posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reminds me of a tv series called rubicon

art imitating life or the or the other way around ,
or even lack of imagination

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

(I can't make the embed work, could admin do it for me?)

So he pretty much admitted that nukes have been found trying to get into the country....how many have actually made it past through the security check points?

Why doesn't the government want us to know? (public affairs officer quickly jumped in)

Also, it seems that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano wants to create a global 'trusted shipper' program:

www.google.com...

Seems to me that they are leaving the door wide open with something like that. Perhaps they are trying to establish an excuse when one of these WMD finally get used in a major US city.

Am I crazy in thinking this?
edit on 12-2-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)
edit on 12/2/2011 by kosmicjack because: video embed per op request

This brought back memories of this story: www.opinion-maker.org...

Anyone remember this?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

The only ones Allowed to use Weapons of Mass Effect is the DHS to use on Americans.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
With the open borders for truckers, this piece out of San Diego at the port, I can't say it really comes as a surprise. After spending 12 years at the airlines, the one I worked for had a "known shippers" list. These pieces of freight were not run through an x-ray or inspected for their contents, only taken at face value as to what was listed on the packing slip. While all ports seem to be a lucrative target, I still see the airlines as a prime target as well, regardless of what "Big Sis" continues to claim about being "safer" since 9-11.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatuscadabra
Did seem uncanny what was scripted at the end. Fallout..Revelations? Kinda crazy...

"It's Almost Time", he said. I should invest in a Geiger counter, before it's too late.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Maybe it's Saddam's WMD's. Maybe they did find them and decided to ship them back to the USA, to use as False Flag attacks?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If San Diego wasn't a target for bombs....it is now!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Fantastic find, just makes you wonder what is actually going on and how much we are not told , how safe are we really ??, i am sure that this is not a the place that this happened, the thing that worries me is the fact that these devices can be made so small that they can over seen on such a big container ship, and all it takes is for one to slip through.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This could be propaganda to instill fear in CA and the US so we all accept the coming ramping up of TSA surveillance and check points.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I am not one to make predictions, nor do I put much stock in them. However, this whole scenario reminds me of a dream/vision that came to me once. This is the one and only time I will even attempt to foretell of a coming event.

1. There will be a detonation of a radioactive device, be it a nuclear weapon or dirty bomb, possibly this summer.
2. The locaton of said event will be Cleveland, Ohio.

This is actually very disturbing. I have also been having a dream over and over ago for the last 3 months or so about looking out my window and seeing mushroom cloud from the south (I live in very most southern part oregon 20 miles from cali border) The dream always ends the same way, and the detonation is always in the same location. I see the mushroom cloud jump to the floor and then my body is hit by a shockwave and then nothing.... it wasn't painfull though...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I am not one to make predictions, nor do I put much stock in them. However, this whole scenario reminds me of a dream/vision that came to me once. This is the one and only time I will even attempt to foretell of a coming event.

1. There will be a detonation of a radioactive device, be it a nuclear weapon or dirty bomb, possibly this summer.
2. The locaton of said event will be Cleveland, Ohio.

This is actually very disturbing. I have also been having a dream over and over ago for the last 3 months or so about looking out my window and seeing mushroom cloud from the south (I live in very most southern part oregon 20 miles from cali border) The dream always ends the same way, and the detonation is always in the same location. I see the mushroom cloud jump to the floor and then my body is hit by a shockwave and then nothing.... it wasn't painfull though...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
thanks OP.

makes me wonder if the other agencies are NCIS or DHS they love the phrase "weapons of mass affect" for dirty bombs....the other agencies tend to use different terminology.

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Give credit where it is deserved! The FBI!!!
I'm sure inbound ships are "profiled". Where they stopped before they get the US etc. It is a sieve and it's troubling to think about but again, credit the FBI for stopping them so far! Well done!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
I'm curious about the changes in description...the reporter asks about weopens of mass destruction...the officer specifically used the phrase "mass effect" instead...is there a difference between the two?

I assume a weapon of mass destruction causes destruction to buildings and infrastructure, as well as taking lives, whereas a weapon of mass effect causes an effect over a large area that is fatal to people, through radiation, chemicals, biological, or whatnot, but causes no destruction.

Destruction implies damage to structures, so it's a logical distinction to make.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Risen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Guys it's kinda hard to say if any of this is evidence for importation of WMDs.

WMD's don't have to be radiation based, it could be biological and non-biological weapons targeted against living things and infrastructure.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow I live in San Diego, this is pretty disturbing. I missed this broadcast, good catch!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
nukes don't work and have never worked
take a close look at these old atom bomb propaganda movies
it does not take an expert to discover the hoax
hiroshima was carpet bombing

reply to post by MidnightTide

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Awesome find OP. S&F!
I imagine PAOs are the same for any government agency. During my last deployment to Iraq I was interviewed by John King from CNN. We were grilled by the public affairs officer and other brass for 2 days before the interview on what to say and what not to say. After the interview the officers surround you and interrogate you again asking what you said and why. We were not allowed to speak about anything operational or offer any opinions on the war. We were threatened and intimidated in sticking with the talking points we were given. So this does not suprise me at all. I would also suspect that the guy in the interview will be fired or reassigned soon. As for the reporter who broke this story... I would like to see if he still is in the field. The reason the PAO likely jumped in is because of security reasons. The alleged discovery of "WMEs" is probably an ongoing investigation and they won't release information because of that. Of course, there could be more nefarious reasons for covering it up but that is doubtfull.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Gordon Duff just became one of my fav's thankyou for the link. I didnt realize the Clintonista's did damage control for the Bush administration...

I was a Firefighter in the Air Force....we trained on which weapons we dummies, which were conventional and which were Nuke. they are color coded.. as I remember Nukes were Gray or white with a gray ring stripe just back from the nose????? I thing its been 30 yrs of not thinking about it so dont quote me. But you are right, the B-52 incident was no accident.. couldnt in any way happen....Too many hoops to jump just to get them loaded...way to much protocal.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

how much is a geiger counter cost these days...are the a traced item as well. Like If I buy one will BIG BRO. know I have it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 98 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def