It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

canceled episodes of conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hmmm Sounds interesting. Maybe I should try to upload my copy on youtube. Fu@k the NWO controlled media. I'm gonna try too!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

you should try to do it in segments less than 15 min thats how long they let you make it apparently even though ive seen people who put up the whole episode

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

i got them up yesterday
www.youtube.com...
starts out at number 6, you should get them up in six parts if you by the breaks they had

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I live in the UK and Conspiracy Theory isnt shown here so I went to a very good streaming media site and started watching from the beginning, no probs all good, I use a peer blocking program which is excellent, but a strange thing happened the other night, I decided to watch the Police State ep and found 4 users had uploaded it, so I clicked on one and found it being blocked, tried all the others and blocked again....all other episodes have been fine except for this one, and now I NEED to see it.

For anyone thats seen it, is it worth persevering with ?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAMARU
I live in the UK and Conspiracy Theory isnt shown here so I went to a very good streaming media site and started watching from the beginning, no probs all good, I use a peer blocking program which is excellent, but a strange thing happened the other night, I decided to watch the Police State ep and found 4 users had uploaded it, so I clicked on one and found it being blocked, tried all the others and blocked again....all other episodes have been fine except for this one, and now I NEED to see it.

For anyone thats seen it, is it worth persevering with ?

Here it is...

All these links work at the moment too.

edit on 24-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAMARU

it is very worth watching
go to type up my channel(grey9438) on you tube i have them all up

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wait, are you guys serious about the deleting from DVRs thing? I -know- I recorded that FEMA camp episode. I was telling my mom about it a few weeks ago and I was going to let her watch it, but when I brought up the Conspiracy Theory folder on my DVR, it wasn't on there any more. It baffled me, but I convinced myself that I must have deleted it and not remembered, even though I apparently didn't delete any of the other episodes, even the ones that I had already let my mom see (she's interested in conspiracy, mystery and cryptozoology stuff).

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I downloaded it, and frankly there is nothing in the episode that isn't already discussed/accepted as fact here on ATS. It gets the point across much easier and quicker than reading 100+ threads would, though.

If you use a torrent client you should have no problem getting it, at least I didn't a few weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Cheers pal I'll get round to that tonight.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Season 3 coming October 2011 so no the series is not done. The episodes in q hit too close to home so they were dealt with but still readily available on YouTube for viewing and downloading.

Do not expect to hear of a topic list for S3 until no earlier then like August or Sept.
edit on 26-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Awesome that Jesse is getting a season 3. That son of a bitch must be dug in there deeper than an Alabama tick.

However I am extremely worried about how the amount of water TPTB are going to throw on him.Its a shame but ...

Also thanks to the poster who put the police state episode up. I got it off a file sharing site but just by the sheer saving of a few clicks to my external HD ( and less pain to my already jacked up wrist) , opted to watch it last night on here instead. HA HA what a lazy American I am.

Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
reply to post by drwolf

I didn;t even know it was possible for Comcast or whoever to do that. Is that not in some way against the law?

Can the dreaded cable guys, or other subscriber-based services have the ability? Actionable ability, here very broadly defined as: "The tools, the knowledge, and the physical/operational desire? Oh yeah. Technical infrastructure, "Sources&Methods" and "Is it in our corporate, and [xyz's] best or at least potential interest" This is beyond a strictly military/intelligence definition of what is "actionable". Though not my specific field, it's not hard to do the math, so to speak. (Even I don't blame Comcast for everything, somethings they do pretty well, but this "area" is bigger then any "one" company.) Your DVR is no more sacrosanct then the clock on your cable box, getting it's timing signal from "the cable company". As for "against the law", whoa, don't make me go there... The question one always has to ask is: 1: Can I prove it? and can someone orchestrate my accusations so that I look like a raving Loon? If people had some idea of "The Options", and of the possibilities it would be much harder to flip people off as paranoid, wanting someway to get even w/ some real or perceived slight against them, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Unfortunately, I was not able to watch more then two episodes of "Conspiracy Theory" In my case, not watching more, was no conspiracy, but it was on (for me) a rather obscure network, and on late my time. (I'm not a night-owl) Really wanted to see more episodes. Governor Ventura is a man I really admired when he was in office. He was one guy so honest, (as in no bull cookies) based on what I could tell from any actions or statements while in office, a lot of people did not like that. But it was obvious this guy just hated playing games. And SOME people expected him to be a typical politician. OOPS, no dice. He did what he said he would when in office, he was willing it seemed to negotiate in an honest straight forward manner. And his first concern, though I didn't agree w/all of his policies, was what was in the best interest of our state. Wow, what a concept!

If there were some aspects of an episode or more then one it would seem, it would not be unusual to have a psudo-studio authority say something like "well we have trouble w/this part of the program, can we delete this or that name, location, (your typical "sensitive" material) ? As an ex-Navy SEAL, and I believe very much a man who would never do anything to compromise national or any individual states security, I am quite puzzled as to certain problems he may have had. I would think there is always a way to get a point across w/out exposing truly sensitive stuff. Hmmm... The Governor knows security and though one episode had to do w/private, usually corporate "rent a spooks", something that worries me not because we don't need the corporate community to help us out in so many areas, we do, and to me it makes sense. What worries me is the quality of training and supervision of this group. (Not all, not by any means) Yeah, I could see how that episode would upset some people. I would have presented it w/my own version of "shadow actors". It would get the point across, but in a way that there would have left no trail of virtual/real or other concept connecting "fingerprints". Oh well.

Any way, hope the program comes back.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You beat me to it. Though this is the full one:

Jesse Ventura - Conspiracy Theory - Police State (FEMA Camps) HQ Full length version!

Just get download helper or Netvideohunter from mozilla firefox addons.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Police State "Full Episode"
edit on 26-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

For the record I WAS NOT a Navy SEAL, I was making reference to Gov. Ventura.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join