It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another way to be under surveillance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

A confidential United States embassy dispatch released by Wikileaks provides details about a new technology developed by the Chinese Academy of Science to identify people by their gait.

The technology is designed to be deployed beneath existent flooring. From there it measures pedestrian pace and walking pressure to create a unique biometrics profile which can be used to identify and track the movements of individuals without their knowledge…

According to the dispatch, when questioned about the technology’s potential applications, scientists “stated the device was being used by ‘secret’ customers and was not available on the commercial market.” Officials went on to note the technology was involved with “Program 863.”

Program 863, or the State High Tech Development Plan, is a civil-military program created in 1986, according to Lev Navrozov – a former dissident Soviet writer – for the purpose of developing a “post-nuclear superweapon” possibly incorporating nanotechnology.

www.cornucopia3000.com...-966

I'm not sure what applications this technology will have but it seems that more a more time and effort is being put into ways to track peoples movements. What is even more unsettling is the amount of surveillance that is designed to collect information without a persons knowledge or consent.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Ever feel like Human cattle???

I am not sure whether this is good or bad. Is the "awakening of the general public" making TPTB nervous or are they getting ready to fit all of us with "slave collars"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting technology though.

There will really be no where to hide in the future, Orwell is getting more right by the year.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yep i never have any privacy in london for last 19 years, and that is 100% fact. Everything i do,a nd think is taken and they second guess all my thoughts and are always wrong.

So if your being watched 24/7 like me, remember its by very stup1d people. There really is not that many smart people in this world. Just remember that.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Very nice find.
But I guess, this system is just an addition to identify those who cannot be identified via the chips in their idendity cards as they have forgotten their cards, or simply don't carry them intentionally.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I used this method a lot when in the Army. I could tell who was walking up to my position or around in the paerimiter after dark by watching the way they walked and carried their weapon and load.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My be they can identify ailments with your gait to target the ones the want to eliminate...You know when your older or sick your gait is heavy and forward....I just came home from the hospital with a broken ankle, I'm a goner...

new topics

top topics

join