It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats happening to our forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
this is a tuff disscussion. I myself always held a scientific view of the world around me, so much so infact I declared myself free of religion. if I couldn't see it I could not believe it. of course untill I had my experiences. now what does a person like me do??? I tried to debunk and rationalize what I saw over and over again till I could not answer it away conventionally. so I bottled it up and kept it to myself, which really makes things worse in the end.

in my first post here, I clearly stated what words I reserved for people that said things such as I was about to. but its kinda like an epihany to. as I got it off my chest I was pleased others understood my stance. but on the other hand as I read more and more on the site, I saw things about 14th level interdimensional cat people that speak on such and such frequency, and deep inside me I wanted reach through the screen and slap the hell out of them. but I had to think about what I posted and how many probably read it and thought the same.

so long story short, everyone should give everybody the benefit of the doubt. of course certain things like actual video can be debated, but we must accept most people do believe what they are seeing, have respect. people that need a hard way to go are the ones that continue to make fake accounts and string along thier BS. would hope to see mods more proactive on that.

<< 1   >>

join