It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Veteran Ufo Threads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello all, I thought it was important to refresh some of our vets ufo threads because they are thorough, honest and enlightening. So many new members, new to the game and just getting their feet wet in their research, would really stand to benefit from pouring thru some older ufo threads, for answers, inspiration and entertainment.
So, for your contemplative and investigative endeavors regarding ufo, I re-present these:
ATS UFO Chronology
JKROG's Work
Questions For Phage, Chadwickus, Easynow and Internos
Show Just One Real Ufo Pic
The Strangest Ufo Pics To Date

If anyone has some additional stellar ufo thread suggestions, please post, thanks.

peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
check out any threads from Zorgon and Easynow as well some of their media files (videos, pics, etc..) . Very well put together and very informative. we miss ya Jkrog08

Heres one of my favorites from Zorgon - > www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another of my favorites from Easynow - > www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/2/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: added links

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thanks a lot.

S&F

I think it would be cool if there was a place on ATS where you could easily pick and choose some of the best all time threads from different forums.

It would give newcomers more of a chance.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Voila: A good place to surf around

www.abovetopsecret.com...

spec

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Cheers mate, I shall have a butchers.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The RB-47 UFO Encounter (Internos) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident (JKrog08) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Kenneth Arnold Sighting (Jess_Undefined) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Gorman Dogfight (JKRog08) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Kinross Incident (Gazrock) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 1966 Westall Incident (Chadwickus) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Rendlesham Forest UFO - What really Happened? (Rising Against) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Betty Hill Starmap (Spooky Vince) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Astronauts on Skylab 3 photographed GIANT UFO 1973 (Easynow) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Height 611 UFO Crash (Internos) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994 (Zorgon) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed! (IsaacKoi) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dogon Alien “Mystery” Demystified (IsaacKoi) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFOs,USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico. (Karl12) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Waving at the aliens - The Papua New Guinea UFO sightings (Ziggystar60) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead Skiers (Ozweatherman) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory (JKrog08) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The State of Ufology (Extraeme) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

A new search for artificial objects at stable Lagrangian points (amateur SETA) (NGChunter) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Australian UFO Reports 1969 (Infaredman) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs 2010 *VIDEO* (Watchzeitgiest) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The idea of Flying Saucers pre-1940s (Skyfloating) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This! (Mike Singh) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Oldfield UFO Film - Evidence that some UFOs are mirages (Arbitrageur) www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
S&F!! Thank you very much for this op, The ufo forums have been a bit of a joke as of late, It's good to see there are still some members who take the subject serious.. I look forward to going over some of these classics once again Thank you again op..

One of my favorites
12-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Pure gold Kandinsky! Much thanks man, this is great stuff for my weekend!
I hope other members will get to benefit from these threads too, some really impressive works here at ATS!

peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one yet. I always considered it a benchmark example thread for ATS.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

Thanks to Zorgon for the OP.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Thank you dainoyfb, I had not seen that one.
There is really some good stuff in our archives, dare I even say the best ufo research!

spec

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is one of my favorites , if you're looking for an in-depth and informative post then this epic two part thread by Skyfloating has it all .
Of Emperors and Sky Gods
Of Flying Dragons and Metallic Disks

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Superb gortex, wow! Think I'm gonna blow my mind the rest o the wknd.

Thanks,
spec

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Awesome post idea. I appreciate your forethought to bring resources to us nubes.

You are a wealth of information, am gonna keep reading up this weekend.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This site is a hoax. Reminds me of project blue book from the 70s designed to explain away the truth. That's all.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by imrippinit

Kind of an off topic post for this thread don't you think? The site is what we make of it through our contributions to it. Perhaps you could keep that in mind when posting.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Had anyone ever decided if these reptilian photos are legitimate or debunked??

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

They do seem oddly like a costume... and it doesn't help credibility it was taken on a polaroid...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Had anyone ever decided if these reptilian photos are legitimate or debunked??

Just did an ATS search for the painters name that photographed them and found these:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Great link, much thanks TechVampyre

Definitely add that one to my favs. Perhaps there is just not much left to be written and covered anymore, and the potential depth has already been reached , short of an actual disclosure. I guess the rising spectacle of it all to the folks just getting turned onto the subject, floods the information pathways with too many opinions, like mixing too many colors, making it gray and sterile, kind of like a grey alien now that I think about it

When entering the arena of ufology, it is my opinion that ATS is unmatched in not only it's quantity and quality of research, but the added fact of exchanging ideas, critiquing or supporting, adding resources and bringing as many angles to the situations as possible. So I'm not here to diss this forum, just want to encourage an examination of the gems that lie here within the labyrinth.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

If anyone has some additional stellar ufo thread suggestions, please post, thanks.

Speculativeoptimist, this thread by Skyfloating is a great one.

USO Research

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Come on people let's keep this thread going, Don't let the only credible thread on the ufo boards die..

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join