It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton Interview And Story On Today Show This Morning!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
the part that sways me over to this story is the other guys polygraph tests. all these guys did not have special training on how to beat a polygraph. 6 other guys saw it happen, they were all local workers, and to me, all 6 of them could not have the nerves or disposition to pull off lies this big.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Travis Walton's case is fascinating and a genuine puzzler. It happened, as told, or it didn't. In interviews he's stuck to his account and avoided the typical tendency of embellishing or adding more and more to the original version.

Still, throwing out the 'D' word is a little late in this case. He's been national news since day one, sold a lot of books and had the incident made into a movie that millions have seen.

All of this happened between 1975 and 1993.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Perhaps you need to read his account, Andy. The underlaying explanation for his "abduction" seems to be that he put himself in grave danger by running underneath a UFO that was only about forty feet or less off the ground. The blast that he was subjected to seemed to knock him away from that danger, but we may suspect some damage was aleady done and he was taken by the benevolent beings to save his life or nurse him back to health.

I wonder, Andy, does you continued anger toward all humans, especially female apply to ETs also?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by andy1033

Perhaps you need to read his account, Andy. The underlaying explanation for his "abduction" seems to be that he put himself in grave danger by running underneath a UFO that was only about forty feet or less off the ground. The blast that he was subjected to seemed to knock him away from that danger, but we may suspect some damage was aleady done and he was taken by the benevolent beings to save his life or nurse him back to health.

I wonder, Andy, does you continued anger toward all humans, especially female apply to ETs also?

Yes, my feeling has always been that Travis put himself in danger of radiation or some type of burns by being underneath the space ship and the little white guys, who probably work for the tall human types, had to save his life by taking him aboard the ship for treatment while they contacted the tall "human" aliens about the incident.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone... Just trying to earn my right to post new threads...

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardknocklife

Thanks for helping to keep my thread active and here's a little info about the Travis Walton story.

It was November 5, 1975 and a 22 year old Travis Walton was working on a 7 man logging crew, thinning timber in Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona. Night had fallen and the seven men piled into the dual cab pickup truck...four in the back, three in the front, and started on the ride home through the forest. As they winded their way down the logging road they encountered a bright yellow light through the trees. As they went on further they saw a glowing UFO hovering to the right of the road. They stopped the truck and turned off the engine. Travis, fearing the UFO might fly off at any moment, got out of the truck to get a better look. He walked toward what he described as a flattened metal disc 15 to 20 feet wide and 8 to 10 feet thick. It had what resembled an upside down bowl on the top half of the disc that was illuminated and had metallic stripes that divided the lighted dome into sections.
As Travis came near to the craft a beam of light shot out from it and according to his fellow crewmen...it lifted him up off the ground with his back arched and his arms outstretched and hurled him backwards about 10 feet onto his back. Travis does not remember any thing past being hit by the light. The men then panicked, started the truck and drove off.

www.travis-walton.com...
edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: add link

Please read: Posting work written by others!
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL
edit on February 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the part that sways me over to this story is the other guys polygraph tests. all these guys did not have special training on how to beat a polygraph. 6 other guys saw it happen, they were all local workers, and to me, all 6 of them could not have the nerves or disposition to pull off lies this big.

You make a good point. I was trying to embed photos of the official results of the polygraph tests but I couldn't figure out how to do it. You can see the photos at this link...then scroll down the page and click on the photos of the documents to enlarge.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

This two incidents are also at the top of my list, but I also have to include the Allagash abductions.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

This two incidents are also at the top of my list, but I also have to include the Allagash abductions.

I can remember seeing interviews with the Weiner brothers regarding the incident years and years ago. I had quite forgotten about until you brought it back to my attention. This incident was also a multiple witness event and apparent abduction involving four men on a camping/fishing trip in the wilderness.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

And for some overwhelming evidence for those who don't wish to be blind to reality...watch the Disclosure Projects May 9, 2001 National Press Club two hour news conference on the alien presense here on Earth.

edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: punctuation

I don't get the point in posting that 10 year old video..especially when nothing major has happened since making it basically irrevelant..but whatever anything for "hits" i guess.
edit on 13-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I don't get the point in posting that 10 year old video..especially when nothing major has happened since making it basically irrevelant..but whatever anything for "hits" i guess.

The video and in particular the information contained in the video is hardly irrevelent. And as you said nothing major has happened since (I'm assuming you mean as far as disclosure goes) and there are a lot of people who are sadly unaware of the information on this important subject that is available in this video...because like you implied this startling and important information was allowed to fall by the wayside. So I will do what I can to get it out to more people. Not everyone is as informed as you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join