It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russian TV Report of Astronaut Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I just was sent this summary of a Moscow TV program, and am still trying to learn the identity of the quoted 'NASA photographer'. Is this another link in a grown-up version of the kids' game, 'rumor circle', where each kid whispers in their neighbor's ear and after going full circle the story is unrecognizable?

REN TV's "Military Secret"
10:00 UT // Feb 12, 2011
Presenter: Igor Prokopenko
In Russian

Item 7, 36:15 --
"Secret" lunar photos from its archives published by a NASA photographer. "According to him, there is life on the Moon."
This report sets out to examine claims like this. Marina Popovich, captioned as test pilot, says Neil Armstrong told her he'd seen "balls that flew after them - big balls". NASA's ex-photographer is said to concur.
There is even said to be proof, with space photos that show "cities in ruins, giant glass spheres, stone towers that hover above ground, as well as tunnels that go deep into craters".
More in the same vein. pundits contribute.
The US man's latest claim is that "gravitation control technology" was discovered by Apollo astronauts on the Moon and brought back to Earth. "It is possible that even as we speak, based on that technology, the US is working on the latest types of engines and weapons."

edit on 12-2-2011 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Interesting new information here. I cannot say that I have ever heard of there being cities and infrastructure of that nature on the moon. The only people who have ever claimed such things on this site, posted misinterpreted images of totaly normal , utterly barren moon as evidence, and although plenty of STS mission video has been hailed to contain UFO and so on, I have never ever seen any photographic evidence of any of this. More to the point, I have never heard of any NASA official claiming such a thing, be they photographers, or any other member of any spaceflight. Who knows, might be worth an ATS search though.
I take it you have already tried to google this ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Lol i clicked thee link thinking this was a real piece of news, i just realized it's a work of fanfiction of sorts.
Unless you can show something to back up the story that is.?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
as long as its not written by sorcha fel....hahhah
The truth could be stranger.....i imagine that a few earnest converstaions may have been had between astronats.....
We are talking a select group of humans who may share a bond that is beyond national.
There is hardly any point to all this he daid she said stuff but it is an iteresting sideshow......thanks for the rumour
ill flag ya

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did anyone else laugh when it said big balls flew after him lol. Maybe its just because I saw the name armstrong.
Interesting anyway

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
here's an older episode that shows "Big Balls of Light" and Moon structures

edit on 12-2-2011 by easynow because: add video

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Bill Lear has been talking about structures on the moon and NASA photo shopping them out, for years now.

...but he always seems a bit far fetched.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinterskogen
Bill Lear has been talking about structures on the moon and NASA photo shopping them out, for years now.
...but he always seems a bit far fetched.

He has?

William (Bill) Powell Lear (June 26, 1902 – May 14, 1978)

Yup shows how much YOU pay attention

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

In Riga from May, 28 till May, 31st there pass “Days of TV of Russia in Latvia – 2007”, organised by fund “Academy of the Russian TV”, independent Latvian association of democratic values and integration “D.V.I.N.A.” At cooperation with “the Latvian association of speakers”. As the head of projects “D.V.I.N.A has told to the correspondent of news agency REGNUM.” Andrey Jakovlev, in the structure, arrived to Latvia last night, on May, 28th, the Russian delegation the president of the mentioned fund, the leader of the program “Times” on the First channel Vladimir Pozner, the leader of the information-analytical program “Week” of a broadcasting company “REN-TV” Maryanna Maksimovskaja, the political analyst of channel “TV-centre” Leonid Mlechin, the representative of television channel “Russia”, a member of Academy of the Russian TV Alexander Habarov and the leader of the program “Military secret”, the assistant to the general director of television channel “REN-TV” on a documentary announcement Igor Prokopenko.

www.gorod.lv...

Igor PROKOPENKO. Deputy Director General of Documentary Programming, BEN TV Company. Born in l9E'5. A professional soldier. As a military reporter

www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de...

Social and political programs "military secret" with Igor prokopenko
www.forumsatelit.com...

Looks like it may be Political propaganda

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This sounds exactly like the stuff Hoagland has been saying for ages about glass structures on the Moon, perhaps there is a grain of truth in his words after all? He goes into detail in his book 'Dark Mission', if I recall.

Roy.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
here's an older episode that shows "Big Balls of Light" and Moon structures

Thanks, Easy, but they have nothing to do with REN TV and just quote Azhazha repeating the latest dubious gossip he'd been reading in the 'National Enquirer'. No 'NASA photographer' and a lot of hoax 'NASA space pictures'.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks, Easy, but they have nothing to do with REN TV and just quote Azhazha repeating the latest dubious gossip he'd been reading in the 'National Enquirer'. No 'NASA photographer' and a lot of hoax 'NASA space pictures'.

10-4 Jim

since i can't speak the language i wasn't sure if there was a connection-affiliation or not. however from what i understand Ren Tv does show other programing and doesn't always have their station logo on it.

maybe not i dunno but here's a possible example:

This amazing Russian USO Documentary (UFOS THE SECRET HISTORY) was aired on the REN TV. It is about the strange encounters of the Russian Navy with the Underwater Flying Saucers (USOs) at sea and famous Scandinavian Submarine Conflict in the history etc.

www.youtube.com...

never-the-less , if the new Tv report your inquiring about shows any of that footage from the video i posted then at least you will know where it came from.

i was going to ask you what you thought about the image they showed for the McDivitt sighting but i think you already answered my question in a round about kinda way

edit on 12-2-2011 by easynow because: typo

new topics

top topics

join