ETs are hostile.

I have already told you too much, its the information which I have left out which scares me.
edit on 13-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

lmao just give me 1 just 1 reason to believe you other than you said so

I was testing critical thinking, I was able to convince one person by the looks of it to believe me. Which is a scary thing as I provided no evidence and authenticity of my claims. You on the other hand did well.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

and was 9/11 a 'declaration of war' of sorts?

is it possible that certain members of our govt and those in posiitons of power are in fact, aliens? (perhaps that either look humanoid enough to get away with it naturally; or can pretend to look human?)

are they trying to wipe us out (or a good proportion of us) and or control us?

think it sounds crazy?

but IS it.

Well no one denies that the planet and govt is riddled wiht secret societies - with power structures where you end up answering to your superiors. but do you really know who they are?

their symbol is the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the eye of horus) - it dates back to egypt, and to the society called the 'followers of horus' from before the pharonic reign.

from around the time when gods (aka aliens) are said to have ruled the earth, before leaving kings to do the job for them (half human/half alien kings?). Hence the 'divine right to rule' of the english royal family etc.

now even societies in the pacific and africa had rulers who allegedly were descended from matings between human women and 'gods' (alien men presumably). Hence their right to rule; and their desire to keep their bloodline pure.

have these aliens been controlling us ever since via secret methods (and secret societies) so that we dont suspect their existance?

slaves can rebel. but if you dont know you're a slave, and think you're free - you'll never rebel.

also if they keep you fighting each other; you might never notice who your real enemy is. (divide and conquer).

would explain why:

those in power fund both sides of wars and start wars between countries for their own ends

(i.e. to keep humans fighting each other and also profit from it)

why so many ppl think cia/us govt was involved in 9/11 - what is more symbolic (or was) of global human civilisation and its achievements than the twin towers in new york? sent a nasty shock thru the world didnt it.
was it the aliens signalling a declaration of war?

has the war on humanity been really on since the 'gods (aliens) first brought civilisation to each after creating humans themselves (from early hominid plus their own dna - as the ancient sumerian texts say)_?

then enlil got annoyed wiht the worker race they had created - their noise gave him headaches...

so they brought the flood to wipe us out.

but some humans escaped, thanks to enlil's disgruntled brother enki.

now many cultures worldwide speak of two brothers who visited in ages past (and were 'gods') wiht magical powers. These two brothers supposedly built nan madol - a wonder of the pacific and the world, comparable to the great pyramid.

horus by the way is the son of one of the brothers (enlil) and so the heir to the throne once enlil was killed by enki (osiris killed by seth) it seems.

anyway; point is they tried to wipe out humans once in a flood (or left them to die - same thing?)

now are they trying to poison them and reduce the global population?

think not?

read the protocols of sion - not written by the jews (who have been their victims plenty of times); but by a secret society (or 'the secret society). e.g. priory of SION.

now look around you.

ARE you being poisoned? IS there a war going on?

kennedy talked about such a possible war wiht an ET race didnt he?

now think; mercury in your vaccines and makeup; (vaccines that go into your babies btw); formaldehyde on your clothes in shops; pesticides, aspartame (poison), additives, gmo/nano in your food; advertising of mainly unhealthy foods like maccas, kfc, icecreams, chocolate etc (SUGAR - the sweetest POISON - it IS actually that bad for you checkout books in amazon.com); flouride in yoru water (yes, it is rat poison) - not CALCIUM flouride 0the safe one; but SODIUM flouride the SOLUBLE and UNSAFE one - the one thats a by product of industry; poisoning the honey bees + controlling the global food supply (monsanto); creating debt and poverty worldwide; creating religions to turn you against each other and keep you docile; feeding patriotism and nationalism for the same reasons; turning you against real medicine (from PLANTS - herbal knowledge - just like they burnt the 'witches' for practicing herbal medicine in europe); misleading scientists and doctors about the cures and causes of disease by focusing on artificial drugs that dont work instaead of natural plant cures; chemo for you once you get cancer from the toxic environment (and chemo dispenses in pharmacy at hospitals have skyrocketing cancer rates); drugs to make you sicker once you get sick from an unhealthy diet and environment; work 9-5 to keep you from thinking your own thoughts or having time to rebel - debt slavery for the same reason.

They want CONTROL of you. they already rule the planet and they want to keep it this way.

i wouldnt mind so much but they seem to be screwing it up. i mind that.

i mind babies and kids dying from horrific chemo treatment;
i mind children starving to death when we have enough food on this planet to feed everyone;
i mind pointless wars where women and kids get abused and raped;
i mind the way they allow animals to be treated (i.e. chickens in inhumane cages;- leading to more unhealthy food for you - ie they feed thme growth hormones too; and pigs in stalls that are tiny and the pigs scream all day and bash themsleves against hte sides of their cages so the workers wear earmuffs); and what are they putting in this unhealthy meat you're eating? hormones and crap that gives you cancer and interferes with your body's natural processes.
taking kids away from their mothers and putting them in day care when they're too young to try to break up the family unit - and exercise MORE control over th eminds of ht eyoung.

i think we have a problem on our hands.

but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it.

i dont mind there being a system of control for hte planet there probly has to be.

but this one isnt working.
It's a lot easier to blame it on human stupidity.

Occams Razor.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I will tell you now that this is not true.

This was found in South America found to be over 13000 years old. Since BEFORE the time of Egypt. The symbol itself is shrouded in mystery, regardless of what people claim is true about the cults/societies of ancient Egypt.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

okay so it predates egypt as well.

what i said about its meaning in egypt still holds true.

horus lost an eye fighting his uncle seth so the story goes.

illuminati members like lady gaga etc cover one eye all the time.

your evidence just indicates these 'gods' eg. horus, were around before egypt; which is perfectly probable too.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

people coming out with big claims just to 'test' other people i think is really stupid.

you're contributing to the problem of hoaxes and making it harder for people to get to the bottom of things if you make false claims like that for no reason.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by rapunzel222

"but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it."

We can pin them down! All the lobbyist get payed by someone
to lobby for Genetically modified foods, this that or the other,,,. follow
the money and you will find the perpe"traitors".

monsanto
edit on 14-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

your evidence just indicates these 'gods' eg. horus, were around before egypt; which is perfectly probable too.

No my evidence does not indicate anything about Gods. It indicates the ignorance of the masses today with this symbol, and just how confused they all are, I mean they focus all their energy on the Media and Egypt when trying to uncover the meaning of this symbol, when it has clearly been well hidden from them. It was found in f%$#ing S. America ffs. No one had any idea of any connection between secret societies and South America. Well except for the Cross of Hendaiye, which has an angry sun that appears very similar to the Mayan Angry sun on the calendar.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No it does not hold true. It is part of the civilizations mythology. Noone takes mythology at face value. Don't be Noob Saibot, Illum members like Lady Gaga? Lmaoooo

The fact that the modern symbol of the Illum have been around since before Egyptian times means that the meaning of the symbol is more likely than not, lost in translation. It has a meaning so significant yet so mysterious, that stopping at Egyptian mythology is doing yourself a disservice, bro

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join