It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

OK.....now, it's becoming obvious....your sarcasm was way too subtle, before. Still, are you sure you want to keep stirring them up, with silliness like this??:

i understand some big Sylphs were in the area, and were confused with lenticular clouds/cloudships

I mean....you realize that there ARE actual human adults who believe that nonsense, right??
Sure you want to contribute to feeding their delusions? Seems sort of cruel, to me.......

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

OK.....now, it's becoming obvious....your sarcasm was way too subtle, before. Still, are you sure you want to keep stirring them up, with silliness like this??:

i understand some big Sylphs were in the area, and were confused with lenticular clouds/cloudships

I mean....you realize that there ARE actual human adults who believe that nonsense, right??
Sure you want to contribute to feeding their delusions? Seems sort of cruel, to me.......

sarcasm? what sarcasm? i said thank you for the video

as for Sylphs i have personal experience of their existence, but that's more on the esoteric/astral/spiritual side, not the materialist/scientific side you are more comfortable in.

"what senses do we lack, that we can not see a greater Universe..." from the Chronicles of Dune comes to mind.

now then,
we are speculating on what a flaming[?] object seen in the sky is.

while i'll be the first to admit that 98% of the pictures claiming to be Sylphs are cases of paredolia or unusual weather effects some just might be.

i am speculating this could bee a Sylph that had been hit by a HAARP attack which was why i was curious about the CT conditions over there.

wheres the sarcasm in that

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting thread
I live near Berlin and watched the news TV - nothing (neither mainstream media in Germany nor regional TV)!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have seen these here in Arkansas. I don't know what it is but it is freaky! I was thinking that it is a kind of chemtrail, but why are they vertical? Wonder what it leaves behind for us all to breathe . . .yuck

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OMG! An aircraft!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen (and photographed) hundreds of similar contrails. How stupid are some people?

Though it has often occurred to me that around sunset, trans-atlantic airliners do look like a load of comets flying west ...... and I often wonder what a more primitive person might think they were.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Galactus Cometh

but seriously is it me who find this a truely beautiful video, Not sure what it is though! very interesting indeed

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Those look like contrails from either a flight of four fighters in formation or possibly a tanker with a trailing fighter. I've seen this sort of thing numerous times, I've been an air traffic controller for 23 years. 20 years in the Air Force working at various fighter bases. As a side note, always in a tower, never been a RADAR controller.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is another sunlit contrail. This time filmed through a telescope.

TJ

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

OH, JEEZE!!!!!!

Batten down the hatches, the END IS NEAR!!!!

I mean...you could SEE it, right there!!!! It was NOT REGULAR!!! It was....dare I say it??? IRREGULAR

Sarcasm mode....OFF!

OK?? Back to normal....folks, what more do you need to convince you that "chem"-trails are a bloody HOAX??!?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleyna2010

I have seen these here in Arkansas. I don't know what it is but it is freaky! I was thinking that it is a kind of chemtrail, but why are they vertical? Wonder what it leaves behind for us all to breathe . . .yuck

If there is something directly above you, say for instance an aircraft, that then travels away from you till it is out of your sight beyond the horizon, which way did it travel? You may think that the aircraft was falling, but that would be ignoring the fact that our planet is a sphere (well, spheroid to be more precise but that's beyond the point). An aircraft in level flight will appear to be falling when flying away from you, as it gets closer and closer to the horizon. It took a while for the OP (among others) to grasp this point, but it's really not that difficult a concept.

Also, I'm not sure what your definition of a "chemtrail" is, but if you define water as a chemical, which it is, then you may be correct in assuming that you are seeing a "chemtrail". A by-product of the chemical reaction taking place as an aircrafts turbofan engines burn fuel, is water. At the cruising altitude of jet liners the air is much below freezing temperature, causing this water to turn to ice. If atmospheric conditions permit, these ice particles can linger for long periods of time. Then if the sun is below the horizon, it may make these ice particles appear a fiery orange colour to an observer, just like any other cloud during a sunset.

People can say that "you can't be 100% sure what this is", but it takes just a bit of logic and common sense to come to the most likely conclusion. The 'object' in the OP video appears to be travelling far too slowly, and lingers in the atmosphere far too long to be an object burning up on re-entry. As far as I am aware, all the objections to this being an aircraft (lack of "clear image" of an aircraft, apparant falling motion, colour of contrail, abnormal shape etc) have been answered adequately by those here willing to think for themselves and accept a mundane explanation.

Can we all at least agree that the highly likely explanation is an aircraft leaving a contrail, lit by the sun? Or would that mean you are being tricked with propaganda from the evil "contrail committee"

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Stick around m'friend. The weedwackers will be by shortly to say JUST that. Watch.
It's sad. It's frustrating but it's just the way it is around ATS

But I totally agree. I don't see anything but plumes of smoke. But that won't stop the 'contrail' committee.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Here are some more examples of this phenomena. They do appear to be sun illuminated in most cases.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.liveleak.com...
www.sott.net...

The Finish one does look very strange as does the new German video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I found the video interesting and it seems to me to be falling despite the shouts of perspective. I don't know what it is but upon reading some of the posts it struck me how insulting and vitriolic thedebunkers where. I have seen this technique used by the authorities to derail arguements and divert attention from the truth. I was unsure about what the video was but the reaction of some of the people on this site has made me more convinced that it wasn't a plane. And by the way chemtrails do exist as admitted by the authorities. They have declared that they intend to dump 10 million tons of aluminium over the globe this year alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Roystun

Notwithstanding that it seems you didn't read the entire thread (it is conclusively proven that was a regular airliner at cruise altitude, with contrails illuminated by the lows Sun angle)...you have a terrible misconception regarding so-called "chem"-trails. For instance:

They have declared that they intend to dump 10 million tons of aluminium over the globe this year alone.

Why not back up that rather amazing declaration with some factual sources?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Conclusively proven? I love your certainty. As for chemtrails, do your own research, there are tons of evidence and admissions, just look for yourself.
As you might see from the length of time I have been with ATS I am knew to it. I have masses of research data on lots of subjects but you have proven to me that this site is not as it should be and therefore I will no longer be participating. Thank you for that at least.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Roystun

I see you conveniently shunned providing any evidence of the "10 millon pounds" of aluminum you claimed will be "sprayed" this year....dodging it because, I'm guessing, it was only something (as with all the so-called "chem"-trail nonsense), that was just spewed from one of the many websites....the only places, it seems, where '"chem"-trail beleivers conduct any "research".

Too bad....rational-minded and scientifically educated people can see through the hoax, and recognize the charlatans for their true nature.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It looks like a meteor coming into the atmosphere, they burn up pretty bright and leave a trail behind them, it's pretty hot on entry at those speeds!

edit on (18/2/1111 by catgtr33 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roystun
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I found the video interesting and it seems to me to be falling despite the shouts of perspective. I don't know what it is but upon reading some of the posts it struck me how insulting and vitriolic thedebunkers where. I have seen this technique used by the authorities to derail arguements and divert attention from the truth. I was unsure about what the video was but the reaction of some of the people on this site has made me more convinced that it wasn't a plane. And by the way chemtrails do exist as admitted by the authorities. They have declared that they intend to dump 10 million tons of aluminium over the globe this year alone.

Then what do you propose that it is? Any of the claims that have tried to refute the plane theory have been answered more than adequately, leaving little doubt in the minds of those who are truly open minded. However, if you want to believe it is something more mysterious, based on the idea that some posters were a bit mean, that's your choice and you are entitled to it. You might have to bring a bit more evidence though, if you want anyone to believe what you are saying.

The "shouts of perspective" have shown how this object can appear to be falling, but that isn't the only reason to conclude that it is not. For starters, the velocity appears far too slow to be free falling, unless it is a massive object. But if it were a massive object, it is in the atmosphere far too long. You can see that it was leaving a trail well before the video started, and continued to do so after it finished. As if that wasn't enough to convince you, you can see that the "falling" object makes a slight turn to the right, which generally isn't something a falling object does. See how logic and reasoning can help find a likely conclusion and rule out others? It would help if some people tried it some time, instead of automatically jumping to a conspiritorial conclusion based on a misleading headline, and a desire to be "in" on the conspiracy.
edit on 20/2/11 by Curious and Concerned because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wonder if they are testing something over there, never know these days what people are doing.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
When space ships collide you see this.
Definitely more than one space ship.
The whole ship is in flames.
Explain that one.
Its a Tesla space ship for sure.

Refreshing take! It does seem to have a flaming face, a scintilla of doom. Ringed with destruction. Yes, this is what you see when spaceships collide. Probably weapons!

I watched the film again. It seems too large to be following the spherical path it's showing~unless that is a trick of the lens yielding perspective that is unique to small lenses. In other words, when planes are as close as this appears to be, they trace more of a straight line (think in vertical terms) than this example seems to follow. It is showing a lot of altitude in that arc.
edit on 13-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

All the glowing gasses I take as not ignited but as illuminated as in Tesla experiments.
Very fast vibrations are thought to be what holds matter together.
A Tesla thought.

So as long as the space ships holds the external matter together the ship can fly.
Even in space.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join