It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beer drinkers: What are you favorites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I'm not much of a beer drinker but tried some Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan on draft last year and thought it was amazing. And I actually prefer the draft over the bottle. It is made from whole roasted pecans. It is only distributed in like 4 or 5 states and I'm lucky enough to live in one!

Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan

And a little more background on it!

Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice...... I'm gonna try Pecan beer now.. Better be good and your not the owner. Sounds interesting.
Good post..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
one of my fave standy's is of course Heineken, but on a less mainstream note, FAXE is a good strong beer, can be bought by the can and is i think.. 10 percent.. but it tastes better that black label supreme (8.. .5? ) also, Hoegaarden, ive only ever had it from a local irish pub and not sure where its from exactly, but it tastes like .. flowers.. and.. beer.. mmmmmmm.. hoegaarden..

OH also! anything from Unibroue ephemere flavoured beers are nice, especially black currant!
edit on 13-2-2011 by EmpathicBandit because: to add last line

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Went to a Rickards promotional event and they handed out free Rickards White with orange slices all night long. Have to say, it's been my favoured beer since then. Though I want to try Dogfish Head after watching a couple of episodes of Brewmasters.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

I've been wanting to try Dogfish Head too after watching the documentary Beer Wars.

Some good selections from everyone. Additional question: Does anyone here brew their own?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
...best i can figure, some beers are great and some are lousy and theres a whole bunch in the middle... all i know for sure is that any beer will make you pee and thats a really good thing when you cant...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I used to try a ton of microbrews and imports, but my favorites were Becks, St. Paulie Girl, and Grolsch. Thats the kind of flavor I like. As of late though, I mostly buy american(alot cheaper). And I am proud to announce I just finished negotiating my contract, and Miller High Life is the official beer of me

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Carlsberg Export!! Got to love that from the tap...

But I prefer red wine

top topics

<< 1   >>

join