It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 5
67
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by backinblack
 




This trail seems odd as it's thin at the starting point and gets thicker.. That's not like a contrail..


It get's thicker because it's dissipating, like this:



So it's exactly like a contrail.



edit on 12/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)


Umm no Chad..
That pic shows that trail thinner at point or origin..
I think you read my post wrong, or I worded it wrong..




posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Here's your bright falling object:


www.airplane-pictures.net...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


You are the one dealing out the insults, I'm calling you out on them.

As for no substance?

I'll leave that for you to handle.



What are you talking about? Who have I insulted?

I said I do NOT believe this is a contrail. Sorry for insulting the water-vapors!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 
It is not falling down,but flying away in a winter evening sun,...I would say!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think this video helps to illustrate what the plane in the OP would look like if one were closer to it.




posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I was afraid you were going to ask me that. I've never embedded a photograph in a post before, but I'll give it a try. I do have more than a couple of photos. I took a picture of another one in the front of my house. I have a large picture window looking out our kitchen. It was so weird it grabbed my attention. One way or another I'll get them up. Just be patient.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


First post noob, but anyway it looks like two maybe three planes flying in formation.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
reply to post by Human_Alien
 
It is not falling down,but flying away in a winter evening sun,...I would say!



According to the guy who filmed this, he said it was falling towards the ground. He was there. Does that mean that's an actual true statement?....no, but it's the only thing we got



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1rdBase
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


First post noob, but anyway it looks like two maybe three planes flying in formation.


What? Could you kindly point out ONE plane?...nevermind the two others? I'm curious because I just don't see any metallic-like object anywhere.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Seems I did, anyway, the above video should put it into perspective better...

I hope.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by C46driver
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Here's your bright falling object:


www.airplane-pictures.net...




Phage?
Line 2 is:
Phage? as well...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Guess nobody looked, so one more time
contrailscience.com...
Short Sunlit Contrails Look Like UFOs

This is a remarkably common news story: It’s just after sunset, someone looks towards the west and they see the short contrail of a jet plane illuminated by the sun. It looks red, like fire. They zoom in with their video camera. They don’t know what it is, thinking it’s a fireball, a meteor, or some kind of UFO, so they alert the local media. The local media published it, and occasionally the story grows.


Site has pictures that look like the object.
it's a plane.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by C46driver
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Here's your bright falling object:


www.airplane-pictures.net...




Phage?
Line 2 is:
Phage? as well...



What the hell was that link "Airplane pictures' and why are you saying Phage? Is that Phage under an alias?

If so (or if not) what did photos of planes have to do with this?

Now I am double lost!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


I saw your post.

But apparently it's just a joke.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


C46driver answered with a link to planes. Something Phage might do. And that avatar gives a similar humorous vibe compared to Phage's John Lithgow Buckaroo avatar. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Guess nobody looked, so one more time
contrailscience.com...
Short Sunlit Contrails Look Like UFOs

This is a remarkably common news story: It’s just after sunset, someone looks towards the west and they see the short contrail of a jet plane illuminated by the sun. It looks red, like fire. They zoom in with their video camera. They don’t know what it is, thinking it’s a fireball, a meteor, or some kind of UFO, so they alert the local media. The local media published it, and occasionally the story grows.


Site has pictures that look like the object.
it's a plane.


Looks similar! But a lot of things look similar especially second-person removed AND looking at a 2D computer screen.
Unless you see a serial number, not sure how you can be so sure.
I don't think I'd like to go through life with an air of certainty when it's really, just an opinion.. Anyway....to each his own



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
PS

I posted enlargements near bottom of page 4.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


C46driver answered with a link to planes. Something Phage might do. And that avatar gives a similar humorous vibe compared to Phage's John Lithgow Buckaroo avatar. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.




I see!

No, you're not paranoid. You're just suspicious. There's a healthy difference. Besides, I don't blame you!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here are those screen caps someone asked for:





yeah, I saw this. Still not sure what , if anything, this has to do with that Airplane-photo site. Maybe nothing, right?

But I would LOVE for someone to point out a plane. I realize the photo wasn't take 10 feet away, but with lenses these day, I don't know why we wouldn't even see any remnant or trace of airplane.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looks like space debris. Probably a meteor, or fallen satellite. Cool video though




top topics



 
67
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join