It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.2.11 Ezekiel;

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
God has Told me to plant a Garden in at the Place of Twin Lakes.

He said;
"You shall burn the ground, so that new Life may grow. You shall fill the lakes, so that Wenatchee will have Life. You shall plant the trees; apples, apricot; grape; and the plants; onion, rice, corn, soy, hemp, cocoa, sugar, potatoes, and a great many variety of these. This will be done by a great force of the People."

While hiking in the Dry Gulch Cannon Mine(1) area of Wenatchee(2);

God told me me;
to burn the brush covering the "Twin Lakes" area, "slash and char" (terra petra)
to fill the twin lakes, which will water the gulch and give birth to life; in the form of controlled variations of crops, as well as grass for the wildlife.

Tomorrow, I will return to the Twin Lakes to investigate a few things that struck me as odd. I did not have my camera today to photograph the experience. Tomorrow I will document the signs;
the white dome rock,
the citadel
the twin pentagonal lakes
the fountain of Life.

12.2.11;

While on the edge of the second Twin Lake, I saw the 3 Evil Horses today, walking away from the Setting Sun. The three Horses were the Pale, Brown, and Black horse in that Order left to right.

1; Cannon Gold Mine
2; Dry Gulch Wenatchee

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Dude, what are you smoking? Your "herbal medicine" is giving you some serious side effects.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

i read you other post today.

yada yada

if Ezekiel lives inside you. answer this..

when will the next "temple" be built?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

That is not how God works.

I only know what He tells me. He does not tell me if it is not a case of immediate action.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by darrman

I only know what He tells me. He does not tell me if it is not a case of immediate action.

oy vey,,,,

SO NOW you know why we never thought too much of Ezekiel....
he said so much information , and gave it to deaf ears.. and could NOT answer any pertinent questions..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

how is your health?

the person described by the Book of Ezekiel may have suffered from epilepsy. Specifically, it is claimed that Ezekiel himself may have suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy, which has several characteristic symptoms that are apparent from his writing.[9] These symptoms include hypergraphia, hyperreligiosity, fainting spells, mutism and often collectively ascribed to a condition known as Geschwind syndrome.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

He exerted no permanent influence upon his contemporaries, however, whom he repeatedly calls the "rebellious house" (ii. 5, 6, 8; iii. 9, 26, 27; and elsewhere), complaining that although they flock in great numbers to hear him they regard his discourse as a sort of esthetic amusement, and fail to act in accordance with his words

Read more: www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Since I was Seven I have had weekly and sometimes daily bouts of severe and unexplained migraines. This happened for 13 years, causing a decline in social interest and academic involvement. At times' I used to think I was bi-polar, depressed, autistic, etc. In fact, I was those things at one point. Now I am fine. Except for the irregular migraine, which I have quit taking medicine for and substituted healthy habits.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by darrman

There's a rash on my behind, it itches something chronic. I hope God has informed you of this as it requires some immediate action. Perhaps he has told you which topical ointment might be best suited to my needs? I await your reply.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

listen,,,uhh,, Zeek..

i wish it was so, really i do..

having visions and "dreams" does not reality make....
but if you act on your plans, then reality becomes.......

work for the good, and good will follow... but
brimstone speaches turn off the ears of good people.

keep your text to your diary,,, and let your actions lead the way..

imho...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The bible and every other religious story is a collections of starcharts and astronomical records.Take stellarium and watch the Jesus/Ra story unfold in the Mideast sky on 3/12 2011 around 22:33:any seconds.The stories of the people are planets,stars,moon,comet formations in the sky.The chemtrails are trying to hide this raw view on 3/11-3/12 2011go anywhere in the world and watch the all of the worlds religions unfold from the sky.Dim the sun and atmosphere in stellarium to see this amazing sight.Go to the different directions in the world during this time and see all their religious stories in the north south east or western sky's.Chemtrails are trying to hide this from the world.look up our redemption draws near.Forget 2012,2012 its only a misdirection.You have been thawed from frozen(32) in your beliefs to a tolerance 33 degrees,this is the global warming TPTB are scared of.Wake up neos,stop being neoconned.All religious calenders restart on 3/11-3/12 2011.Pass the word, join the freedom fleet and help free more minds.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralvenderfry
The bible and every other religious story is a collections of starcharts and astronomical records.Take stellarium and watch the Jesus/Ra story unfold in the Mideast sky on 3/12 2011 around 22:33:any seconds.The stories of the people are planets,stars,moon,comet formations in the sky.The chemtrails are trying to hide this raw view on 3/11-3/12 2011go anywhere in the world and watch the all of the worlds religions unfold from the sky.Dim the sun and atmosphere in stellarium to see this amazing sight.Go to the different directions in the world during this time and see all their religious stories in the north south east or western sky's.Chemtrails are trying to hide this from the world.look up our redemption draws near.Forget 2012,2012 its only a misdirection.You have been thawed from frozen(32) in your beliefs to a tolerance 33 degrees,this is the global warming TPTB are scared of.Wake up neos,stop being neoconned.All religious calenders restart on 3/11-3/12 2011.Pass the word, join the freedom fleet and help free more minds.

how about you open a thread up yourself and give us an in-depth explanation of how you come to realise these events and enlighten everybody else with your theory, otherwise what you just wrote here is nothing but more speculation. Look forward to your thread if you decide too.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about. I dont want to strain my noggin either, but seriously you religious people need to take a chill pill sometimes. Doom and gloom is not what this planet is about. Its about experiencing and learning. If the worst is going to happen, why bother trying to inform people about it when the truth is nothing can be done to stop it anyway?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

This prophecy has nothing to do with doom and gloom. We should be doing these things around the world not out of fear of inevitable destruction, but out of fear of failing to prevent destruction.

If we do not change our ways, we will fail as a species.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Try CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE TOPICAL SOLUTION, USP 0.05%
it is a liquid that is only intended for the scalp but also works there.

Post Scriptum: I'm not G*D however I have dealt with some issues
like that and you never know.....G*D works through all of us, we just
have to listen

edit on 12-2-2011 by Mr. D because: added Post Scriptum:.........................

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So how do you suggest we stop the people who are causing the problems then? Because I guarantee when we do, they are only going to make the problem worse for us. We can work together and achieve great things, but when law or some other crap gets in your way, how are you expected to achieve anything other than what they want you to? I say they because there are many people/corporations causing problems.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Newbie here, i don't have enough posts to start a thread yet. This news is universe breaking.Excuse me my manners, greetings how is all. I'm still picking my jaw off the floor after using stellarium on these dates to see the once in a lifetime progression events that explain All the worlds religious stories.This is happening in our lifetime with the chemtrails trying to block the view and the news media stories that keep getting us to look down,down at the gulf,down at the dead animals from the oil,down at the oil at our feet,down at the dead birds,down at the dead fish,down under the gulf,look down at the snow on the ground,even the view from Egypt was a downward view of the (square).98% ground news and 2% sky news, nuuuuu nothing to see here good sheeple of earth,move along move along.Enjoy your stay in the media's pasture while being sheared to the bone.3/11-3/12 2011,forget 2012 ,2012 is misdirection and camouflage.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read my post on page 4.

I think our Prophet is telling porkies.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't wish to demean, insult or otherwise be mean spirited towards you but I always take issue with religious posts and threads randomly thrown about on ATS.

I believe in God but don't believe He is the creator, don't believe in religious teachings or man made religion at all. As mentioned by Biblical and historical scholars who study ancient societies, the stories in the Bible in particular are just Christian versions of various Greek stories, myths and fables where some of the morals have been eschewed in order to sell people into the religion of Christianity rather than take them as the bedtime stories they once were.

The mere fact you had yesterday's date in the title of one thread and then today's in this one shows to me that religion and its teachings are so far off kilter that the majority of believers will spew out anything to show proof of their beliefs. Whether it be about a prophecy, 2012, aliens, conspiracies, whichever.

I'm not trying to anger or upset you or try to discredit your belief system, far from it, just stating my viewpoint in a non-aggressive way and hope that the religious amongst us on ATS can realise that they as much as the rest of us have to view their ideas and threads in relation to the rest of the people who may not subscribe to those feelings and thoughts.

Disraeli does an amazing job of explaining Bible stuff but it seems most religious posts here are more about misinterpretation or maybe trying to convert the uninitiated. Again, don't wish to cause offense in any way.

My point I guess is to request no more of these kinds of threads unless you are absolutely certain what you want to discuss will have relevant, intelligent debate and contributions. Putting a date in your title also discredits future threads unless you have definitive proof or evidence of a date being significant without resorting to Bible verse as "proof".

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If you go starting forest fires, im tellin' on you. I don't give a damn who told you to do it.
Now go sleep it off before you get in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join