It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
REMINDER: The topic is Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky NOT other members. Keep to the TOPIC or your post will be actioned!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Eleven times he responded after deeming this pretty much worthless and a tragic example of flag benefiting:

If I didn't know better, I'd think some people merely start threads in order to collect those "flags".....

Some people's priorites seem a bit askew, here on ATS....since about 2009......
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=weedwhacker

This thread has been polluted. As soon as these juvenile testosterone beer drinking anonymous ATSers show up, it's ruined. This is WHY many high profile men and women stay away from this forum. And don't think I am an unknown.

Oh well.

Thank you YT guy for showing up and thanks to the others.

I just can't waste time defending when my prime goal was to exchange.

Later!
edit on 13-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

remember a few months back when we saw on the news here in So.Cal. there was that "Missile Launch or was it just a con trail" issue???? only this is top sky to bottom.. but generally aren't con-trails symmetrical? glad I looked up how to spell symmetrical..................I was way off

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

So this video is important to me because it shows that the CA video was more unlikely to have been a contrail.

Different aircraft produce different contrails. At the time of the claimed missile in California (8th Nov 2010) there was a three engined McDonnell Douglas MD-11 heading inbound over the Pacific. These three engined wide bodies and their contrails have been causing confusion for sky watchers for years. Tri-engines can produce large blended persistent contrails.

Note in the latter stages of this video how blended the three engine contrails are? Under certain conditions tri-engines will produce these blended contrails.

TJ
edit on 13-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed vid link corrected

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Not that clear but perhaps we will see two main vortexes of hot gas trails white or gold
in the setting sun. We see that here in the OP. I'll say even if we have many source points
we should eventually end up with two main stronger source points making the trails.

In some wild and crazy space ship their might be flame and trail generators from any
edge or hull protrusion.

Don't check out without due consideration.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Human Alien wrote

I asked that about 4 pages ago and alas, no one is touching it. I wonder why?

It was covered on page 6.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ

edit on 13-2-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
remember a few months back when we saw on the news here in So.Cal. there was that "Missile Launch or was it just a con trail" issue???? only this is top sky to bottom.. but generally aren't con-trails symmetrical? glad I looked up how to spell symmetrical..................I was way off

Yes they generally start out symmetrical. This one does too, the plane is just casting a shadow over the left portion. Look at the actual photos, not the low resolution video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/995563edb1d3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey,

I'm new.. Meteors falling look like this. ..

www.youtube.com...

Contrails at sunset look like this..

www.youtube.com...

Is there a difference or is it just me? The person that video taped this thing "falling" obviously thought it was unique enough to video record. Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Amazing video of an air force refueling operation. The contrails illuminated by the sun looks fantastic. The "falling objects" are either a C-17 gassing up or two or more fighters getting a drink.

No F-35s, though, they aren't operational, yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
it does look like it's lit by the Sun, that much I sorta agree with but I don't know. Between chemtrails er, I mean contrails and things like this, the 'planes' I grew up with sure have changed!

If it comes from outer space once it reache's near earth atmosphere it will start to burn
This... whatever it is.. is not from earth or else it would not be burning like that

That doesn't mean it's an alien
It just means it is something from outer space

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

yeah I see it now.....we know what falling things look like....the space shuttle re-entry breakup comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Usually pictures or videos of anomalous things in the skies are shared here for critical analysis to determine the origin of the phenomenon. This is what the OP was asking for. However, he seems to have already made up his own mind as to what he thinks this is - based on original eyewitness testimony. I think people can be mistaken and many people have offered a solution and evidence of what this phenomenon was. But if it contradicts the original title of the thread - mainly that something was seen "falling" - then it just seems to cause an argument and fight against any explanations other than it being unidentified flying object. Perhaps this is just to save his thread from being closed or moved to the HOAX section - or to generate more feedback and flags. I just don't understand why people have such religious tenacity in their positions on the most mundane issues here. It is quite remarkable.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Mr. D
Hey OP, do you know where in Germany this came down?

I noticed the word "Sigmaufo" on the video, so I did a Google search for 'sigmaufo germany' and I got a hit only, the video is no longer available. But from the description (assuming it's the same video) it looks like it could've been Berlin. Check it out:

(video no longer available)
www.youtube.com...

Without this its just a Southern flight, Sunset, Slight Dihedral and your bank to the west.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thanks for helping me to embed these photos! Here are the contrails I saw around 7am before leaving for work. The photos really don't do justice to what I saw. The sun's angle has glared out the arc that went over the trees. The other photo is another dissipated contrail I thought was kind of odd. Again, I don't know if these are anything out of the ordinary. All I know, is the contrail with the arc really got my attention. I don't know if you can make it out, but after observing it for awhile, the contrail looked to be looped instead of straight.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
This... whatever it is.. is not from earth or else it would not be burning like that
That doesn't mean it's an alien
It just means it is something from outer space

It's not burning, it's not from outer space

Amazing sunset contrails Airbus A380!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thanks for the Vid and I add the music was beautiful...what ever he was saying

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Because you are looking at it falling over 100,000 feet or twice thrice that. Have you ever watched a rocket launch? It takes several minutes to get to jettison altitude. Even high speed comets only are going maybe a maximum of 20 kilometers per second. It's not a video game.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OKAY, it is very obvious, this is one of two things:

1: Super Saijian Goku is headed to see his mistress in Germany
2: The Master Chief just defeated the the covenant'ts main battle ship and is now free falling to Earth

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
When space ships collide you see this.
Definitely more than one space ship.
The whole ship is in flames.
Explain that one.
Its a Tesla space ship for sure.

Refreshing take! It does seem to have a flaming face, a scintilla of doom. Ringed with destruction. Yes, this is what you see when spaceships collide. Probably weapons!

I watched the film again. It seems too large to be following the spherical path it's showing~unless that is a trick of the lens yielding perspective that is unique to small lenses. In other words, when planes are as close as this appears to be, they trace more of a straight line (think in vertical terms) than this example seems to follow. It is showing a lot of altitude in that arc.
edit on 13-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0
please check out these

www.google.nl...

cheers

yo H-A!! still on p9 can't believe i missed this one yesterday!

space debris very large IMO have been trying to find video for a piece of Skylab falling [maybe Chadwickus has something?], however I've noticed some posters timidly hinting....
SpaceDragons [it's okay to bring 'em up don't be shy] just might be one. H-A whats the CT situation over there?

oh why that Quoted post up there if you follow the link on the very 1st page is a google image that comes from p1 of this very thread and its in a group of contrail images ....hmmmm... it's already been classified seems we may have witnessed the matrix in action just slapping a label and putting it in a box.
H-A my friend, beware, even google is in on it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join