It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/412/919/CIA_Spy_Captured_Giving_Nuclear_Bomb_To_Terrorists.html
While all eyes in the West are currently trained on the ongoing revolution taking place in Egypt, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned “grave” as it appears open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States.

Fueling this crisis, that the SVR warns in their report has the potential to ignite a total Global War, was the apprehension by Pakistan of a 36-year-old American named Raymond Allen Davis [shown in photo], whom the US claims is one of their diplomats, but Pakistani Intelligence Services (ISI) claim is a spy for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Davis was captured by Pakistani police after he shot and killed two men in the eastern city of Lahore on January 27th that the US claims were trying to rob him

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

no link?I assume that this guy ia accused by the pakis?where does the weapon come into play?so far we have a foiled robbery???

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

S&F Good find

That is JUST what the USA needs ANOTHER war. One against a nation with nuclear weapons.

If I was not so close, I would happily draw a circle around the District of Criminals and suggest they target THEM and leave the rest of us out of it!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WOW that's scary.... I live in Prime Target Area

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow that article has a sprinkling of just about everything in it!! Good find and an interesting read.

Heres the story from our side of the pond.
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 12-2-2011 by jaynkeel because: Add link

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure the U.S. public would allow a war with Pakistan over 1 man (who is most likely guilty of something).

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There are already plans for the us military to take over pakis nukes should the goverment destabilise to some point.
We have troops alreadt placed next door. with air assets aplenty too.....
The paks may have a new cruise missle, but not very many of them yet.
In truth, the goverment of pakistan depends on the aid from the us as well....
It will be interesting to see if they biow to us pressure, and will be informative as to just how they react.
In the meantime we may get an unplanned glimpse into the wierd and wacky world of waziristan.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"European Union Times" (lol...) is a known Sorcha Faal hub producing fake news, like this one. That guy's reaping some serious money from his sites.

Its sad to see how popular that site is, but not on ATS.
edit on 12/2/2011 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Wow that article has a sprinkling of just about everything in it!! Good find and an interesting read.

Heres the story from our side of the pond.
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 12-2-2011 by jaynkeel because: Add link

Too bad the source listed by the eutimes is Sorcha Faal, notorious hoaxster and all around teller of false tales.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

am i missing something..?

where is the part about NUKEs being supplied to terror - rests?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Soon as I saw this and then read Russian Foreign Intelligence Service I KNEW it was good O'le Sorcha at it again! What one person (or a few different folks from what I'm told) can do to screw up a perfectly good conspiracy site is getting tiresome!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
sorry to bust ones bubble but, scroll down the page to source and it is a Sorcha Faal story, not all are real not all are fake but this one does have a fishy smell to it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Source traces back to Sorcha Faal, nothing more need be said.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Good catch on Sorcha Faal...although I admire his/her dedication to mischief

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
NO. Heres some more news from RT news
Pakistan calls US push to release its diplomat “counterproductive”
Pakistani Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir said Saturday that US efforts to pressure Pakistan to release its embassy worker, accused of killing two men, will be “counterproductive.” Washington insists that Raymond Davis shot the men in self-defense after they tried to rob him and points out that he has diplomatic immunity from any charges. Bashir also said that this month’s Washington meeting about the Afghan war will likely be rescheduled because of the dispute over the arrested American.

Heres the link rt.com... Watch this story grow.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ok as I posted in my first post, link to same article with less dramatics.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Yep...Sorcha Faal. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Didn't use the words "sources inside the Kremlin this time." Sorcha's on to the fact that we're on to Sorach though.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Circulating the Kremlin:

Yet another hoax; courtesy of Sorcha Faal!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Hence the reason why I said had a sprinkling of just about everything in it. I know humor is hard to express over the net. Thats why I included the story from a regular news source so as people could see the twists and turns spun on the article, some truth and a lot of stretching the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join