It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we at war with ETs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
and was 9/11 a 'declaration of war' of sorts?

is it possible that certain members of our govt and those in posiitons of power are in fact, aliens? (perhaps that either look humanoid enough to get away with it naturally; or can pretend to look human?)

are they trying to wipe us out (or a good proportion of us) and or control us?

think it sounds crazy?

but IS it.

Let's look at the evidence:

Well no one denies that the planet and govt is riddled wiht secret societies - with power structures where you end up answering to your superiors. but do you really know who they are?

their symbol is the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the eye of horus) - it dates back to egypt, and to the society called the 'followers of horus' from before the pharonic reign.

from around the time when gods (aka aliens) are said to have ruled the earth, before leaving kings to do the job for them (half human/half alien kings?). Hence the 'divine right to rule' of the english royal family etc.

now even societies in the pacific and africa had rulers who allegedly were descended from matings between human women and 'gods' (alien men presumably). Hence their right to rule; and their desire to keep their bloodline pure.

have these aliens been controlling us ever since via secret methods (and secret societies) so that we dont suspect their existance?

slaves can rebel. but if you dont know you're a slave, and think you're free - you'll never rebel.

also if they keep you fighting each other; you might never notice who your real enemy is. (divide and conquer).

would explain why:

those in power fund both sides of wars and start wars between countries for their own ends

(i.e. to keep humans fighting each other and also profit from it)

why so many ppl think cia/us govt was involved in 9/11 - what is more symbolic (or was) of global human civilisation and its achievements than the twin towers in new york? sent a nasty shock thru the world didnt it.
was it the aliens signalling a declaration of war?

has the war on humanity been really on since the 'gods (aliens) first brought civilisation to each after creating humans themselves (from early hominid plus their own dna - as the ancient sumerian texts say)_?

then enlil got annoyed wiht the worker race they had created - their noise gave him headaches...

so they brought the flood to wipe us out.

but some humans escaped, thanks to enlil's disgruntled brother enki.

now many cultures worldwide speak of two brothers who visited in ages past (and were 'gods') wiht magical powers. These two brothers supposedly built nan madol - a wonder of the pacific and the world, comparable to the great pyramid.

horus by the way is the son of one of the brothers (enlil) and so the heir to the throne once enlil was killed by enki (osiris killed by seth) it seems.

anyway; point is they tried to wipe out humans once in a flood (or left them to die - same thing?)

now are they trying to poison them and reduce the global population?

think not?

read the protocols of sion - not written by the jews (who have been their victims plenty of times); but by a secret society (or 'the secret society). e.g. priory of SION.

now look around you.

ARE you being poisoned? IS there a war going on?

kennedy talked about such a possible war wiht an ET race didnt he?

now think; mercury in your vaccines and makeup; (vaccines that go into your babies btw); formaldehyde on your clothes in shops; pesticides, aspartame (poison), additives, gmo/nano in your food; advertising of mainly unhealthy foods like maccas, kfc, icecreams, chocolate etc (SUGAR - the sweetest POISON - it IS actually that bad for you checkout books in amazon.com); flouride in yoru water (yes, it is rat poison) - not CALCIUM flouride 0the safe one; but SODIUM flouride the SOLUBLE and UNSAFE one - the one thats a by product of industry; poisoning the honey bees + controlling the global food supply (monsanto); creating debt and poverty worldwide; creating religions to turn you against each other and keep you docile; feeding patriotism and nationalism for the same reasons; turning you against real medicine (from PLANTS - herbal knowledge - just like they burnt the 'witches' for practicing herbal medicine in europe); misleading scientists and doctors about the cures and causes of disease by focusing on artificial drugs that dont work instaead of natural plant cures; chemo for you once you get cancer from the toxic environment (and chemo dispenses in pharmacy at hospitals have skyrocketing cancer rates); drugs to make you sicker once you get sick from an unhealthy diet and environment; work 9-5 to keep you from thinking your own thoughts or having time to rebel - debt slavery for the same reason.

They want CONTROL of you. they already rule the planet and they want to keep it this way.

i wouldnt mind so much but they seem to be screwing it up. i mind that.

i mind babies and kids dying from horrific chemo treatment;
i mind children starving to death when we have enough food on this planet to feed everyone;
i mind pointless wars where women and kids get abused and raped;
i mind the way they allow animals to be treated (i.e. chickens in inhumane cages;- leading to more unhealthy food for you - ie they feed thme growth hormones too; and pigs in stalls that are tiny and the pigs scream all day and bash themsleves against hte sides of their cages so the workers wear earmuffs); and what are they putting in this unhealthy meat you're eating? hormones and crap that gives you cancer and interferes with your body's natural processes.
taking kids away from their mothers and putting them in day care when they're too young to try to break up the family unit - and exercise MORE control over th eminds of ht eyoung.

i think we have a problem on our hands.

but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it.

i dont mind there being a system of control for hte planet there probly has to be.

but this one isnt working.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The best evidence of a war with aliens is the answer to this question: are you alive?

Assuming the answer is yes, then that proves we are not at war with aliens. No human agency, no matter how powerful, could hope to fight any sort of war with beings thousands of years more advanced than ourselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Agreed , we would be as ants to any such civilization .

BUT

Could there be a secret space battle / war going on between rival nation states ??
edit on 12-2-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

yeah; unless we're USEFUL to them for the time being. then no need to nuke us or what not.

but they might be trying to trim down our numbers a bit.

...or maybe it was the sign of them wanting us to know who our masters are.

maybe their planning to reveal themselves down the track. (i.e. "Revelations')

and want us to know who's boss (i.e. 9/11 - says 'we're boss').

?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

aliens probably aren't the enemy but MAN, humanity and it's egocentric greed.

If a man is given power then chances are man would try taking advantage of it for man's own gain.

Humanity has many phases, and recent history has denied any feminine principle, concentrating on masculine principles of war, power, greed, egotism, earth, materialism etc this has led to melt down, major planet sized melt down.

However, earth and humanity is entering a new feminine cycle where more nurturing qualities will prevail, think of the symbolism...mother ship, mother earth, consciousness, inner feelings, mother nature, fluidity etc this will lead to better understanding and realization of reality and truth, which hopefully will balance any negativity and on a more physical aspect, allow for non destruction of planet earth.

some interesting reading on history, archetypes and human perception:

scholar.sun.ac.za...
edit on 12-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Looking back through history one of the stories from the sumerians that sticks out is the one about us humans being created as slaves to mine gold while the gods ( who ever they are) were still here and then they apparently left. What if they never left and that is just what we are told? We are still digging up gold to this very day and other resources.

Are we here until we have pretty much taken every last mineral, element from the planet, and then its time to move on and find another?

Maybe our missions to the moon and beyond are drop off points, who knows. With all the secrecy in the higher ranks anything is possible I guess.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No they wouldn't, but what if they were not given the option?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

This is not a sexist thing. Your put the right people in power and you will have a brilliant planet whether it male or female. It is not hard to work together, whether you are from the middle east, china, anywhere. The people in power now do not want that. There time is over, and its time to take control ourselves and make this rock a better place for everyone. We all came with the same and we all leave with the same, you wanna be remembered for ever, your dreaming and that is all they are doing right now.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am sorry that your sensitivity is peaking right now, this thread is one way to vent, but if you give in to the 'energy' then you do not stand a chance to create change.

I agree with everything you said in the OP, at least the majority of it. I have had real problems with the same things wrong in our society, but you know what? I have to think at times if there was some covert idea to wipe out humanity it is by humans and not ET.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

actually I am referring to masculine and feminine energy principles, like polarity.

furthermore, referring to anything I posted as sexist is completely missing the point.

Society, in recent history, in most places and cultures on earth has been male orientated, with little regard for the feelings / needs of women.

Emotion has been supressed, people made to work unsociable hours, families / cultures and societies suffering at the hand of power crazed egotists, given elitist status, and look at it realistically, how many major decision makers in recent history have been women. How many influential presidents / leaders etc.

Western society is patriarchal in it's current form, perhaps when it becomes more matriarchal, better things will happen.

something to explain masculine and feminine energy principles:

www.fromthestars.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Biiiig what if: What if we are at war? What if our ET masters lost control and TPTB are actually humans funding a secret war against the ETs. What if we have stolen their technology, what if somehow in our make up we are immune to their psychic control?

We always want to think humanity is some weak sauce peon in the universe. What if it just so happens our biology and the way we think gives us a tactical advantage and they are pooping with fear that we will go full scale and pretty much take a lead role in Galactic politics...

Before you guffah unless you've met an ET you really don't know.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Greetings everyone.. Just paying my respect to earn the right to post threds on this site.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

"but if we can't pin down the real perpetrators, we'll never be able to solve it."

We can pin them down! All the lobbyist get payed by someone
to lobby for Genetically modified foods, this that or the other,,,. follow
the money and you will find the perpe"traitors".

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, like the existence of God, there is simply no good reason to posit this notion. There exists enough knowledge to explain what's happening by human nature alone. I just don't see a reason to make the situation any more complicated than it truly is.

People who are in leading government positions are often just extremely driven individuals who possess magnetic personalities. However warped their view of reality may be, they still mostly seem to do what they truly believe is best for their nation, else are bound by ties which have propelled them into the position as a ruler/leader.

If you look at various global systems, how they infect estate processes, and apply this to human nature, there is simply no good reason to add in the concept of aliens into the scenario.

K.I.S.S.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Hmmm... female qualities. Who took the first bite out of the apple and made humans fall out of God's favor. Please female aggressiveness if not equal often times is worse.

Also couldn't 9/11 simply be what it was a islamic jihad terrorist attack. What do you think that aliens used mind control and hatched an elaborate scheme to show humans who is boss. Honestly that can be acheive by beaming a message into human brains or going on CNN... A little grey guy could pop up during one of the presidents speeches... erhemm excuse me hi my name is gregg envoy to they grand almighty ruler galaxzar 5... hail galaxzar!!!... umm yeah we have been here for centuries don't try to fight us you are our bitches,,, don't be stupid. Peace out.

They idea that they would have to go to such feets is ridiculous. If they are here then their objective isn't to concur earth. I mean if they have been here for thousands of years why wait until we are more technologically advanced. We could just be animals to them all be it an aggressive species.

You are also assuming that only one species is visiting the planet. Just like humans their could be governments, galactic counsels with certain protocols with dealing with species on other worlds. There could be factions for human rights and factions that can give a flipping ding dong doodal. We can be in an intergalactic petri dish... an isolated sample. Perhaps a sentinent interdimensional race could have created our existence for fun or as a life experiment.

Bottom line what happened happened. Terrorist taking advantage of the fact that american's were complacent, crashed the planes in key locations for Allah. The U.S. spun these attacks for excuses to invade Iraq and seize natural resources etc. however the world trade center attack was what it was. I mean a civilization with the ability to traverse time and space with giant ships could just as easily popped into the atmosphere and shoot down a beam weapon which would be hard to cover up. And also why are you assuming that when the E.T.'s visit they are using google earth to target land marks or that they will even come to the US.

Please stop prattling on about 9/11 and respect the dead. I am american and yes war is a tragic event but the reality the United States through the course of history have done 10x's the damage in other parts of the world. Hiroshima and Nagasaki.... SHOCK AND AWE. move forward and get over it. You can speculate all you want. Even if the government is covering something up you will never know and even if you demand it they can easily just lie and deny

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the majority here,.
Having a war with a being that could look at us like we are the ant farm
would be rather comical actually,.
of course,. really where is the proof they exist?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Humanity has many phases, and recent history has denied any feminine principle, concentrating on masculine principles of war, power, greed, egotism, earth, materialism etc this has led to melt down, major planet sized melt down.

Recent history?! What time frame are you considering?! We've lived in patriarchy ever since the dawn of civilization shortly after the agricultural revolution. That was about 12,000 years ago, lol.

However, earth and humanity is entering a new feminine cycle where more nurturing qualities will prevail, think of the symbolism...mother ship, mother earth, consciousness, inner feelings, mother nature, fluidity etc this will lead to better understanding and realization of reality and truth, which hopefully will balance any negativity and on a more physical aspect, allow for non destruction of planet earth.

Well, it seems to be mostly related to environmental toxicity than anything genuine in our nature magically coming out of us all the sudden. From copper toxicity via copper water pipes, to xenoestrogens, and androgen-blockers, people are becoming more bitchy, but also demoralized and docile. Lots of talk, but no real action. These "feminine qualities" are leading people to feel that they can dream their way out of our crisis, instead of manning up and getting # down NOW!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

easy solution to stop the spread of humanity. BLOW UP THE EARTH, INTRODUCE A PLAGUE, INTRODUCE A WEAPON THAT ONLY ELIMINATES HUMANS... DONE. Collect samples and preserve some humans for study using carbonite :p

Maybe we are an experiment to spread the human species from a non-humanoid race like the blob people of zebulon 4 with globby green gelatinous bodies with 4 black orbs floating inside used as sensory devices and they control their craft with the power of their minds... They can also shape shift!!!!

Maybe there is a galactic war going on and they are developing cannon fodder to fight

GAFFAH ridiculous. If we were a threat we would be gone. Your assuming that these beings are bound to human morality. When you see an ant hill and stomp it for fun do you take into consideration ANT morality? What about the ants mother, father, brothers and sisters... what about the structure they took millions of ant years to create.............. NOPE. Like fire ants we could hurt them however in the long run we are powerless against them :p

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
The best evidence of a war with aliens is the answer to this question: are you alive?

Assuming the answer is yes, then that proves we are not at war with aliens.

Doesn't prove a thing, not if there's aliens helping us and aliens warring with us. That's not an argument, just a logical fact.

Originally posted by WingedBull
No human agency, no matter how powerful, could hope to fight any sort of war with beings thousands of years more advanced than ourselves.

They could if they had help.

No disrespect intended, just saying.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

please reference where I mentioned these things on this thread......perhaps you meant to post it as a reply to OP on this thread??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join