It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at war with ETs?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

recent history.....humanity has been around a while, maybe longer than known.....a prior to that? pre graeco roman was held to be more matriarchal.

As usual, even a mention of how patriarchal and any negative effects of a mostly patriarchal society cause and the aggressiveness starts. Can't people accept this as a fact and face the facts that an unevenly balanced society is an unhealthy one instead of declaring man hater and feminist status on those that dare to say.

The things you mentioned is relative to toxins, mostly the result of mankind and it's greedy pharmaceutical industries rather than a negative aspect of femininity.

The OP on this thread mentioned aliens as a cause where it is really humanity, which has been under the control of the male psyche for millenia, to the detriment of humanity.

It isn't a them and us situation, there are good and negative qualities to both but the balance has to be restored for any restoration of humanity, simple as.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBullNo human agency, no matter how powerful, could hope to fight any sort of war with beings thousands of years more advanced than ourselves.

What the heck makes you think they need to be thousands of years more advanced than us?

If you look at the Grays... they don't look so tough and are leaving bodies all over

If you look at the long list of crash retrievals, seems their ships are not so tough

There is no reason to believe that they need to be that far advanced... just because they can get here. Tesla had that figured out 100 years ago, but we chose war not exploration

edit on 12-2-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

well i did a lot of research before arriving at this conclusion.

however humans are also to blame.

they can't make us kill each other if we refuse to fight.

there's billions /trillions of humans on this planet. if people stand up for what's right; then its going to be hard for anyone to control that.

humans do a lot of evil too. and i'm sure there are some good guys amongst the aliens.

maybe some that could even help us.

but there's a lot of stuff being covered up and i just wonder - why - ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
Biiiig what if: What if we are at war? What if our ET masters lost control and TPTB are actually humans funding a secret war against the ETs. What if we have stolen their technology, what if somehow in our make up we are immune to their psychic control?

We always want to think humanity is some weak sauce peon in the universe. What if it just so happens our biology and the way we think gives us a tactical advantage and they are pooping with fear that we will go full scale and pretty much take a lead role in Galactic politics...

Before you guffah unless you've met an ET you really don't know.

well i never said humans were going to lose.

there's a lot of good in humans.

but there's a lot of evil too unfortunately.

i'm sure the same probly applies to any ET race.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

yeah; they've been here a while. but maybe only now our technology and numbers are starting to pose a threat to them

?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
did anybody ever read a HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy?? theres a comical part where a civilization decides go to war with another civilization so they gather thier whole armada an fly to battle but when they get to the other civilization they're crushed by 1 ship that didn't even know they were there because they were infinitly smaller and inferior...We'd be that civilization

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
and was 9/11 a 'declaration of war' of sorts?

is it possible that certain members of our govt and those in posiitons of power are in fact, aliens? (perhaps that either look humanoid enough to get away with it naturally; or can pretend to look human?)

are they trying to wipe us out (or a good proportion of us) and or control us?

think it sounds crazy?

but IS it.

Let's look at the evidence:

Well no one denies that the planet and govt is riddled wiht secret societies - with power structures where you end up answering to your superiors. but do you really know who they are?

their symbol is the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the eye of horus) - it dates back to egypt, and to the society called the 'followers of horus' from before the pharonic reign.

from around the time when gods (aka aliens) are said to have ruled the earth, before leaving kings to do the job for them (half human/half alien kings?). Hence the 'divine right to rule' of the english royal family etc.

now even societies in the pacific and africa had rulers who allegedly were descended from matings between human women and 'gods' (alien men presumably). Hence their right to rule; and their desire to keep their bloodline pure.

have these aliens been controlling us ever since via secret methods (and secret societies) so that we dont suspect their existance?

slaves can rebel. but if you dont know you're a slave, and think you're free - you'll never rebel.

also if they keep you fighting each other; you might never notice who your real enemy is. (divide and conquer).

would explain why:

those in power fund both sides of wars and start wars between countries for their own ends

(i.e. to keep humans fighting each other and also profit from it)

why so many ppl think cia/us govt was involved in 9/11 - what is more symbolic (or was) of global human civilisation and its achievements than the twin towers in new york? sent a nasty shock thru the world didnt it.
was it the aliens signalling a declaration of war?

has the war on humanity been really on since the 'gods (aliens) first brought civilisation to each after creating humans themselves (from early hominid plus their own dna - as the ancient sumerian texts say)_?

then enlil got annoyed wiht the worker race they had created - their noise gave him headaches...

so they brought the flood to wipe us out.

but some humans escaped, thanks to enlil's disgruntled brother enki.

now many cultures worldwide speak of two brothers who visited in ages past (and were 'gods') wiht magical powers. These two brothers supposedly built nan madol - a wonder of the pacific and the world, comparable to the great pyramid.

horus by the way is the son of one of the brothers (enlil) and so the heir to the throne once enlil was killed by enki (osiris killed by seth) it seems.

anyway; point is they tried to wipe out humans once in a flood (or left them to die - same thing?)

now are they trying to poison them and reduce the global population?

think not?

read the protocols of sion - not written by the jews (who have been their victims plenty of times); but by a secret society (or 'the secret society). e.g. priory of SION.

now look around you.

ARE you being poisoned? IS there a war going on?

kennedy talked about such a possible war wiht an ET race didnt he?

now think; mercury in your vaccines and makeup; (vaccines that go into your babies btw); formaldehyde on your clothes in shops; pesticides, aspartame (poison), additives, gmo/nano in your food; advertising of mainly unhealthy foods like maccas, kfc, icecreams, chocolate etc (SUGAR - the sweetest POISON - it IS actually that bad for you checkout books in amazon.com); flouride in yoru water (yes, it is rat poison) - not CALCIUM flouride 0the safe one; but SODIUM flouride the SOLUBLE and UNSAFE one - the one thats a by product of industry; poisoning the honey bees + controlling the global food supply (monsanto); creating debt and poverty worldwide; creating religions to turn you against each other and keep you docile; feeding patriotism and nationalism for the same reasons; turning you against real medicine (from PLANTS - herbal knowledge - just like they burnt the 'witches' for practicing herbal medicine in europe); misleading scientists and doctors about the cures and causes of disease by focusing on artificial drugs that dont work instaead of natural plant cures; chemo for you once you get cancer from the toxic environment (and chemo dispenses in pharmacy at hospitals have skyrocketing cancer rates); drugs to make you sicker once you get sick from an unhealthy diet and environment; work 9-5 to keep you from thinking your own thoughts or having time to rebel - debt slavery for the same reason.

They want CONTROL of you. they already rule the planet and they want to keep it this way.

i wouldnt mind so much but they seem to be screwing it up. i mind that.

i mind babies and kids dying from horrific chemo treatment;
i mind children starving to death when we have enough food on this planet to feed everyone;
i mind pointless wars where women and kids get abused and raped;
i mind the way they allow animals to be treated (i.e. chickens in inhumane cages;- leading to more unhealthy food for you - ie they feed thme growth hormones too; and pigs in stalls that are tiny and the pigs scream all day and bash themsleves against hte sides of their cages so the workers wear earmuffs); and what are they putting in this unhealthy meat you're eating? hormones and crap that gives you cancer and interferes with your body's natural processes.
taking kids away from their mothers and putting them in day care when they're too young to try to break up the family unit - and exercise MORE control over th eminds of ht eyoung.

i think we have a problem on our hands.

but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it.

i dont mind there being a system of control for hte planet there probly has to be.

but this one isnt working.

I shouldn't tell you this, I have taken extreme precautions to protect my ip. I am a soldier for the USAF and we have been to Mars. I just did a 6 month tour and had several firefights with aliens, we have weapons which would astonish and horrify you. Mars does have breathable air and the ETs are hostile.

I have already told you too much, its the information which I have left out which scares me.
edit on 13-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

i dunno if you're having me on or not; but nothing particularly suprises me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Originally posted by rapunzel222
and was 9/11 a 'declaration of war' of sorts?

is it possible that certain members of our govt and those in posiitons of power are in fact, aliens? (perhaps that either look humanoid enough to get away with it naturally; or can pretend to look human?)

are they trying to wipe us out (or a good proportion of us) and or control us?

think it sounds crazy?

but IS it.

Let's look at the evidence:

Well no one denies that the planet and govt is riddled wiht secret societies - with power structures where you end up answering to your superiors. but do you really know who they are?

their symbol is the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the eye of horus) - it dates back to egypt, and to the society called the 'followers of horus' from before the pharonic reign.

from around the time when gods (aka aliens) are said to have ruled the earth, before leaving kings to do the job for them (half human/half alien kings?). Hence the 'divine right to rule' of the english royal family etc.

now even societies in the pacific and africa had rulers who allegedly were descended from matings between human women and 'gods' (alien men presumably). Hence their right to rule; and their desire to keep their bloodline pure.

have these aliens been controlling us ever since via secret methods (and secret societies) so that we dont suspect their existance?

slaves can rebel. but if you dont know you're a slave, and think you're free - you'll never rebel.

also if they keep you fighting each other; you might never notice who your real enemy is. (divide and conquer).

would explain why:

those in power fund both sides of wars and start wars between countries for their own ends

(i.e. to keep humans fighting each other and also profit from it)

why so many ppl think cia/us govt was involved in 9/11 - what is more symbolic (or was) of global human civilisation and its achievements than the twin towers in new york? sent a nasty shock thru the world didnt it.
was it the aliens signalling a declaration of war?

has the war on humanity been really on since the 'gods (aliens) first brought civilisation to each after creating humans themselves (from early hominid plus their own dna - as the ancient sumerian texts say)_?

then enlil got annoyed wiht the worker race they had created - their noise gave him headaches...

so they brought the flood to wipe us out.

but some humans escaped, thanks to enlil's disgruntled brother enki.

now many cultures worldwide speak of two brothers who visited in ages past (and were 'gods') wiht magical powers. These two brothers supposedly built nan madol - a wonder of the pacific and the world, comparable to the great pyramid.

horus by the way is the son of one of the brothers (enlil) and so the heir to the throne once enlil was killed by enki (osiris killed by seth) it seems.

anyway; point is they tried to wipe out humans once in a flood (or left them to die - same thing?)

now are they trying to poison them and reduce the global population?

think not?

read the protocols of sion - not written by the jews (who have been their victims plenty of times); but by a secret society (or 'the secret society). e.g. priory of SION.

now look around you.

ARE you being poisoned? IS there a war going on?

kennedy talked about such a possible war wiht an ET race didnt he?

now think; mercury in your vaccines and makeup; (vaccines that go into your babies btw); formaldehyde on your clothes in shops; pesticides, aspartame (poison), additives, gmo/nano in your food; advertising of mainly unhealthy foods like maccas, kfc, icecreams, chocolate etc (SUGAR - the sweetest POISON - it IS actually that bad for you checkout books in amazon.com); flouride in yoru water (yes, it is rat poison) - not CALCIUM flouride 0the safe one; but SODIUM flouride the SOLUBLE and UNSAFE one - the one thats a by product of industry; poisoning the honey bees + controlling the global food supply (monsanto); creating debt and poverty worldwide; creating religions to turn you against each other and keep you docile; feeding patriotism and nationalism for the same reasons; turning you against real medicine (from PLANTS - herbal knowledge - just like they burnt the 'witches' for practicing herbal medicine in europe); misleading scientists and doctors about the cures and causes of disease by focusing on artificial drugs that dont work instaead of natural plant cures; chemo for you once you get cancer from the toxic environment (and chemo dispenses in pharmacy at hospitals have skyrocketing cancer rates); drugs to make you sicker once you get sick from an unhealthy diet and environment; work 9-5 to keep you from thinking your own thoughts or having time to rebel - debt slavery for the same reason.

They want CONTROL of you. they already rule the planet and they want to keep it this way.

i wouldnt mind so much but they seem to be screwing it up. i mind that.

i mind babies and kids dying from horrific chemo treatment;
i mind children starving to death when we have enough food on this planet to feed everyone;
i mind pointless wars where women and kids get abused and raped;
i mind the way they allow animals to be treated (i.e. chickens in inhumane cages;- leading to more unhealthy food for you - ie they feed thme growth hormones too; and pigs in stalls that are tiny and the pigs scream all day and bash themsleves against hte sides of their cages so the workers wear earmuffs); and what are they putting in this unhealthy meat you're eating? hormones and crap that gives you cancer and interferes with your body's natural processes.
taking kids away from their mothers and putting them in day care when they're too young to try to break up the family unit - and exercise MORE control over th eminds of ht eyoung.

i think we have a problem on our hands.

but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it.

i dont mind there being a system of control for hte planet there probly has to be.

but this one isnt working.

I shouldn't tell you this, I have taken extreme precautions to protect my ip. I am a soldier for the USAF and we have been to Mars. I just did a 6 month tour and had several firefights with aliens, we have weapons which would astonish and horrify you. Mars does have breathable air and the ETs are hostile.

I have already told you too much, its the information which I have left out which scares me.
edit on 13-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

lmao just give me 1 just 1 reason to believe you other than you said so

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

info you left out?

okay, i'll guess.

they're vampires or reptile type aliens?

am i right?

or they eat humans?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

recent history.....humanity has been around a while, maybe longer than known.....a prior to that? pre graeco roman was held to be more matriarchal.

As usual, even a mention of how patriarchal and any negative effects of a mostly patriarchal society cause and the aggressiveness starts. Can't people accept this as a fact and face the facts that an unevenly balanced society is an unhealthy one instead of declaring man hater and feminist status on those that dare to say.

It would be nice if you could speak in complete sentences consistently, lol. I guess you're a feeler personality, and I upset you?? Yep, the truth initially hurts. Gotcha.

You seem to deny the logic I posited, and just keep on espousing these pipe dreams that have no chance of realistically progressing our species based on the situation at hand.

How is society unbalanced, exactly?! Based on what "shoulds" are you considering, lol?? I never declared either of what you claim, did I?

The things you mentioned is relative to toxins, mostly the result of mankind and it's greedy pharmaceutical industries rather than a negative aspect of femininity.

I never said the cause had anything to do with "negative" aspects of femininity, rather I posited that the end result has currently created an unnatural state within our species. It's not normal for the bulk of men to be so effeminate. Even when societies were more matriarchal, there is no indication that this was caused by anything remotely similar to what's going on currently. It's what our species was able to do based on the context of the situation at hand. Because our context has changed so much over time, we've evolved to keep a certain level of civility at hand. Part of that involves doing a lot of things many people consider to be unfair, crazy, etc...

The OP on this thread mentioned aliens as a cause where it is really humanity, which has been under the control of the male psyche for millenia, to the detriment of humanity.

It isn't a them and us situation, there are good and negative qualities to both but the balance has to be restored for any restoration of humanity, simple as.

So what do you call what we're experiencing right now? This isn't humanity?! Then what is it? There is most definitely things which can be perceived by people as good and bad qualities within each gender. I have no quarrel with the notion that each gender is (in general) superior to the other with specific functions, yet are overall equal companions which both help our species to progress. I simply see the root cause of our problems as being quite different from you.
edit on 13-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
reply to post by Jinglelord

easy solution to stop the spread of humanity. BLOW UP THE EARTH, INTRODUCE A PLAGUE, INTRODUCE A WEAPON THAT ONLY ELIMINATES HUMANS... DONE. Collect samples and preserve some humans for study using carbonite :p

Maybe we are an experiment to spread the human species from a non-humanoid race like the blob people of zebulon 4 with globby green gelatinous bodies with 4 black orbs floating inside used as sensory devices and they control their craft with the power of their minds... They can also shape shift!!!!

Maybe there is a galactic war going on and they are developing cannon fodder to fight

GAFFAH ridiculous. If we were a threat we would be gone. Your assuming that these beings are bound to human morality. When you see an ant hill and stomp it for fun do you take into consideration ANT morality? What about the ants mother, father, brothers and sisters... what about the structure they took millions of ant years to create.............. NOPE. Like fire ants we could hurt them however in the long run we are powerless against them :p

What if in the process of stealing their technology we have already negated their ability to blow up our world? What if we have strategically placed assets or hostages that makes annihilation a bad idea? What if WHO is actually a secret organization combating alien biological warfare? What if the human penchant for weaponising everything imaginable is actually unique to us? I have seen no evidence we are not the craftiest most violent beings in the galaxy.

Even better, what if they are not bound to human mortality and they are powerful psychic ethereal beings, but the human mind is immune to their assaults and our instinctual defense mechanism sucks them into our matrix of spirit and essentially destroys them.

What if we are immortal souls and when they come to earth they not only have to deal with us but every human that has ever existed as they pass between realities they must deal with our next form, we call it heaven but it is just the next phase. Instead of being multi dimensional our pupae (where we are now) take form in hard reality and when that for dies it grows up into a full immortal human which will also fight for and protect the planet.

All this is far fetched of course, but when we are talking about ETs we have NO idea how advanced they really are, where they are from, or what they are like, and it is just as likely as not they are truly Alien and there is no feasible we could understand their motivations and no way they could understand ours.

Heck most scientists are pretty sure Dolphins are speaking a language and have a culture, we evolved on the same planet and can't even begin to understand each other outside of we're pretty sure there is some higher intelligence there.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Presumably you are trolling.

I have better things to do than replying to your nonsense.

Firstly you replied to me about the OP's original post and then argued about the points made in OP.

Secondly, you misread anything I said and now are groaning about how oestrogen in the water is emasculating men. I never mentioned oestrogen!

Read my post about energy principles.

Furthermore the last thing ATS needs is idiots saying things like:

It would be nice if you could speak in complete sentences consistently, lol. I guess you're a feeler personality, and I upset you?? Yep, the truth initially hurts. Gotcha.

How ridiculous, seriously! Obviously you are offended at the truth and your coping strategy is throwing personal insults and behaving like a juvenile, Your loss!

I have no time for you so don't bother replying.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There would be no 'war' with ETs. If they wanted us dead they would simply destroy us. There is no possible way we could compare to them technologically. This isn't a sci-fi movie.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The battle begins in Los Angeles, according to the movie trailer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yes, I agree that negative aliens are controlling this planet and that we humans are a slave race for them. This is the only explanation that makes sense of so many things.

It could even be, as Jay Weidner suggests, that the alien controllers have already gone off planet recently and left their trained minions to run the show because of the impending cyclical disasters (sun, comets, weather, pole shifts). Read here for more:

www.jayweidner.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

]post by zorgon
If you look at the Grays... they don't look so tough and are leaving bodies all over

Yes but looks can be deceptive .
Case in point , the Honey Badger.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c1df9439a6d.jpg[/atsimg]
Cute furry little creature , but if you upset it ..... it will rip your testicles off .

It's not every laborador-sized mammal that gets a damned APC named after it, but the Honey Badger isn't your typical member of the Mammalia class. He's a brutal, vicious killer who kicks asses, never backs down, never registers fear, destroys everything in its path and then adorably trots off into the sunset with his prey in his teeth and the severed nutsacks of his enemies still gripped between his dagger-like claws.
www.badassoftheweek.com...

So the Grays may not look all that , but it may be a mistake to underestimate them

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

NOT HUMANS are at war with aliens...
THE REPTILIAN LEADERS ARE AT WAR WITH OTHER ALIEN RACES!
We , humans , are completely innocent!
In fact , I think "the good aliens" are trying to help us get free from the reptilians enslavement!
my opinion...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I almost posted a similar thread the other day.

Yes I believe that the gov't and corporations of the world have been largely taken over by non- humans.

There is no way regular people could be that evil.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I think it is a mistake to underestimate the ingenuity, the evil, the intelligence, the cleverness, and the all around ability to simply never submit of the human ruling class.

The more I think about it the more I am beginning to think Homo Sapiens are not to be trifled with.

I think the secret to are superiority is trait we don't even realize we have...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join