It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes found at Port of San Diego?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
thanks OP.

makes me wonder if the other agencies are NCIS or DHS they love the phrase "weapons of mass affect" for dirty bombs....the other agencies tend to use different terminology.

snoopyuk

Why do people automatically assume "weapons of mass affect" means Nuk-Yellar Bumbs
They can be Sound Canons. Does this sound familiar:
The Governor of [Insert state] has deemed this to be an Unlawful Assembly, you must leave this area Immediatly, Yadda Yadda Yadda.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

I don't believe for a moment that this man did anything to warrant a concern down these lines,
nor do I believe he will lose his job. The DHS has been actively warning citizens who will listen
that anything is possible at any point in time. They have been telling the public to create a kit
for any emergency and to have a communication plan. Who does that sound like?
ATS members? Sounds to me we have some common concerns, and for good reason. The
interview only gave a little knowledge into the world of true paranoia that our leadership is
having to deal with. The people of ATS are listeners, that is why this information hits home.
All this shows, we are still in the crosshairs, and I for one am certainly glad we have people
like this watching our collective back.

Aero_Visions

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Okay, here is the link to the actual news story:
www.10news.com...

Here's a link to the raw, unedited video:
www.10news.com...

Here's a link to a video where an 'expert' reacts to the raw video:
www.10news.com...
edit on 14-2-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This interview appeared to be just a local community affair type gig...let the folks know what their public servants do in a routine day. So, I wonder why a Public Affairs watchdog was there in the first place. Not Like a crime had been committed at the port or anything. I find it odd that she was there...as if waiting for something to be revealed so that she could make it appear they didn't want it known. Plus, if it was really something DHS didn't want known, couldn't they have forced the news people to edit it out of the interview? Big Sis strikes again

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Poor Cleveland...first they lose Labron...and now this? They cannot catch a break!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Being an american, it is only a matter of time before, 1) Our government does some type of scare factor to us americans to get us backing their bad deeds, or, a terrorist action of mass proportions will occur in usa. We are in a financial disasterous level, and they the government will have to do something drastic to try and distract us. It is inebitable. Americas government is by far the worse thing that has ever happen to america, and they are totally out of control.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As othershave pointed out, "weapons of mass effect" could be anything - from a machinegun upwards.

The USA uses about 12 million tons of nitrogenous fertiliser each year - if someone was trying to import some of that without paing customs duties then it could qualify (remember what the Oklahoma bomb was!!)!

sorry - so far this is grade A scaremongering - and also kind of weird in that if the border/port officials are finding stuff then they are doign their job - if there was nothing to be found why would they get paid?

Oooerrr......perhaps that's it......were there cutbacks mooted for border security around this time??!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I wonder why someone like Alex Jones has not scheduled this guy (SD Port Authority guard) for an in-depth interview? Maybe the "bad guys" got "caught" with the nukes but it was just a "drill"....certainly makes one wonder - either way.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

They've already done the scare tactic; look at everyone posting on this thread...already scared.

The point is the fear...even if there is such a thing as "nuclear" (unclear) weapons, there would be no need to detonate them. The fear is the mission, and the mission has been accomplished.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Let us look at the timeline: 1)Patriot Act does not get the votes 2) Homeland security issues heightened terror alert the next day 3) Nuke found at a port. Looks like they will put the fear in us, using all kinds of media, to force the US congress to renew the Patriot Act. It is such a joke that we fall for this complete"BS" from our own government time after time. What's that, they renewed the Patriot Act already? Priceless!

How abourt a suggestion to save tons of American Taxpayer money: GET RID OF HOMELAND SECURITY, the TSA, EPA, FDA, and the IRS (just for starters)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Text
DOES ANYBODY EVEN WATCH ABC NEWS ANYMORE?
THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT HUSSEIN OBAMA IN THIS "REPORT"
SO NOBODY WATCHED!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Fashion Valley is San Diego’s finest collection of stores in a beautiful outdoor setting featuring 200 stores and .......

read more at: www.sandiegothisweek.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If you link this sort of info getting out, along with this sort of info: Evidence at bin Laden’s home raises nuclear concerns, page 1 www.abovetopsecret.com...

And all the news still being dominated by the Osama Bin Laden story/coverup/

And DHS excersises like this: www.portofsandiego.org...

Tie in things like this: www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=654654

Well it wouldn't hurt to be a little prepared and a little paranoid now would it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join