It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone has to know something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I live in Casselberry FL and theres a restricted construction site near where I live.

This site has been under construtcion for years but I've never seen any construction being done and nothing, in all these years, has actually been built there.

There are often large black trucks on the site, but never any bulldozers or anything.

A few weeks ago a sonic boom type noise shook this little town and it was rumored to be a meteor, but no news stations ever covered the story.

Some people did call into a local radio station and clam to have hear the sonic boom and seen a bright flash of light on this constuction site that night and when they went to see what it was they found a large crater. All the shrubs and grass in the crater looked to be burnt, like it wasnt done by machinery.

Anyway, after that night, people saw NASA vehicles in the area of the construction site.

I have a feeling this isnt really a construction site. Does anyone know anything about it?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm from Lakeland FL which is halfway between Tampa and Orlando, for those of you who don't know. I will ask some of my friends from baqck home if they know anything, and if they do, I will post about it.

join