It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaceless
How about a plane's trail with sundown light on it ?

It is... just that. Plane moving away from the camera, sunset lighting up contrail...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
Definately looks like a meteor....or meteorite, whichever one it is that hits the earth.

It's huge. I'm not a good source for debunking video, but that sure looks legit. BUT....why-oh-why does it end when it does? What happened to it???

It's traveling FAR too slowly to be either. More likely, just space rocket debris that has entered the atmosphere and is burning up.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I know....contrail, right?

Right

A high altitude plane catching sunset rays that appears to be falling because it is moving away from the camera, just as the Calif 'missile' appeared to be going up because it was going towards the camera

If you look at the 'object' at the beginning and compare its size to the end you will see it gets smaller because it is moving away.

Has ATS really gotten to this point that no one gets out and actually watches the sky? Try looking at sunsets on certain days you might be able to capture your own glowing missile/space debris/UFO

So yeah go ahead call me debunker or diinfo agent...because I can tell the difference between a plane and a missile
neither of which are UFO's

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not at all. I entertain the explanation of contrail from a plane however, I question it.

That's all.
Nice to see ya! (zorgon is one of the nicer Debunkers, might I add)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xberg69

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
It's not my common behavior to burst your bubble here, and I usually look at "excessive skeptic" comments with that "here comes another one" look... but on this video... listen, you'd be amazed at what I can do with after effects...

So I definitely dont believe in this one unless is REALLY proven.

What are you getting at? You're not suggesting this is CGI'd are you? Tell me that ain't so.

Once again: I made the film and can guarantee 100%, swear on my mothers life, swear to God this is NOT CGI / After Effects / or manipulated in ANY way. Crazy for anyone to think it! It just proves how freaky this occurance was though!!!

Don't bother. The truth penetrates those of us who can differentiate and discern, truth from fabrication.

I am 99.99 % sure this is NOT CGI'd.
I am just wondering why (if that's the case) that is even being suggested!?

I just love learning how people 'tick' and hopefully understand, why!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Definately looks like a meteor....or meteorite, whichever one it is that hits the earth.

It's huge. I'm not a good source for debunking video, but that sure looks legit. BUT....why-oh-why does it end when it does? What happened to it???

It's traveling FAR too slowly to be either. More likely, just space rocket debris that has entered the atmosphere and is burning up.

It is traveling slow because it is moving away from you and already at a distance. Space debris falls as fast as a meteorite for the same reason. I bey if this was going towards the camera people would be seeing a missile

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bf9d91f1ddd.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Other strange thing about this is the color of the contrail. I don't think its due to the sun. Other videos I've seen of reddish contrails, the clouds themselves had a reddish hue.

In this video, none of the clouds have a reddish hue, so I don't think the color of the contrail is due to the sun?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

I agree. I posted some time ago that I realized it couldn't be a meteor due to the speed. Again, I can see the logic in the arguement for it to be a contrail....but I simply do NOT see the correct 'points' of origin for the vapors on the object.

I fully admit that I might be wrong and it is simply a plane...if it is, that is one heck of an opitcal affect!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Not at all. I entertain the explanation of contrail from a plane however, I question it.
That's all.

Well fine... but let me ask you this... WHY do you question it? Not everything in the sky is a UFO... by questioning every odd looking contrail and calling it a UFO does that help anyone learn what to look for?

I agree the "its CGI" is just stupid... but "world wide events" :lol; Maybe it's because more people are getting off their computers and actually seeing them

But hey its great for flags eh?
You beat me to this one

But don't you think it would be better to look for the REAL mysteries instead of creating them?

Just a thought... because this barrage of false alarms is making old posters quit in disgust and drawing in the youtube crowd

I am glad spring is here... time to polish up my armor, put on my crown, and go out into the real world

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There are atmospheric gases involved most of all here.
There might not be hot gases involved at all only agitated ones.
Only the index of refraction different than the surrounding air is needed to make a white trail.
Under those conditions you are not seeing a regular aircraft.
Can you tell the difference.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That's all.

Well fine... but let me ask you this... WHY do you question it? Not everything in the sky is a UFO... by questioning every odd looking contrail and calling it a UFO does that help anyone learn what to look for?

I agree the "its CGI" is just stupid... but "world wide events" :lol; Maybe it's because more people are getting off their computers and actually seeing them

You beat me to this one

But don't you think it would be better to look for the REAL mysteries instead of creating them?

Just a thought... because this barrage of false alarms is making old posters quit in disgust and drawing in the youtube crowd

I am glad spring is here... time to polish up my armor, put on my crown, and go out into the real world

Because now, it took me 15 pages later and 148 different personalities to make me consider the possibilities.

I see stuff Zorgon, and I react.
I don't react as if I know what it is rather I react wanting to hear other opinions.

That's why I pay good money to be on this forum

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainSensible
In this video, none of the clouds have a reddish hue, so I don't think the color of the contrail is due to the sun?

The clouds are low thus redder... the contrail is higher

Key West Florida on New Years Eve
December 31, 2008

Missile Contrail... Vandenberg launch seen from Vegas over 400 miles away
Friday, Sept. 20, 2002

Launch from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan
Soyuz-U - Progress M-06M
'Sold' by the press as UFO over China airport. Seen from hundreds of miles away... Other views available from other countires

September 1, 2009.
S.P.Korolev RSC Energia, Korolev Moscow region -
Baikonur launch site
Cargo transportation spacecraft Progress M-03M

This is what they look like when you are at the launch point

edit on 13-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I see stuff Zorgon, and I react.
I don't react as if I know what it is rather I react wanting to hear other opinions.
That's why I pay good money to be on this forum

Well ATS used to be a 'Think first... react second' kinda place... but looking at threads these days from 'missiles' to Jerusalem UFO hoaxes, I see too much reaction without thought

Oh well... my dancing girls await...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Not everything in the sky is a UFO... by questioning every odd looking contrail and calling it a UFO does that help anyone learn what to look for?

Lemme me brief you in the year 2011.

Everything that doesn't appear, seem or look conventional (to our eyes whether that's because we're not aware of things or because there's a lot more in our skies...........) we question.
Call us aware if nothing else.

So, you say UFO as if that's supposed to segregate us into the 'new-age kooky' group but let me remind you, UFOs are REAL

Whether this is the proper thread to bring this up, I don't know but it felt like a GREAT segue.

Let one unexplained experience happen to YOU and then, report back to us to tell us whether you feel this reality/world is what you thought it was, okay?

There are a plethora of personalities on ATS. They don't all work 9-5 with cushy or boring lives. There are many who have experienced things that BROUGHT them here to begin with.

Whether you resonate with my words or not......please don't reduce everyone's reality into what you see fit!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is hard to find photos that show imperfect ones because people don't save the bad ones, but this one should do it
This one is heading towards us so the plane is visible

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/995563edb1d3.jpg[/atsimg]
The confusing thing is the trail on the left that seems to have a gap in it. But note the gap is darker than the sky behind it, which strongly suggests it's just the shadow of the plane falling across that one contrail.

Yup I agree in that clip you can see the darker 'missing' section

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think this deserves a bump. It echoes my feelings precisely, and is what I keep trying to get across (but, alas, some turn blind eyes to what I write....might happen again, since MY avatar is over there on the left??

You beat me to this one.

Just a thought... because this barrage of false alarms is making old posters quit in disgust and drawing in the youtube crowd.

Last bit there.....
"Embiggened" for em'-pha'-sis.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I know....contrail, right?

Right

A high altitude plane catching sunset rays that appears to be falling because it is moving away from the camera, just as the Calif 'missile' appeared to be going up because it was going towards the camera

If you look at the 'object' at the beginning and compare its size to the end you will see it gets smaller because it is moving away.

Has ATS really gotten to this point that no one gets out and actually watches the sky? Try looking at sunsets on certain days you might be able to capture your own glowing missile/space debris/UFO

So yeah go ahead call me debunker or diinfo agent...because I can tell the difference between a plane and a missile
neither of which are UFO's

Can you tell the audience WHY you started a thread on this if you already posted on this one?
I was sticking up for you too.

Never again.

And please, this is NOT a personal Power-point presentation. Please don't make your post 3 feet long. How boring. How arrogant! How lame!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thats all a bunch of hot gas mostly without a hint of an aircraft.
And when we see the aircraft its obvious.
Denial of the other than regular airship is for agents.
Weather strange aircraft can make trails is always going to express a lot of hot air.
Cause the denial side means it to keep us ignorant.
ED: Still trying to see planes.
Get that child from the movies "I see dead people".
ED+: Its the left fist of Flame so its better than CGI.
Or the silver surfer from TMZ fame that was flares on parachutes again.
They must think any Humpty Dumpty claim will quash reason.

edit on 2/13/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join