It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Haters...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There's been a strange phenomena happening in ATS. All of sudden it's become popular to rant about women. I usually like reading these threads because they make me laugh(Sure some ladies don't share my sense of humour though). Just find them ridiculous. Do some guys actually believe it was different back a hundred years or more?

There's always been this misunderstanding between men and women. We expect them to be this or that way and assume they'll just comply to our demands. Now my daddy taught me assumption is the mother of all F.. Ups. Which is true. Think some people don't realize women are human. They're not much different from us. They want things, want to see things, need things. U can't expect all women to be the same just cause another one is. They're individuals. Throwing all of them in the same box isn't fair.

Now personally I've always had a liking for devious ladies. Don't ask me why. But I find something about it extremely attractive. Maybe I enjoy the cat and mouse games or just not being able to predict her next move... Usually fall inlove with these kind of ladies. Though, I don't go around blaming all women for my broken heart. Common sense shoulda told me when you play with fire you're gonna get burned. Same counts for every other man. U can't go around blaming other women for your bad taste.

Sure I wish it was still cave man times and I could drag her around by her hair. And sure I feel like strangling them sometimes but it's just outta anger. Also feel sometimes society is being unfair towards men. But that's life. Sure most women feel the same, that there's something wrong with guys. They could probably write books on what's wrong with men.

Anyway, guess what I'm trying to say is stop generalizing. Not all women are evil. There must be some way to understand our female friends.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

I was with you right up until

There must be some way to understand our female friends.

Men will never understand women. It is just not possible. Should you ever get close to comprehension, your significant other would just change the rules.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh look, junior made his first big boy thread-- good on you

By the way, I know everythings about the ladies so no bother tryin to educate me on nothin.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Most women are flipping mental.

Same as most men these days.

There are some quite prominent differences in the male and female brains, sexual organs and skeletal structure but overall we are the same.

A couple of things I have noticed about women is that they can generally multi-task better than most men and they tend to be more in touch with their feelings.

I've noticed that most men feel the need to put on more of a social act and tend to have a bigger ego than most women.

Just some observations, I have an instinctual habit of psychologically profiling people.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

LOL! That is great!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

O, Do ya now?

But I thought you were.... Oh never mind.

Know I've still got lots to learn but I've got time. I'm looking for cougar. Might speed things up a bit. Ya know

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Women want men. They don't want weenies.

If you are a weak weenie man you will probably be screwed over.

Then make a thread on here about how evil women are. I guess it does seem evil in a way, but its just a fun game.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Seems that some men have had their hearts broken and refuse to try again for fear they will have their hearts broken again. If more people would become friends first with those they fall in love with, there would be less problems. Take the time to really get to now someone. My husband and I were friends first. Been married for 31 years now.
Always keep the lines of communication open, never take one another for granted, be yourself, and sometimes agree to disagree. There is a give and take in all relationships. Allow each other room to breath and grow.

And men, rememer this is the 21st century. Women hold jobs now, just like you.
So help with the childcare and housework and what-not.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

First I've heard of the hair dragging?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Well as far as I know it was a lot like drag racing. They had competitions and such.

Those cavemen were a different breed, let me tell you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95bbff720e07.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost

Well as far as I know it was a lot like drag racing. They had competitions and such.

Rofl that sounds awesome. I wonder if they had sponsors like NASCAR. Hair product sponsors tatooed on the ladies and maybe club / baseball bat sponsors tattooed on the men.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Zappa said it best
"Broken Hearts are for Arseholes"...I posted and removed vid....to much vulgarity to keep me in good standings w/TPTB.
edit on 12-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This one is always a laugh

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Great to know you know all there is to know about women inchworm. By the way, love your Avatar, Village People? Huh.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

That was awesome.. never heard of him or them? Reminecent of 10cc/Godley and Creme. Love the obscure stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost

Those cavemen were a different breed, let me tell you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95bbff720e07.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

Huh, I know wheelbarrow racing has been around awhile. I wonder what kind of ET they pulled in a 1/4? J/kidding ladies
edit on 12-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have say there have been some pretty extreme threads of late bagging the crazy bitches
, but seriously if a woman did everything you wanted what a snooze. My taste is for a woman that is strong and confident works hard and plays hard, sure she has to be feminine as i have to be strong and Manly (flexing muscles gritting teethe grrrr)lol. There all a bit nutty but hey thats how i like them you never know what your gonna get.

Seriously I married the first girl that i felt was my equal, we still have some gender based roles around the house I mow the lawns and fix things when they break, she looks after the washing and most of the cleaning. I do almost all of the cooking. I hold her when she is scared and she looks after me when i am ill. We disagree as often as we agree, we fight we debate sometimes I win some time she wins but mostly we compromise.

We both work around the same amount of hours and we have both made sacrifices for the others career before, all things considered she is fantastic even if she is a little psycho at times. I love woman and all there strange behaviors (i cant think of a better word yet).

Men and Woman a remarkably different creatures at the end of the day and people should stop trying to change that. Accept it and embrace it, we are different but we are equal.

When a Man and a Woman are together they are both stronger in mind body and soul we'are just halves when we are alone.

Ps: The best bit she doesn't mind if i go all caveman on her every now and then.

edit on 12/2/2011 by tlasalt because: Caveman comment

edit on 12/2/2011 by tlasalt because: formatting

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

For a man to understand a woman,you have to put yourself in their shoes...try to undersand the drives and ambitions they have..Incidentaly campared with females.. Males are positively benign..their multi tasking brains make them appear, shallow, compared with men..but dont be fooled they work on a purely intuative basis, and can sum up do or dont situations in no time at all....Remember that theirs no such thing as an ugly rich man,in a females brain.I dont think i could have physical sex with a a rich eighty year old woman...the above said..They have a flaw,..they are incredibly sugestable. When you suggest that they are the most beutiful thing that you have seen in ages..they will believe it.If you marry one,dont be fooled that,..that Pussy is exclusivly yours..Pussy will mate with the best Genes it can get,..Having said that, and accepting the constraints they operate under.Their Prime directive (to mate with the best genetic provider available) could be the right one.The eggs have a limited life span,and the physical environment they are raised in is paramount.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You know i can man bash all year and for the rest of my life if i really wanted to, that to me would be a waste of time .

but if i did that id never would have fallen inlove again ...

ill gladly admit I love men ...

yes iv been shattered more then once but sooner or later i did pick up the pieces and i did try again...

you know why ?
theres no better feeling emotionally speaking then the feeling of being totally inlove with somebody.. and also have the said person be inlove with you ..

true we do have our differences but deep down we both want the same thing . that is to be loved and to give love to somebody whos worth it ..

women talk more and bitch more about the short commings of their men folk but you know what that doesnt mean we love them any less . where as men keep their emotions bottled up til they explode ...

if we could reverse these two huge differences put our selfs in the other peoples shoes for a day then maybe we would understand each other a bit better .

again i love men

women also worry more about non sense a lot more too. we have a nasty habit of changing our minds often but that should make us more of a challenge and not too simple to figure out ..
we can love our men folk one day yet at the same time depending on what stupidty came out of the mens mouths want to kill em the next

men have been known to say the most stupidest things at the worst possible times i guess its part of their nature . but then again so can women .

edit on 13/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlasalt
Ps: The best bit she doesn't mind if i go all caveman on her every now and then.

Do you ever let her go cave girl?

Hair pullers amongst you...note Ringo's technique...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join