It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

You are right, opinions vary. I do not expect anything from you as I do not from anyone else. You make your own choices and I make mine.

I was irritated by your inference that I was

a. in some way ignorant

and also

b. not able to state my opinion

I love reading threads that make me think, not reach for my sword and shield. I too am not your enemy.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik

You are right, opinions vary. I do not expect anything from you as I do not from anyone else. You make your own choices and I make mine.

I was irritated by your inference that I was

a. in some way ignorant

and also

b. not able to state my opinion

I love reading threads that make me think, not reach for my sword and shield. I too am not your enemy.

I never meant to give that impression. Sorry, and thanks for understanding.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
google G1.9 and look it up on Microsofts World Wide Telescope to see something interesting

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No worries

I only wish i knew more about science

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The only thing that will be coming to pay us a visit will be Wormwood and its a Brown dwarf star. The Bible hasnt lied yet so be ready, for its coming.

The bible is full of things that do not reflect the world we can observe.

Why do you expect this Wormwood to be a brown dwarf?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

They have not even released the data yet. Spring 2011

I'll explain what is happening shortly.

From the official site:
WISE:Wide-Field Infrared Explorer

Dec. 14 - WISE One Year Later – Today is the one-year anniversary of the launch of WISE. In that year, WISE has observed the entire sky in 4 infrared wavelengths, and seen nearly 91% of the sky twice in the two shortest wavelengths. WISE has discovered asteroids, stars, and galaxies never seen before. Go WISE!

That is Dec 14 of last year.

This is the caption to an image on the given web page.

Feb. 11, 2011 - The Final Picture Taken by WISE

If one of the most sought after objects were discovered, either a new planet or a companion to the sun, it would have been mentioned up front. Nothing has been mentioned of such a find. The release to the general scientific community comes after the initial studies done by the team operating the probe. After that the data is released to other people. That is a typical sequence of events. This happens with astronomical data, archaeological finds, fossils, etc. The discovery crew gets first dibs. Then others get second dibs. Then others until the chain of distribution is completed.

The discovery crew began examining the images the instant they were downloaded.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Not if it's approach is from the southern quadrant. You would have to physically be south of the Equator to be able to see it.

There are lots and lots of telescopes south of the equator. There is no direction in space in which we are not looking. There are whole sky surveys that watch every direction in space.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by autowrench

Not if it's approach is from the southern quadrant. You would have to physically be south of the Equator to be able to see it.

There are lots and lots of telescopes south of the equator. There is no direction in space in which we are not looking. There are whole sky surveys that watch every direction in space.

I guess one of the many post-Sitchin claims is that it's not seen because it can only be viewed from a specific region. False.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As always Phage...............sorry cluckerspud i find your posts and comments very interesting and enlightening carry on the good work

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by illece
As always Phage...............sorry cluckerspud i find your posts and comments very interesting and enlightening carry on the good work

How many times do I have to tell you, "I'm John Lithgow".

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Of course ........I believe you !!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We really need to start banning misleading thread titles...

I hope you realize you just wasted 30 seconds of my life. I'll never get it back.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
We really need to start banning misleading thread titles...

I hope you realize you just wasted 30 seconds of my life. I'll never get it back.

You should alert a mod. Otherwise, why even post if it wasted your time.
That was your choice. You wasted 30 seconds and you're right, you'll never get it back. NEVER.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Do you seriously believe that, just because science has proved something doesn't exist, it cant?

You don't seriously believe it can exist when it is possible to prove that it can't exist do you?

A variety of ways show it does not exist.
1. Correct translations of the Sumerian texts do not indicate a planet
2. Gravity studies exclude a new planet with an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets.
3. Whole sky surveys push out the search grid to 320AU, or 8x the distance to Pluto
4. A Kuiper belt survey has not turned up any planet sized objects

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by illece

How many times do I have to tell you, "I'm John Lithgow".

If you really are John, that is awesome..lol...I won't hold my breath though....

Although I do not see eye to eye with you on alot of topics, I cannot debate your theory on the Niburu. I agree totally with you on this topic and wanted to tell you that.

S&F
edit on 13-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: S&F

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Hercolubus is just another tale. It too is as fanciful as Nibiru.

To claim that comet Elenin is a planet is really weird. It is already inside the orbit of Jupiter and yet is not visible to the naked eye. It can't be very big if that is the case can it? The claim that this is Hercolubus is just another daft claim.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Agreed. That's exactly what I pointed out (or tried to) by noting how far Bernard's Star will be from us in 9,700 years. Though, I didn't mention that timeframe...I forgot to add that in there...but there it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I definitely noticed how you had the object placed well away from our solar system. I hope others noticed as well. Great post.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join