It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Haters...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

You people should expect dodgy things go on in this world, and plenty of people are rotten.

Why not just talk the truths?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Most women are flipping mental.

Same as most men these days.

Exactly, they love to destroy lifes that have nothing to do with them.

Amazing the clowns that society has, and these are the so called smart ones.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by TechUnique
Most women are flipping mental.

Same as most men these days.

Exactly, they love to destroy lifes that have nothing to do with them.

No they don't.

Seriously man, I mean this in the nicest possible way, I really do, but maybe you should go speak to someone about these issues? They're obviously tearing you up inside.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Did i not ask you to not converse with me.

I have my opinion and you have yours, and you do not like my opinions, so just ignore my posts, as you are just trolling my posts. I am not interested.
edit on 2/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Did i not ask you to not converse with me.

I'm genuinely trying to give you helpful advice here.

Can you at least think about?

as you are just trolling my posts.

I'm was trying to give you what I felt was helpful advice.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I do not want advice from trolls. Just ignore my posts.

What i write is blunt from my life perspective, if you lived a different life thats yours not mine. Do not tell me my perspective on life. Your opinion on my life will always be wrong.
edit on 2/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hey man, just ignore him.

Andy just likes to go around on ATS talking about the government experimenting on him, women being evil and generally sounding a bit mental.... problem is he never backs this up, is always far too vague and never says anything.

And apparently this is because he's being watched.

Seriously..... trying to "help" him just wont work.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Your opinion on my life will always be wrong.

Your opinion on women will always be wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Your opinion on women will always be wrong.

lol, no.

Remember what i wrote it took along time for the truths to come out about what they did to my life, but it did, and guess who was right, not them, me.

So your answer is wrong isn't it?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Nope, my answer isn't wrong.

What truths?

I don't believe anything you say, I think you're lying, prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well your just going to have to live in ignorance, than aren't you.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by LiveForever8

Well your just going to have to live in ignorance, than aren't you.

I suppose I am Andy

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Damn! I come to this thread seeing whats going on and now instead of lady haters we got ourselves some men hating on other men. Can't we all just get along?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Na, just some men pointing out a few things to another man.... no hating.

Why don't you go around all the women hating threads and other bigoted threads and tell people to play nice?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Lol, lost cause there. Although if I did try that, I would have more posts then most people here combined!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
Damn! I come to this thread seeing whats going on and now instead of lady haters we got ourselves some men hating on other men. Can't we all just get along?

I am all for that, but most of all people should be able to understand there life is not anothers life. All sorts of horrendous people on earth do evil things to people, but what if the people speak out, they get oh no that cannot happen.

I wonder did anyone in ww2 try to tell germans there where concentration camps, and the germans must of said oh no that cannot happen, everyone is nice. I am sure there where plenty of rumours and germans responded like that in total ignorance, and there blind faith in thinking others are like them for some reason.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, grow up and stop acting like a child. It's getting really old.

And no one said bad things don't happen. You're putting words in other peoples mouths...yet again.

reply to post by Stop-loss!

I apologize, and I wish we could get along. But Andy is spreading hate where ever he goes, something people will respond to, and when someone actually tries to offer him a constructive piece of advice It gets thrown back in there face. (edit: see my post at the top of this page)

And I guarantee If Andy wasn't posting, there would be almost no arguments or disputes here.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I told you do not tell me about my life, i am already grown up. Growing up should of been put in the curriculum of schools in london for people to stay out of others lifes, and not planning vendettas and using police and gov to try and kill people they do not like. I am grown up, i have done nothing to anyone ever, but that seemingly did not matter to police and gov who spent last 19 years wrecking my life.

But i am 1 victim who will never stop talking about the police, gov and females what they did to my life, if you do not like it, read someone elses posts. The police in london are some sort of killer for hire group, and they have the cheek to come on here with pr people sometimes talking about fairness, in peoples views on them. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I hear ya RA. I want to help people too but if they don't want to be helped then at least I tried. No sense in holding the past against you when the future is at stake.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I told you do not tell me about my life, i am already grown up. Growing up should of been put in the curriculum of schools in london for people to stay out of others lifes, and not planning vendettas and using police and gov to try and kill people they do not like. I am grown up, i have done nothing to anyone ever, but that seemingly did not matter to police and gov who spent last 19 years wrecking my life.

But i am 1 victim who will never stop talking about the police, gov and females what they did to my life, if you do not like it, read someone elses posts. The police in london are some sort of killer for hire group, and they have the cheek to come on here with pr people sometimes talking about fairness, in peoples views on them. Amazing.

were they all female? I can't help but to wonder. Seriously.

Hello? Are you awake in there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join