It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone who has watched the video could say it is a contrail.

Simply no way.....it looks like a meteor except for the speed. It has the appearance of something very massive falling from the sky and burning up as it goes through the atmosphere.

If it isn't CGI....I would be extremely interested to find out what it is. really.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
It looks like a hand! Hahaha that is so crazy! Could be a satellite, or maybe the meteor that passed by earth super close (check spaceweather.com) Or it could be the hand coming from the sky prophesied by the Great Trent Reznor in Year Zero!! Amazing, S&F for the find.

I guess we all saw that, huh? Sorta reminded me of this famous finger-cloud!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatdidisee
reply to post by zooplancton

whatever it is it looks super hot

definitely going to put a vote vote in for comet / space debris.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I don't see how anyone who has watched the video could say it is a contrail.

Simply no way.....it looks like a meteor except for the speed. It has the appearance of something very massive falling from the sky and burning up as it goes through the atmosphere.

If it isn't CGI....I would be extremely interested to find out what it is. really.

Stick around m'friend. The weedwackers will be by shortly to say JUST that. Watch.
It's sad. It's frustrating but it's just the way it is around ATS

But I totally agree. I don't see anything but plumes of smoke. But that won't stop the 'contrail' committee.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think it is a falling satellite

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After watching the video and looking over the stills pulled from the video I really don't know what it is.

First impression was something falling out of orbit, but it doesn't burn up quickly and what makes that observation extremely questionable, to me anyway, is the fact that it appears to change direction in some way towards the end of the video.

Does anyone else think it has changed direction a bit, or is it just me?
edit on 12-2-2011 by esteay812 because: haha, I said 'the ends of the video' as if there is more than one end to it!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Odd, but if it was a meteor I'd have to ask why did he stop filming?
Surely you'd follow it down till it impacted...

I watch again later on fullscreen but I'd say contrail...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Hey OP, do you know where in Germany this came down?

I noticed the word "Sigmaufo" on the video, so I did a Google search for 'sigmaufo germany' and I got a hit only, the video is no longer available. But from the description (assuming it's the same video) it looks like it could've been Berlin. Check it out:

(video no longer available)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
After watching the video and looking over the stills pulled from the video I really don't know what it is.

First impression was something falling out of orbit, but it doesn't burn up quickly and what makes that observation extremely questionable, to me anyway, is the fact that it appears to change direction in some way towards the ends of the video.

Does anyone else think it has changed direction a bit, or is it just me?

To me it looks like it banks right a bit.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Would you mind linking that thread onto this one please? I did a search and didn't find any threads that resembled this one. I'd be interested in reading what the general consensus said. Thanks ThinkingCap

Looks a lot like this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and you may find this interesting
contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I think it is a falling satellite

That's where I'm leaning too.

I just don't see this being CGI'd although I know it looks suspicious that he/she stopped filming. But there's no description on the video so it's only speculation as to what might've took place and why.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Already discussed at the following.

Human Alien,
In the past you have posted videos that you believe are 'cloaked chemtrailers'.

An example of a 'cloaked'.

Photography anomalies will explain why the contrailing aircraft can't be seen. The same as those that claim that they are filming holographic/fake planes.

Sunlit contrails can be very confusing. You are trying to analysise a compressed video off YT. Perspective comes into play for those thinking that the trail is going downwards towards the earth. I see nothing but a four engined aircraft going away from the camera person with sunlight on the contrails.

Think about it? Where are all the mass reports of people seeing a comet/fireball on that day/time frame? Another example of how a routine sunlit contrail viewed from one perspective can be misinterpreted.

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Would you mind linking that thread onto this one please? I did a search and didn't find any threads that resembled this one. I'd be interested in reading what the general consensus said. Thanks ThinkingCap

Looks a lot like this one
and you may find this interesting
contrailscience.com...

Indeed it does. Big time. That was in 2003. I know I saw another one within the last year, on ATS.
But wow Pauligirl!! Where'd ya pull that out from??
Amazingly similar!!!!

I'd flag ya but I can only star you!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I posted one 'cloaked' UFO chemtrail only because I was using the already-given title of said-video.

I don't know if I believe or can comprehend 'cloaking' so that really isn't my thing.
But I don't prejudice. I just post!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It appears to adjust speed and direction. That is no contrail, that's a fire trail, almost like the ablative shield Apollo used.

Neither is it a meteor or comet.It looks like a spacecraft doing re-entry. Debris and meteors don't adjust course and slow down.

I have no idea what the heck that could be, unless it's an unknown spacecraft coming down in a controlled manner.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Already discussed at the following.

Whoops. That's what constantly happens when we don't use the exact title.
I am guilty of that too.

Sorry Farnhold

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, I have 'spoken' with the owner of the video on youtube and he says he has a longer version that shows it fizzeling out. I have asked him to post the entire video...we shall see.

link   
There's a clearer vid on youtube btw [I caught it seconds after it was posted up], and there's an earlier post in here, too.

Burning space debris.

edit on 12-2-2011 by chocise because: vid inclusion

...on reflection it looks like the same vid, although I think the berliner one ^^^^ was the 1st on youtube
edit on 12-2-2011 by chocise because: added a sentence

link   
have not read other post as of yet maby it's a meteorite.?. or comet looks strange i have never seen this before very thought provoking looks like i have some investigating to do

cheers karma

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I appreciate your input and opinion and ......understand it too however...why are these 'cloaked' airplanes and 'contrails' something new? Jet planes have been around for over 50 years. I don't recall this being an area of 'confusion' a decade ago.

So, can something 'other' be happening?
Sure, why not.
I happen to know we're not told 90% of what's going on so I have every reason to question this opposed to accepting it!
(and people wonder why I am so cynical! Ha!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join