It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I am hoping for a sat failure. The media will stay mum on it, if so, because that would be a fulfillment from God.

It is impossible to read ats while the Sun is shining. I worked through about half the thread, when it was dark. What's the latest board consensus? There was a bit 'it's a plane' types, as well as someone who said he contacted the photographer, who'd said it was coming down, not flying, and more film was promised. Anything? Can you give us any more?

edit on 13-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

You do realize it's much easier for some people to mock and run than to have things explained in a comprehensive enjoyable manner, right?

WeedWacker has absolutely no social skills. He loves to hit (with insults) and flee! I personally believe he's been flying solo a bit too long.

I am intrigued with your cloud seeding consideration. Who knows.

Hey xberg69? Have you notice chemtrails in your area? Well let me rephrase before WW wastes five pages on how they don't exist. Have you noticed heavy duty NON-CON trails in your area recently?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oddly, it's the same plane from the west coast video. With the optical delusion generator on, of course.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I'm going to have to jump back in here, sorry mods, hope this isn't out of line, Weedwhacker is an expert in aviation, PROOVED, he knows what he is talking about, and I, as many others, would rather take his word on these subjects than some ramblings of some know nothing individual who is just seeing the world he/she wants to see it. Please believe me when I say not everything is a conspiracy, and you would do well listening to people who know what they are talking about like lord whacker!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

is he proved just like our trustworthy gov experts? ><
go back too your telly and watch "reality" shows,

this could be any thing from 747 to a bird on fire..

u mock i mock and we mock all day long.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's not my common behavior to burst your bubble here, and I usually look at "excessive skeptic" comments with that "here comes another one" look... but on this video... listen, you'd be amazed at what I can do with after effects...

So I definitely dont believe in this one unless is REALLY proven.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

it looks like some kind fo weapon to me, with the glowing and the rate at which it appears to be unnatural, it also appears to be very close in our atmosphere

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

yes i agree deffinately 4

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

Now that would be news! does get you thinking dosnt it

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This phenomenon reminds me of the El Paso sighting back in October.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Why do you think it's such a weird shape then?

Well...it's not a weird shape. Peruse any number of airliner photos, from many different angles. From the side; and from the side and above and below, etc.... Don't forget the distortions of distance, lower-quality camera used (less detail) and shadowing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
reply to post by Echtelion

as well as someone who said he contacted the photographer, who'd said it was coming down, not flying, and more film was promised. Anything? Can you give us any more?

edit on 13-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

I'm the one who filmed it - I've been posting on this board today and won't repeat everything again - anyway there is a YT link to the WHOLE film in a previous post - but the last part is dreadful and the object fizzles out behing the clouds and snapshot camera (not camcorder) can't focus. I had stopped filming to take some high res photos. It seemed like it was falling but could have been landing. I have made no claims to anything just asked WTF is this?

------------------------

One thing I can guarantee 100% - there are NO After Effects or CGM. Its downloaded straight from the camera - no special FX!
edit on 13-2-2011 by xberg69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Its just the sun lighting up a chemtrail.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the more i watch this video the more convinced i am that it is just an aircraft flying over. notice how much clearer it is at the beginning than the end. its moving away.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

I am hoping for a sat failure.

"hoping"?? ???? Why?

Folks....it certainly was NOT something de-orbiting. Not moving fast enough. Any ideas how fast satellites need to be, in order to stay on orbit?

Here....this is the Russian space station Mir as it was low enought to be filmed, breaking up in the atmosphere (looks to be roughly at about the same altitudes as airliners cruise). This is as it passed over Nadi, Fiji for impact into the Pacific Ocean (The video is NOT sped up):

Compare the speeds across the expanse of sky, to get some relative perspective......

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is a clear example of a sunset lighting up the contrails of a plane... the video shows an object flying away from the camera, not falling from the sky.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

That video is of skydivers at night, apparently they were practising.
this is a different example up close of the Red Bull team,

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-2-2011 by smurfy because: add link.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Echtelion
The contrail has nothing strange, since its reflecting sunlight, which gives them this typical glow that we often see in contrails around sunset.

But the shape of the flying object is intriguing. Looks like a falling satellite breaking apart.

Is it possible that the media is hiding it to avoid gigantic lawsuits for the eventual nuclear fallout?

German ATS users should look into this seriously... this could be of major importance!

Why are these contrails (?) uneven?

I think someone already mentioned this. It seems - to me, at least - that the plane is banking to the right. Therefore, the left-most engine and its contrail appear to be "shorter."

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I found this video on you tube. Pretty similar (without the burning red firey sun setting effect)

www.youtube.com...

Also filmed near Berlin last year by another photographer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
I think someone already mentioned this. It seems - to me, at least - that the plane is banking to the right. Therefore, the left-most engine and its contrail appear to be "shorter."

Another simple explanation is angle. If the Sun is in a specific position some contrail won't get illuminated by sun's rays before getting out of plane's shadow. This is not rocket science

Think 3D, the Earth is spherical =P
edit on 13/2/11 by blackcube because: none

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join