It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Haters...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I have never been to the U.K but if the police are that menacing then don't you have a responsibility to make changes? When the police follow me sometimes I make sure to stay cool and keep a straight face. You can even film any crimes they commit on citizens, that would be the perfect revenge on the police.

Maybe they do females wrong over there?
edit on 13-2-2011 by Stop-loss! because: I grew up a screw up

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by Rising Against

I hear ya RA. I want to help people too but if they don't want to be helped then at least I tried. No sense in holding the past against you when the future is at stake.

I know man, It's just frustrating to actually try and give a constructive piece of advice, something I meant with the best intentions, and have it thrown in your face and be called a troll for it.

Also, I have to say to Andy that, personally, I think everything you've said is made up. And I'm citing your reluctance to show any type evidence as a reason for it despite claiming you've proven to be right over and over again. So, If you are telling the truth, then as liveforever said, prove it. If not, then I'm calling you a liar.

Edit to add: You can't claim to have proven something time an time again but at the same time never show how. It sadly doesn't work like that on this website.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by tlasalt
Ps: The best bit she doesn't mind if i go all caveman on her every now and then.

Do you ever let her go cave girl?

Hell yea, but don't tell anyone

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Andy, I'm don't know what these so called females did to you but it must have left a huge scar.

Not sure what you expect us to do,though? Mean, we can't just give up chasing the three point star.

You make them sound like that chick from the Grudge. Always lurking, Always waiting... and always making that creepy sounds Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Now I don't share your experience with women so I don't know where the hell your coming from. But I respect the fact that u must have experienced something bad. And I won't write it off. Just think you need to change your perception. If most men here can find solace and friendship(with benefits)in their lady friends than so can you. Just gotta be more careful next time and try dodging those spooky grudge ones you keep talking about.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Women can be evil in a good way?

Like me

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

@Everybody...

... What the foolish hell happened to being and or becoming a Gentleman???
:bnghd:

King Henry (by Steeleye Span) [youtube]

Lyrics:-

Let never a man a wooing wend
That lacketh things three,
A store of gold, and open heart,
And full of charity;

And this was seen of King Henry
Though he lay quite alone,
For he's taken him to a haunted hall
Seven miles from the town.

He's chased the deer now him before
And the doe down by the den
Till the fattest buck in all the flock
King Henry he has slain.
His huntsmen followed him to the hall
To make them burly cheer,
When loud the wind was heard to sound
And an earthquake rocked the floor.

And darkness covered all the hall
Where they sat at their meat,
The grey dogs, yowling, left their food
And crept to Henry's feet.
And louder howled the rising wind
And burst the fastened door,
And in there came a grisly ghost
Stramping on the floor.

Her head hit the roof-tree of the house,
Her middle you could not span,
Each frightened huntsman fled the hall
And left the king alone,
Her teeth were like the tether stakes,
Her nose like club or mell,
And nothing less she seemed to be
Than a fiend that comes form hell.

Some meat, some meat you King Henry,
Some meat you give to me,
Go kill your horse you King Henry
And bring him here to me;
He's gone and slain his berry brown steed
Though it made his heart full sore,
For she's eaten up both skin and bone
Left nothing but hide and hair.

More meat, more meat you King Henry
More meat you give to me,
Go Kill your greyhounds King Henry
And bring them here to me;
And when he's slain his good greyhounds,
It made his heart full sore,
She's eaten them up both skin and bone,
Left nothing but hide and hair.

More meat, more meat you King Henry
More meat you give to me,
Go fell your goshawks King Henry
And bring them here to me;
And when he's slain his gay goshawks,
It made his heart full sore,
She's eaten them up both skin and bone,
Left nothing but feathers bare.

Some drink, some drink now King Henry
Some drink you give to me,
Oh you sew up your horse's hide
And bring in a drink to me,
And he's sewed up the bloody hide
And a pipe of wine put in,
And she's drank it up all in one draught
Left never a drop therein.

A bed, a bed now King Henry,
A bed you'll make for me,
Oh you must pull the heather green
And make it soft for me;
And pulled has he the heather green
And made for her a bed,
And taken has he his gay mantle
And o'er it he has spread.

Take off your clothes now King Henry
And lie down by my side,
Now swear, now swear you King Henry
To take me for your bride.
Oh God forbid, says King Henry,
That ever the like betide,
That ever a fiend that comes from hell
Should stretch down by my side.

When the night was gone and the day was come
And the sun shone through the hall,
The fairest lady that ever was seen

Lay between him and the wall.
I've met with many a gentle knight
That gave me such a fill,
But never before with a courteous knight

That gave me all my will

Personal Disclosure: OL sure hopes all you Freemen Sovereigns are listening up good ok! :shk:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I am grown up, i have done nothing to anyone ever, but that seemingly did not matter to police and gov who spent last 19 years wrecking my life.

For the millionth time.... what did they do Andy?
You say you want people to know..... tell us?

But i am 1 victim who will never stop talking about the police, gov and females what they did to my life,

Problem is you never START talking.
You throw out the same few lines all the time..... and it never goes anywhere.

My guess is...... actually forget it, I'm not on here to get personal or hazard guesses at what your situation is... why don't you just tell us.

Either here or make a thread....

If not.... then just shut up about this nonsense once and for all.

I said to you before about your misogynistic crap and you said you would try and refrain from posting in every thread you come across.... nothing has changed.... you still spout this crap.

So all these killer police... all the government that harass and stalk you, everyone in your institution, they're all women are they?

I doubt it.

You need to either put up or shut up because It's getting both boring and annoying Andy.

You tell people not to read your posts but all you do is post this crap everywhere..... 99% of the time the thread isn't even related :shk:

Maybe YOU think before you post.... because It's hard to not read your posts when they're everywhere.

Either you have a story to tell or you don't?

Which is it?

You say you wont stop talking about these evil things done to you...... tell us.... you spend enough time here, why not tell us?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost

There's been a strange phenomena happening in ATS. All of sudden it's become popular to rant about women. I usually like reading these threads because they make me laugh(Sure some ladies don't share my sense of humour though). Just find them ridiculous. Do some guys actually believe it was different back a hundred years or more?

There's always been this misunderstanding between men and women. We expect them to be this or that way and assume they'll just comply to our demands. Now my daddy taught me assumption is the mother of all F.. Ups. Which is true. Think some people don't realize women are human. They're not much different from us. They want things, want to see things, need things. U can't expect all women to be the same just cause another one is. They're individuals. Throwing all of them in the same box isn't fair.

Now personally I've always had a liking for devious ladies. Don't ask me why. But I find something about it extremely attractive. Maybe I enjoy the cat and mouse games or just not being able to predict her next move... Usually fall inlove with these kind of ladies. Though, I don't go around blaming all women for my broken heart. Common sense shoulda told me when you play with fire you're gonna get burned. Same counts for every other man. U can't go around blaming other women for your bad taste.

Sure I wish it was still cave man times and I could drag her around by her hair. And sure I feel like strangling them sometimes but it's just outta anger. Also feel sometimes society is being unfair towards men. But that's life. Sure most women feel the same, that there's something wrong with guys. They could probably write books on what's wrong with men.

Anyway, guess what I'm trying to say is stop generalizing. Not all women are evil. There must be some way to understand our female friends.

Of course the lady haters are going to be on here...
Where else would they be?

Bad enough with no woman but no woman and no friends...that is pitiful.

I love your letter OP. Even the naughty parts.

I have a theory:

If more estrogen made people bluer and a lots of testosterone made them redder...
We seek balance with someone who will create the best PURPLE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
And another thing...when those lady hater things popped up here I tried to imagine a thread bashing men lasting very long on the board. I couldn't.

Some women...like their hair pulled. I'd say I do but the perverts come scrambling like roaches to crumbs.

My sister and I would fight and when she pulled my hair I didn't really mind it.
And my mother would twist and pull it into braids and knots and ponytails, running the brush through and catching it in her fist and pulling straight up so she practically lifted me off the chair... My eyes would get all slanty while my forehead grew an inch.

To my utter horror...I liked it.
Always considered this a throwback to the good old days when women were property, like a warren of bunnies, or one bunny.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I do not want advice from trolls. Just ignore my posts.

What i write is blunt from my life perspective, if you lived a different life thats yours not mine. Do not tell me my perspective on life. Your opinion on my life will always be wrong.
edit on 2/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

I think Rising Against has presented a spot- on opinion actually

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
To clarify...I was being sarcastic and know women were never...well hardly ever...PROPERTY.
More like willing participants in a joint partnership. he has talents, she has talents...put them together and you can get EVERYTHING there is to do done. Smart couples know this.

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost

You make them sound like that chick from the Grudge. Always lurking, Always waiting... and always making that creepy sounds Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I am sure this will piss off men and women equally but...
Some men are wimps.
It is true too that women are like cats in the way they present themselves to the world
and men (even in that they get more respect!) are like dogs.

And there are BAD dogs. Vicious biters.

In a cat - dog world...we know who is generally stronger, overtly more willful, though not to say the cats do not have a way of manipulating the outcomes of almost every event.

If the dogs and cats are acclimated to each other when they are young
they grow up with a healthy regard and respect for the others different/unusual nature.
They can even bond in love.

Men and women together...
Sort of like ...The Incredible Journey.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Geeks, by their nature don't understand women. They fear them.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

Girl geeks like men.

I do lmfao.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I told you do not tell me about my life, i am already grown up. Growing up should of been put in the curriculum of schools in london for people to stay out of others lifes, and not planning vendettas and using police and gov to try and kill people they do not like. I am grown up, i have done nothing to anyone ever, but that seemingly did not matter to police and gov who spent last 19 years wrecking my life.

But i am 1 victim who will never stop talking about the police, gov and females what they did to my life, if you do not like it, read someone elses posts. The police in london are some sort of killer for hire group, and they have the cheek to come on here with pr people sometimes talking about fairness, in peoples views on them. Amazing.

Would you mind taking this trash outside.You are not grown up no matter what you think .You behave like a very sick child.You do nothing but complain about your situation in life.Here's a clue you are responsible for your situation and no one else so get off your butt and change your life and quit mucking up the threads with your selfserving crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Why do you not just ignore.

If not ask for me to be banned in your mature mind that likes swearing to make a point.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ah, Andy, I don't exactly know you but I feel sorry for you cause everyone is attacking you and you're determined not to change your mind. Sure you don't need my sympathy but the thing I've realized is you only live once. If your lucky you might make a hundred, but only if your lucky. Now the way I see it is that you gotta enjoy it. Gotta let go of all those silly fears. We all have them but we never realize you're not going to get a second chance. So make this life time count.

Life challenges us all. It can be horrible. Now either it's gonna put the fear in you or warp your perception on life. Think it got to you. Think most people here are just trying to help you so don't get so defensive.

Some wise words to ya--

'' You keep hiding from # in the world, and eventually the world comes to your front door. '' - The Other Guys.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by lonegurkha

Why do you not just ignore.

If not ask for me to be banned in your mature mind that likes swearing to make a point.

Thats' right! You tell them! I'm on YOUR side and I think you have every right to make your posts

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

thx inchworm.

The way i see it if they do not like what i write they should be mature enough to ignore it.

Let them do what they want.

cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
And another thing...when those lady hater things popped up here I tried to imagine a thread bashing men lasting very long on the board. I couldn't.

Some women...like their hair pulled. I'd say I do but the perverts come scrambling like roaches to crumbs.

My sister and I would fight and when she pulled my hair I didn't really mind it.
And my mother would twist and pull it into braids and knots and ponytails, running the brush through and catching it in her fist and pulling straight up so she practically lifted me off the chair... My eyes would get all slanty while my forehead grew an inch.

To my utter horror...I liked it.
Always considered this a throwback to the good old days when women were property, like a warren of bunnies, or one bunny.

I have a similar thing with having my mouth washed out with soap. Kinda digged it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

and that's exactly why I screw women over first...

that explanation always gets me...women want men, no weenies...so, if you're a weenie, tough luck...as if that justifies treating another human being like sh!t...he was weak, so I had to hurt him...whaa?

I don't hate women, I just give them a taste of their own medicine...which in turn makes them attracted to you...

women are nuts...both men and women...for keeping this misogynistic mentality, founded by bunch of political hustlers, alive...
edit on 13-2-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join