It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
(cont)..... to be a complete fabrication of the lunatic fringe community.

Zecharia Sitchin is not only a poor scholar, but his claims are scientifically bunk as shown here.

His original claim is that Nibiru will pass in 2090, NOT 2012. After 2012 gained a buzz and following it seemed his own prediction was tailored to fit this year.

Here’s the kicker; Sitchin’s original prediction of the appearance of Nibiru does not coincide with the 2012 date! According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return until 2900! (Though he did say that the Annunaki might return by spaceship when the Age of Pisces moved to the Age of Aquarius sometime after 2090).

Source

Sitchin’s descriptions and research according to Keplars Law, prove that such a planet would be recognizable for a wide window of time with a powerful telescope. Thus it continues undetected. Naturally the only response could be, "It's invisible". How convenient.

Nibiru ala Kepler

Fact: such a planet as described by Sitchin would be detected by amateur astronomers.
Fact: it is not.

More info on debunked youtube videos here.

edit on 12-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Good find!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Was saying this when i used to post here before, and people were freaking out over 2012 having something to do with Nibiru. Was a lonely voice at the time, so it's good to see someone else saying it.

There is zero evidence of Nibiru and 2012 being related. If anything, the Mayan predictions about 2012 are relating to the sun, which is something they were uniquely familiar with, and there's no question the sun has been acting strangely in recent years.

Convincing people it has something to do with Nibiru serves to both discredit the Nibiru theory when 2012 comes and goes without it appearing, and mislead people about what may truly happen so they are unprepared. Specifically, it could be a severe coronal mass ejection wiping out much of the unshielded surface technology and possibly also sterilizing a large portion of the planet. Don't want to fearmonger, but that's not the realm of science fiction, and is a real possibility which should be considered.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Risen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ok?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have to say that I agree with some of the other posters about the misleading thread title.

You are quite obviously attempting to draw in people who are interested in and believe in Niburu, just to bash them and their beliefs.

Do you seriously believe that, just because science has proved something doesnt exist, it cant?

You could have just said that 'Nibiru is a complete fabrication'. That would have been fine. I would not have visited your misleading and frankly pointless thread.

I think most people are at best sceptical of Nibiru but surely it is a valid distraction even if science gives it no chance of existing?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If there is a planetary object orbiting us in an elliptical orbit (which we know is possible) then I doubt it would be in our life time. Unless of course it is a brown dwarf star but I believe we need to keep our eyes out for comets and meteors endangering us first rather than it being some death star approaching.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
I have to say that I agree with some of the other posters about the misleading thread title.

You are quite obviously attempting to draw in people who are interested in and believe in Niburu, just to bash them and their beliefs.

Do you seriously believe that, just because science has proved something doesnt exist, it cant?

You could have just said that 'Nibiru is a complete fabrication'. That would have been fine. I would not have visited your misleading and frankly pointless thread.

I think most people are at best sceptical of Nibiru but surely it is a valid distraction even if science gives it no chance of existing?

I do agree he's a little harsh, but anyone who believes in Nibiru and 2012 being related needs to realize they aren't, and them believing so will serve to discredit the idea of Nibiru in general. Years from now if something does appear in the sky which could actually be it, everyone falsely believing it was happening in the past will be used to mock the idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Im confused....as far as I can tell I am replying to the first comment on the first page of a thread called "Holy Crud I found Niburu"....yet this comment starts off suggesting its continued from some other place. From where? How does that even work?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its a bit rude to start your thread by swearing at us!

In all serious though, I have kept an ey on the nibru threads and other story's about it. But wouldnt we see it by now if it ws true?
edit on 13-2-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Im confused....as far as I can tell I am replying to the first comment on the first page of a thread called "Holy Crud I found Niburu"....yet this comment starts off suggesting its continued from some other place. From where? How does that even work?

My response for that inquiry has been addressed on page 2

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Its a bit rude to start your thread by swearing at us!

In all serious though, I have kept an ey on the nibru threads and other story's about it. But wouldnt we see it by now if it ws true?
edit on 13-2-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Yes! Yes! According to Keplers Law in regards to the info given by Zecharia Sitchin it would indeed be seen by now.
It is the Youtubers and many posters on forums like these that make the claim that it is cloaked somehow.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why are governments purposely destroying their economies, spending like there is no tomorrow that will come to have to pay it all back? We know we aren't going to pay back what they spent without our permission, it's a big joke on everyone. 2012 will be man-made disasters, and/or solar activity that does something catastrophic.
Anyone with up to date information has come to the same conclusions I believe.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

A mocking is it?So that's how it is?

Yes,let us mock the believers for believing such things..and not the people who go out of their way to insult people with their childish ways of hanging around a conspiracy website and making fun of it's faithful readers.

Makes you wonder why people like cluckerspud(I won't make fun of your name but...wow)even come here.And why does ATS allow people like "Cluckerspud" to even be here?He obviously don't care about the rules or he wouldn't have made this thread insulting people.And if ATS allows this type of behavior then what does that say about ATS?

edit on 13-2-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I sense a Banning coming your way..or at least a suspension.

If not then we know who's on whose side.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I wasn't mislead, I am familiar with clucks style. The sarcasm and 'open ended' thread title was clear if you were paying attention.

For such a pointless thread, you sure have a lot to say.

back to the topic:

Here is another site by Mike Heiser. He earned an M.A. (1998) and Ph.D. (2004) in Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

While this does not back the scientific claims of Keplers Law, it does show about his inaccurate interpretations of Sumerian Texts.

About Dr. Michael S. Heiser

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by leaualorin
Wait and see !

See what? Keplars Law shows that we would be able to SEE it.
We don't. FACT.

Did NASA just say something about an unknown planet that they can't see, because it's too far away in some space dust or some 'ish like that. ... but just because YOU can't see it, doesn't mean anything.

Oh yeah, it's heading towards us too. It was posted months ago, and was on the front page. I don't care enough to find it, but I'm sure someone here has seen it.
edit on 10/12/10 by anicetus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
A mocking is it?So that's how it is?

Mocking? Please quote my mocks.
Ban or suspension? How exactly have I broken T & C.

Do you care to comment on my conclusion "Zecharia Sitchin poorly translated Sumerian Texts to fit his ideology and his claims are not corroborated with physics or science".

That is the topic on the table, not my membership.

Gotta problem, please alert a mod. It's what they are there for.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anicetus
Did NASA just say something about an unknown planet that they can't see, because it's too far away in some space dust or some 'ish like that. ... but just because YOU can't see it, doesn't mean anything.

Oh yeah, it's heading towards us too. It was posted months ago, and was on the front page. I don't care enough to find it, but I'm sure someone here has seen it.

Maybe an Asteroid? I don't know. Just searched NASA site and don't see anything about a planet heading towards Earth.

It saddens me that you don't care enough to find it, but you care enough to post and edit.

If you get adventurous later, perhaps you can find it and share it later.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Ok so if i was paying attention, I would understand that this

was sarcasm, I think not. I like to think I pay attention. Is the reason that I clicked on this thread the fact that I wasn't? I think not.

I have a lot to say because this appears to be a thread deliberately started to troll. It is very obvious, that is why I am here, talking to the trolls.

And also I love the way that your friend has ignored my comment.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Cedik because: to add emphasis to criticism

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this is the one anicetus was referring to, but there is a 2012/Nibiru-related theory which says that a planet called Hercolubus is heading for Earth. V.M. Rabolu says that Hercolubus is what we call Bernard's Star (or a planet orbiting that star), and it is, in fact, heading in our general direction. Actually, I should say, our very general direction. Currently, it's about 6 light-years away. At its closest point, it will be a little less than 4 light-years away.
Of course, there are people who look at Comet Elenin and say that this comet is actually Hercolubus, and that scientists are covering up its close approach by calling it a comet.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Ok so if i was paying attention, I would understand that this

was sarcasm, I think not. I like to think I pay attention. Is the reason that I clicked on this thread the fact that I wasn't? I think not.

I have a lot to say because this appears to be a thread deliberately started to troll. It is very obvious, that is why I am here, talking to the trolls.

And also I love the way that your friend has ignored my comment.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Cedik because: to add emphasis to criticism

Not sure what you are expecting from me. Opinions vary. I don't feel mislead, you did. Oh well. Agree to disagree. I am not your enemy. I'm moving on from discussing "how this thread was started".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join