It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Southwest was Mined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Look at the landscape in this image;

Looks an awful lot like the product of strip mining;

The reason;
The American Southwest was once covered in a vairety of rich natural resources. Ancient Civilizations, in the name of the Nibiruans, strip mined land across the Earth. While we lose materials and mass, the planet of Nibiru gains them.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Smells like a scnitzel troll to me, how do you find the time to troll this hard, this is caused by the process of errosion. Try harder next time :-)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

You are right, he cannot. I believe he is either on drugs, or forgot to take his prescription today.

To the OP. You show absolutely no evidence. It may look like strip mining to you, but even if it is how does Nibiru figure in? This needs to go to the hoax bin imo. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Smells like a scnitzel troll to me, how do you find the time to troll this hard, this is caused by the process of errosion. Try harder next time :-)

somthing is not right everyone i think our reality has been twisted somehow.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureIsWild

Originally posted by On the level

somthing is not right everyone i think our reality has been twisted somehow.

i think it has something to do with manipulation through religion time and the devil/angels think about it!

if we went by books from the past maybe they manipulated it and maybe they duped us through values that wre twisted to suit them.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureIsWild

Look at the connections;

Supposedly the Gods came down to Earth for Gold. They mined gold and other things from the Earth. South America was a great civilization, even the U.S. had great ancient cities. It is believed that before the last Ice Age and Great Flood, the Americas were home to a large population, in the hundred of millions. Enough to have a large work force.

Erosion does not cause a flatness such as we see in the Southwest. Erosion causes the Grand Canyon.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I wish it was just a bad dream but this is really happening the bible is written to explain what would happen someone knows ahead of time ...like its scripted but maybe we are all praying to the wrong god? if they are aliens those gods we are praying to. Dont be afraid they like to feed on our fear
edit on 12-2-2011 by FutureIsWild because: (no reason given)

Another theory is someone went back in time and erased it or mixed it up. If aliens and devil are connected they can fool a lot of us because they have super natural powers.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureIsWild
I wish it was just a bad dream but this is really happening the bible is written to explain what would happen someone knows ahead of time ...like its scripted but maybe we are all praying to the wrong god? if they are aliens those gods we are praying to. Dont be afraid they like to feed on our fear

Another theory is someone went back in time and erased it or mixed it up. If aliens and devil are connected they can fool a lot of us because they have super natural powers.

we need to find their weakness we are strong because we are many

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow, really? I'm surprised people are giving this guy stars for something so ridiculous. It's not ridiculous, in my opinion, to think that Aliens were here in the past. I think it's possible. But it's quite ridiculous to come to the conclusion that area was strip mined just because you think the images look kinda similar..

Plus, intergalactic aliens can't figure out any other way to mine than using strip mining that us humans have been doing for like 100 years already?

I really think this guy is a troll, especially after seeing some of his other posts. That, or he just makes stuff up and posts it as if it's fact.
edit on 12-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join