It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
if thair is knot alines and we are alone isant that more scary than the truth. to really think we are alone and thair is nothing out thair we should
be put to shame for how we live. we have have a gift of life we should
charish. till the day we die. if thay are here we should learn from them
not just are govermnt butt us all becous our time is short in this life.
let us all be as one.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really doubt that we are alone.
I mean, look into the depths of the ocean.
There are animals living there in such Unimaginamble conditions that man wouldn't be able to survive in.
There are animals in High places where Man has to take a step further in breathing so he won't collapse or die.
So I really don't believe that we are alone.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hmm personnally, I dont think we are alone. Kinda hard to believe that our of an infinately expanding universe we are the only ones.

However I did once read that even though there could be other life, we may never see it since, the time difference between the races. Basically by the time another civilisation has the abillity to get to the destination of another, the other race could already be exstint.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The odds are STRONGLY against us being alone...as is the evidence...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The universe is supposedly endless in contrast to our solar system. It is pure ignorance to suggest that we are totally alone in the universe. Wheter it be a parrell plane or reality or a differnt planet.

Scientists have discoverd tiny microspic bacteria on Mars, so if something of that nature can survive which is essentially the building blocks of more complex organisms, who can say honestly that other forms of life could not survive on Mars or any other part of the universe.

What many say is that, the other planets cannot sustain life. But that is mainly going on by what we have here on Earth. There is a great possibilty that life on other planets formed differntly than we did.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is currently good evidence that liquid water exists in at least two other places in the solar system (Mars and Europa). This certainly ups the odds of it being in other solar systems, and thus ups the odds of there also being life elsewhere as well.

For those of us who've seen proof enough for our own eyes, the question is already answered, with a resounding NO, we are NOT alone.

new topics

top topics

join