It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

Well....except for the angle of the Sun, and the orange lighting effects.

But, that person is a bit deluded, yes? "fake" airplane?
And, no...not "chem"-trails...just normal airplane, normal contrails.

(You, as a professional photographer, know why the airplane blends into the background, in that low-resolution video example). Sad that YouTube teems with that sort of thing. Also, very indicative of deception, when the poster disables comments on his/her video!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, also from YT....a mix of two different locations, per the video title. NOTE, at the end, the one near Atlanta, Georgia. More like yours, in the distance and angle flying away....(in BOTH the contrails are different, as they are not persistent. You see the more "classic" --- as argued by the "chem"-trail advocates--- dissipating contrail. Merely the levels of Relative Humidity to account for contrails that sublimate quickly, or linger for minutes or hours).

At the very end, note the airplane (ALSO at high altitude) that crosses into the video, from the right. Its contrail is ALSO lit up, by the setting Sun. The other airplane you see, from left to right, is at a MUCH lower altitude, and thus no contrail at all.

Listening to the woman videographer in Youngstown....she seems rational, but isn't understanding that she is seeing a commercial jet, at a VERY long distance away from here. That gives it the illusion of just "hanging" there for longer than she is accustomed to thinking...lack of experience in these things, is the usual reason.

Anyway, the one in Ohio is much, much farther away from the camera's location than in the Georgia, or Berlin video examples.
edit on 13 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That is definitely a strange, strange object. Ive never seen anything that looks like that. IMO the object appears to be glowing hot, not the sun...just saying. I love these type of videod, I wish I could provide definitive information, but im not the one for this one. Awesome find OP!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i remember seeing a thread about a meteor that was supposed to be coming very very close to us last week, im not sure if anybody has already mentioned it, but someone should go back and see where the meteor should have been when the meteor was supposed to be closest. I remember it saying the 11th was the supposed date.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

I don't know what it is, I know what my common sense and experience is telling me it is, and that it is a sunlit contrail moving away from the observer.

I don't watch reality TV as there is nothing real about it, it is what the producers believe to be real, or what they belive the population want to see, I applied to big brother because I wanted to show people what real was, i was turned down, probably because I didn't fit the producers warped delusions of what real is.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How did you guess !

One thing to remember, nothing is a mystery to a debunker, they can explain anything away by stating that it is nothing unnatural. It kind of reminds me of all of the official explanations which we have heard repeated by TPTB over all of these years, that is why we are here on ATS, to find explanations and not to think that by repeating the old and tired explanations of old, we are somehow solving a mystery. To truly debunk anything, you have to research and back your explanation up with tangible facts and examples. I have in the past read on ATS posters that have said " I already debunked this on page one of the thread ", and on checking, their reply was posted within two or three minuites of the thread being started, a good example of thorough research, I think not !
It is no good to replace the official stock explanations for things, with an alternative stock explanation, if we didn't believe the official spins in the first place, why should we believe the alternative spins either ?

Trust me I know what this really is, a Dragon ! It will be signing copies of it's new book, at a bookstore near you soon !

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

That is just untrue, a true "debunker" as you call it, will either speak from experience or do, or has done, real research. There is a difference between believing something because you want it to be real, and because it is real, and if it isn't real the real "debunkers" will try their best to show you why. It annoys me when I see people living their lives through paranoia, superstition and lack of knowledge, I think it is unfair on them.

Don't knock the "debunkers", some of them will help you find the real truth.

And if the real truth is something else unexpected, the "debunkers" will be the first to go "WOW"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by xberg69

But, that person is a bit deluded, yes? "fake" airplane?
And, no...not "chem"-trails...just normal airplane, normal contrails.

(You, as a professional photographer, know why the airplane blends into the background, in that low-resolution video example). Sad that YouTube teems with that sort of thing. Also, very indicative of deception, when the poster disables comments on his/her video!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I have said I'm not making claims for my film, and I'm getting bored of saying it - I am pretty sure its a plane myself - and you don't need to try and convince ME of anything.

However, I AM open-minded to other possibilities... such as holographic planes, Ufos, or orbs, or chemtrails, multiples universes, whatever! I do not claim to KNOW anything for sure ""The wisest man is he who knows that he knows nothing" and I'd recommend a less little finger and pointing and 'laughing out loud' at those of us who are not completely closed-minded and linear in our thinking. Also calling people 'ignorant or deluded' does nothing other than make yourself look weak, and uncertain of your own perspective.

As far as YouTube goes - so you think youtube should start censoring videos just because someone might have a slightly off-beat angle on things?? C'mon!
Who ARE you?

Also youtube posters are not 'deceiving' people just because they have comments turned off - I can sort of understand it - my inbox is being bombarded with comments of all sorts which I do not have the time or inclination to read or respond to. What's wrong with posting and letting people just THINK what they want.

Discussions can happen on other platforms like this one if they need to.

edit on 13-2-2011 by xberg69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by xberg69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When space ships collide you see this.
Definitely more than one space ship.
The whole ship is in flames.
Explain that one.
Its a Tesla space ship for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
someone posted this on my youtube account - I guess we have our answer - well, I'm disappointed it's *probably* nothing more interesting, but I'm pretty sure we do have our culprit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by lambros56

I'm going to have to jump back in here, sorry mods, hope this isn't out of line, Weedwhacker is an expert in aviation, PROOVED, he knows what he is talking about, and I, as many others, would rather take his word on these subjects than some ramblings of some know nothing individual who is just seeing the world he/she wants to see it. Please believe me when I say not everything is a conspiracy, and you would do well listening to people who know what they are talking about like lord whacker!

Experts, as you claim he is, usually comes equipped with a certain demeanor which others, gravitate towards to learn from their knowledge.
This dude is insulting and mocks everyone who doesn't agree with him and thus, doesn't get taken seriously.
So an expert doesn't exonerate anyone. Hey, Hilter was an expert dictator too. Doesn't mean he commands respect because of that!

Respect is EARNED and what WW does is insult me, my threads, the topics that are obviously attracting attention (because they're INTERESTING. Not because, as he said, I want attention!)
So then, what does he do after I've been publicly insulted? He parks his arse on the same thread (that he deemed ridiculous) all day long!

So please woogleuk, don't condone bad behavior just because there's a license, degree or certificate attached to the person.
You and I usually disagree a lot however, you're polite about it.

WeedWacker is the resident troublemaker. Regardless of his supposed credentials. And if you DO believe he holds certain credentials then, his decorum is stepped up a bit and a modicum of decency is expected.

I left this thread for 2 hours and it's riddled with WW posts. Why? I thought this was a waste of time!?

So c'mon. There's a psychology he plays out which he KNOWS, it doesn't fly with me nor, does it go unnoticed.

I will read the rest of the posts and comment on what's been happening but please, don't encourage unjustifiable behavior!

I
edit on 13-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
contrail lit by the sun - see them all the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

Yeah.....from a different angle (one that I am very familiar with).

Over two decades of experience, in large passenger jets will do that for a person.....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It must be making a turn or has a broken wing.
I suppose all flights go over the north pole so direction can't tell us much.
No crash news so I'll assume more than one ship involved.
And went home safely.
ED: Sure I see planes like this all the time.
You see a plane.

edit on 2/13/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Making a turn!!!!!!!!!!
Never even thought of that.
Very good!!! I like that theory! Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
It's not my common behavior to burst your bubble here, and I usually look at "excessive skeptic" comments with that "here comes another one" look... but on this video... listen, you'd be amazed at what I can do with after effects...

So I definitely dont believe in this one unless is REALLY proven.

What are you getting at? You're not suggesting this is CGI'd are you? Tell me that ain't so.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There is a way to ' connect the ATS dots '....

Jet contrails vs. chinese missiles - or all we all misinterpreting these REPEAT

worldwide events (x last year at least)????

This could be another meteor , breaking apart.

Any relevance to all the rumors of asteroid impact in the carribean foretold for this year, by ATSers?

Only time will tell.

And it could all be related to a large mass, long period object entering the Oort cloud of comets,

or even further in - like disturbing the asteroid belt.

who knows.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I looks pretty much exactly like a sunlit contrail to me. It's less clear in the video and the still from the video, but he also posted some photos where you can see it's exactly the pattern you'd expect from a four engined jet. You can see the fuselage in the middle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/995563edb1d3.jpg[/atsimg]
The confusing thing is the trail on the left that seems to have a gap in it. But note the gap is darker than the sky behind it, which strongly suggests it's just the shadow of the plane falling across that one contrail.

The video footage is very misleading, as the digital zoom adds a band of dark pixels around the edge. If you look at the actual photos, those dark pixels are not there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc8b0a7cc7b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 13-2-2011 by Uncinus because: images

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
It's not my common behavior to burst your bubble here, and I usually look at "excessive skeptic" comments with that "here comes another one" look... but on this video... listen, you'd be amazed at what I can do with after effects...

So I definitely dont believe in this one unless is REALLY proven.

What are you getting at? You're not suggesting this is CGI'd are you? Tell me that ain't so.

Once again: I made the film and can guarantee 100%, swear on my mothers life, swear to God this is NOT CGI / After Effects / or manipulated in ANY way. Crazy for anyone to think it! It just proves how freaky this occurance was though!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How about a plane's trail with sundown light on it ?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It looks like a hand to me! Maybe it's a sign?
The Mayans said that the world will end in 2012 and they were right about the coming of the white man!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join