It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Presidential Straw Poll at CPAC -- Again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Dr. Paul is the only politician that tells it like it is. He's an economist, of course he wouldn't go on taking and spending his supporters' donations when he could see the writing on the wall. Hopefully, in 2012, the supporting voices will be so loud (and rude, if the need be) that the Fed and the "ruling corporations" (and all of their tentacles in the main stream media) will not be able to drown them out. Everything the man says is the truth. Here's to hoping Americans are interested in the truth in 2012!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Anymore off topic personal quips and insults will result in posting bans.

Act like adults and follow the Terms and Conditions of Use

Do NOT respond to this post. Doing so will only result in post removal.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

He'd have my vote too...if i was American.

I know you have a Kenyan in the white house, but does that mean an Englishman can vote in the US too?

If so, sign me up..RP will get my vote.

If the Republicans won't nominate him, he should go independent..he'd probably do fine without them.
edit on 13/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You and your masonic, satan loving frat brothers are launching all these threads to support Ron Paul / Satan ticket in 2012?
Paul's hand signs at the beginning of cpac were a death-nail to any chances of becoming my President!
Go back to your "lodges" and shut-up!!!!
Too obvious...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Lol just saw this.

You dont quite get sarcasm eh? I see you have been acting rather rational in the rest of this thread aha.

I agree with a poster above though. I dont understand how people can NOT support Dr Paul. I have heard a single thing from him yet that i dont agree with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join