It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth Really A Lush Botanical Garden Discovered And Cultivated By Aliens Eons Ago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have often thought that beings that have the ability to travel through space at will would consider finding a blue/green planet in the "goldilocks zone" (just the right distance from the sun for liquid water) a wonderful opportunity. I imagine beautiful planets like ours are somewhat rare and considered very special. And what if, like any master gardner would, they cultivated and improved this botanical garden to evolve towards a desired result.
If this were the case, I would imagine they're fairly disturbed over our treatment of our beautiful home they've so carefully nutured over the millenia.
But anyway, it's just a thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Shouldn't seem that far-fetched of an idea. We, as a civilization and scientific community, have stated similar ambitions and are ever closer being able to achieve that goal, ourselves, shortly.

It amazes me that people do not just accept this as not only plausible, but probable for our existence on this planet.

Good question. Food for thought, anyway.

edit on 2/12/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Someone once told me we should look at the Aliens/Earth scenerio the same way as we do when we go to the zoo. Except we're the animals, the earth's our zoo, and we're the species being studied.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think that planets like earth are indeed rare and it would not surprise me if this planet was nothing but a dusty rock that was terraformed by an advanced group of beings.

Who knows anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
I think that planets like earth are indeed rare and it would not surprise me if this planet was nothing but a dusty rock that was terraformed by an advanced group of beings.

Who knows anything is possible.

Yes, perhaps they brought the water here or more likely formed it here, instead of it coming here from comets somehow as I have read many times.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The earth is simply a prison for lesser evolved beings who have not reached complete awareness, complete self control and self mastery.

One might want to consider it a self help worskhop where the temptation to follow the path of others, while overwhelming works to your detriment, and learning to follow your own to complete awareness works to your benefit.

Should you attain this complete awareness, complete self control and mastery and are prepared to except the full responsibility and mantle of your being, then you are allowed off this rock.

Yes, the earth is beautiful but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and some tastes acquired ones through practice and repitition.

edit on 12/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i've often considered this as a very plausible if not likely scenario to our existence as well.. there are too many "coincidental" events and occurrences in our past, and far too many loose ends or "unknowns" in the scientific and especially anthropological and archaeological fields.. AS if we are the most advanced thing around, id venture even to doubt that we are the most advanced things on this planet! There are too many "mysteries" that are just being seemingly ignored.. WHO in the scientific field can just IGNORE unknown "phenomena" ?? noone in their right mind that is for certain.. its completely unreasonable to assume that we have all the answers and that we know exactly where we sit on the food chain, so to speak..
its just a shame that we cant find a better way to coexist with one another without hiding vital information and answers for fear of someone else getting the "upper hand"
maybe the gardeners will return from their day trip and spray their fields with humancide..?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Seems as valid as any other creation myth. I wonder does it matter. here we are now regardless, I think what matters is what we do with our home and ourselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The earth is simply a prison for lesser evolved beings who have not reached complete awareness, complete self control and self mastery.

One might want to consider it a self help worshop where the temptation to follow the path of others, while overwhelming works to your detriment, and learning to follow your own to complete awareness works to your benefit.

Should you attain this complete awareness, complete self control and mastery and are prepared to except the full responsibility and mantle of your being, then you are allowed off this rock.

Yes, the earth is beautiful but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and some tastes acquired ones through practice and repitition.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've read HiddenHands Window of Opportunity too. This is our third density home until we learn the lesson of service to others so that we can move on to the fourth density. Which I will be doing, by the way.
edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Whomever cultivated the plants also cultivated us and the other thousands of domesticated animals. We were likely bred to dig things out of the ground since this does seem to be our desire; attraction to diamonds and gold is probably programed as well so that we instinctively gather these things in mass quantity.

Chances are the true Owners will be have to disappoint the pretend owners when they return and ask for all their baubles and goodies! Maybe we will get lucky and they keep the "lords" with all their trinkets and treasures. A few less people who hoard everything is fine by me; they can take them to another clump of dirt to play King!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmpathicBandit
i've often considered this as a very plausible if not likely scenario to our existence as well.. there are too many "coincidental" events and occurrences in our past, and far too many loose ends or "unknowns" in the scientific and especially anthropological and archaeological fields.. AS if we are the most advanced thing around, id venture even to doubt that we are the most advanced things on this planet! There are too many "mysteries" that are just being seemingly ignored.. WHO in the scientific field can just IGNORE unknown "phenomena" ?? noone in their right mind that is for certain.. its completely unreasonable to assume that we have all the answers and that we know exactly where we sit on the food chain, so to speak..
its just a shame that we cant find a better way to coexist with one another without hiding vital information and answers for fear of someone else getting the "upper hand"
maybe the gardeners will return from their day trip and spray their fields with humancide..?

And there certainly is evidence of underwater installations where perhaps the USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects) are based.
edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

As I said the temptation to follow the path of others is overwhelming. I found Hidden Hands thread to likely be the work of a creative young person looking for attention, while mixing and mashing anything and everything under the sun into a hodgepodge of nonsense.

Attaining self awareness is just that, realizing just who and what you are and what you could do and be, and daring to let go of the illusion of what you think you should be based on societal and religious constructs to become a full fleged entity in your own right.

No harvest required, no grand cycle of the galactic calendar needed.

It's a process of letting go, it's the process of crossing from one world and state of being to the next, of not being mastered and imprisoned by what you love or hate about this one, but coming to the realization a rather frightening one, you can create your own world, with your own rules, with your own awesome abilities, and take your place among the stars by being a star in your own right because you belief, desire, can, etc.

It's a process, and while most people are constantly looking to see how others are trying, how others are fairing and looking for external answers the real answers are all within you, and have to be defined and accepted by you.

No hiddenhands or protos required.

Good luck, it's a process, and it can be as pleasant or negative as you wish it to be.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Whomever cultivated the plants also cultivated us and the other thousands of domesticated animals. We were likely bred to dig things out of the ground since this does seem to be our desire; attraction to diamonds and gold is probably programed as well so that we instinctively gather these things in mass quantity.

Chances are the true Owners will be have to disappoint the pretend owners when they return and ask for all their baubles and goodies! Maybe we will get lucky and they keep the "lords" with all their trinkets and treasures. A few less people who hoard everything is fine by me; they can take them to another clump of dirt to play King!

Yes, other than industrial and electronic uses gold and diamonds have no real value. It was until recently that they actually became useful in society through industrial use. Before that all they did was look pretty and that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to value them so much.
edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: more info

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It's a process of letting go, it's the process of crossing from one world and state of being to the next, of not being mastered and imprisoned by what you love or hate about this one, but coming to the realization a rather frightening one, you can create your own world, with your own rules, with your own awesome abilities, and take your place among the stars by being a star in your own right because you belief, desire, can, etc.

I do believe we were created with the ability to be co-creators of our universe. Thoughts are waves of energy that influence and introduce change into our reality. The power of intention, and all that.

new topics

top topics

join