It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data to be featured in Enterprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Late last August, I stopped in to see Brannon and told him I'd enjoy doing the show but I wanted to try to avoid heavy rubber: Suppose I played a great-great-great-ancestor of the Doctor's programmer, Lewis Zimmerman, who was vigorously opposed to the development of artificial intelligence.

When I spoke to my pal Brent Spiner yesterday, I found out they're doing exactly the same story with Data in a three-part episode, which he and I both thought was a remarkable coincidence. I would love to get a phone call from Brannon about this "remarkable coincidence" as it really is remarkable. Perhaps he'll call, that too would be remarkable. (Laughs)

This is from a trascript from a webchat with Robert Picardo(Docter from Voyager). This is some interesting information.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Is there a relation between Lewis Zimmerman and Hans Zimmerman?

What does this babble have to do with Star Trek?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
read the quote then read what I typed under it. It says that there is going to be a three episode arch on Enterprise about the android Data from Startrek:The Next Generation.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
How the HELL is Data going to fit into Enterprise?? 1.Hes from a different century...2.He died.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It may have something to do with his past because Enterprise is set before all other Trek Series.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Data wasnt created THAT early....B4 was only created 6 years before Data. I cant wait to see how this plays out...maybe the weapon onboard the Reman Bird of Prey (name slips my mind) acted as some sort of time travel thingy...knowing these newer episodes it will be.

new topics

top topics

join