It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are the most of the so called "believers" not aware of the fact that they are paranoid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

But it's true, I tell you!!
That Israeli woman befriended me so she could eventually steal my bodily fluids and create a mindless army of my clones to highjack the art world!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

My clones are more mindless than yours.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Tell me then, why are fluoride in the water illegal in Europe?

And why is it that fluoride is used as rat poison?

Someone is scared and panicking trying to reassure himself...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm against fluoride in my drinking water because on my bottle of toothpaste it says not to ingest it, and when i got to the dentist i get a vacuum in my mouth to make sure i don't swallow any.
When i am not doing either of the two things above, i am told that ingesting fluoride is good for me, indicating that every time i brush my teeth or go the the dentist i have by default stepped into an alternate universe where flouride is bad for me.
I also believe that proving it's bad for you is made difficult due to the time it would take for negative effects to appear due to the small amount put in. If the side effects take, say, 25 years to appear, it would be almost impossible to remove other possible causes of said side effects. Therefore, it is difficult to conslusively prove it's bad even if it is.
I don't think i'm out of line or crazy or paranoid because i acknowledge these contradictions, i would have to be insane to ignore them imo.
On a side not i'd like to add that in the city I live in they are removing the fluoride from the water. Just not worth the 1-2mill per year the city spends on it people are saying. GO NENSHI!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I might be paranoid,but i'm not crazy.

Your very first thread is a rant against all the members here.I'm speechless(which is rare).

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Your very first thread is a rant against all the members here.I'm speechless(which is rare).

I'm ranting because I'm extremely sick of those so called "professionals" who claim that only they know the truth and therefore have to blame the Jewish people & freemasons for example. But when you read their storys closely it's just full of BS and I don't really like it that people assume that it is true before doing some research themselfs.

And if you try to prove that what they say is imposible, you get all kinds of stupid reason and false accusations which absolutely don't make any sense at all, it's just something like I say that all "believers" are paranoid and insane, so now you know how it feels how I got treated in the past by "truth seekers".

The problem is that those so called "truth seekers/knowers/cospiracy theorist" are just a bunch of right-winged unsatisfied scammers which spread more hatred in the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

I'm ranting because I'm extremely sick of those so called "professionals" who claim that only they know the truth and therefore have to blame the Jewish people & freemasons for example. But when you read their storys closely it's just full of BS and I don't really like it that people assume that it is true before doing some research themselfs.

And if you try to prove that what they say is imposible, you get all kinds of stupid reason and false accusations which absolutely don't make any sense at all, it's just something like I say that all "believers" are paranoid and insane, so now you know how it feels how I got treated in the past by "truth seekers".

The problem is that those so called "truth seekers/knowers/cospiracy theorist" are just a bunch of right-winged unsatisfied scammers which spread more hatred in the world.

I got that from the first post.

When you try to resonate with someone and you see that they don't back up either ignore them or if you feel that their posts breaks the ATS rules alert the mods.That simple.

And besides how do you know that what you believe is right?I mean what if you are wrong?Ever stopped to consider that?You seem too firm on your opinions.
Everyone else is entitled to do the same.

My problem is that you condemn everyone in here coz you have a problem with some.( i doubt that you have read every single post,by every single member or you have debated with everyone)
In the end when you do that,you are no better that any of them you are accusing.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Nice rant... very umm, Ranty.. and I like that.

You will get all sorts in very large communities, so there will be a variety of Beliefs on offer and a multitude of perceptions. All it takes is a little Acceptance of this fact in order to choose what threads you respond to. That's simple enough to do without having to get angered by it all... after all the hallmark of a little bit of wisdom is to choose which battles we will fight and the rest of the time to refuse to join the battlefield.

Your experience would be no different in the real world if people spoke up about their perceptions.

And, who is to say that a crazy-person doesn't have anything of value for you? I mean, in life I can learn a lesson from the drunk in a gutter equally as well as I can from a University Tutor.. do you get my meaning?

Special mention to coyotepoet for some excellent Quotes re Flouride

edit on 12-2-2011 by Tayesin because: One day I will have non-dyslexic typing fingers

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I believe what we are experiencing is not of this world.
I have heard of people traveling in time

is it possable that something is wrong? with time?

maybe something got changed and it it was by someone bad it might not be good.
Or even that the devil is messing with our minds? through aliens? maybe they went so far as to change our past?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well to be honest, most of the members on this board sicken me how they talk like professionals on particulair things.

Like the fluoride in water, this is not done to harm you or to reduce population through "so called" "controlled depopulation", but it's for your own health. The thing is that now some people say that it is probably not a really good idea to put fluoride in the water because you dont know how much a person drinks.

Second I'm getting sick of the typical "jews have the power" topics. Stop speculating if you don't have the right facts, you people don't really know nothing about what is happening behind the doors of the government and with those idiot speculations you only make things worse....

Also I don't really like the discussions about the freemasons here, again you don't know what is is and what they do. It is really sad to see that there are some good willing freemasons trying to convince that there is nothing to worry about but still it's a waste of time.

You are no professionals here which discuss things in a right way, most of you here ar just extremely negative, unhappy, conservative, racist, anit-semiitic, hatefull, psychotic or just dumb.

The problem is that most are just stuck in somekind of weird/negative fantasy world were nothing is good and everything is against them, please stop with this nonsense, before you know your life is over and then you just wasted it on speculating....

uh...
huh...
Joe Bowers? shuddup...I 'm waiting for 2505!...

edit on 12-2-2011 by 46ACE becase: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So you are a Jewish; freemason; liberal who's ideologies were picked on impolitely and now you are lashing out at all posters. Good luck with that.

Want a real treat ? tell anybody here :"I watched Glenn Beck the other day and Glenn says oranges are full of vitamin "C".and get your head handed back to you on a pike!

Nobody ever told you you need thick skin to play?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Second I'm getting sick of the typical "jews have the power" topics. Stop speculating if you don't have the right facts, you people don't really know nothing about what is happening behind the doors of the government and with those idiot speculations you only make things worse....

They do have the power. They own most, if not all, of the major media corporations, in addition to the banking industry and hollywood.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

These are your own words in quotes:

"talk like professionals on particulair things."
"you people don't really know nothing about what is happening"
"You are no professionals here"
"most of you here ar just extremely negative, unhappy, conservative, racist, anit-semiitic, hatefull, psychotic or just dumb."

I dunno...seems like you are talking about yourself maybe? Look at the thread title. Moving on now.........

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have always been paranoid. This kind of escalated last summer.
There are some google exercises that you can do to attract alot of attention. This is all perfectly legal too. If you want to know the execises u2u me and after extensively looking over your profile I might tell you how. The secret is that you have to be very watchful of your surroundings afterwards.

Paranoid, you betcha.

HR 3162 RDS

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 3162
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
October 24, 2001

TITLE II--ENHANCED SURVEILLANCE PROCEDURES
Sec. 201. Authority to intercept wire, oral, and electronic communications relating to terrorism.
Sec. 202. Authority to intercept wire, oral, and electronic communications relating to computer fraud and abuse offenses.
Sec. 203. Authority to share criminal investigative information.
Sec. 204. Clarification of intelligence exceptions from limitations on interception and disclosure of wire, oral, and electronic communications.
Sec. 205. Employment of translators by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Sec. 206. Roving surveillance authority under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978.
Sec. 207. Duration of FISA surveillance of non-United States persons who are agents of a foreign power.
Sec. 208. Designation of judges.
Sec. 209. Seizure of voice-mail messages pursuant to warrants.
Sec. 210. Scope of subpoenas for records of electronic communications.
Sec. 211. Clarification of scope.
Sec. 212. Emergency disclosure of electronic communications to protect life and limb.
Sec. 213. Authority for delaying notice of the execution of a warrant.
Sec. 214. Pen register and trap and trace authority under FISA.
Sec. 215. Access to records and other items under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
Sec. 216. Modification of authorities relating to use of pen registers and trap and trace devices.
Sec. 217. Interception of computer trespasser communications.
Sec. 218. Foreign intelligence information.
Sec. 219. Single-jurisdiction search warrants for terrorism.
Sec. 220. Nationwide service of search warrants for electronic evidence.
Sec. 221. Trade sanctions.
Sec. 222. Assistance to law enforcement agencies.
Sec. 223. Civil liability for certain unauthorized disclosures.
Sec. 224. Sunset.
Sec. 225. Immunity for compliance with FISA wiretap.

Here is one that I find interesting. I have had a rough start to a short life. I have been saliva swabbed and placed in the DNA database for a non violent felony that has nothig to do with terrorism. (Sec. 503)

TITLE V--REMOVING OBSTACLES TO INVESTIGATING TERRORISM
Sec. 501. Attorney General's authority to pay rewards to combat terrorism.
Sec. 502. Secretary of State's authority to pay rewards.
Sec. 503. DNA identification of terrorists and other violent offenders.
Sec. 504. Coordination with law enforcement.
Sec. 505. Miscellaneous national security authorities.
Sec. 506. Extension of Secret Service jurisdiction.
Sec. 507. Disclosure of educational records.
Sec. 508. Disclosure of information from NCES surveys

epic.org...

I will stay paranoid and aware.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The wonderful fluoride you like is a byproduct of industrial waste and is highly toxic. It is inorganic and harmful.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
OP, I will agree with you in one aspect that, yes, sometimes it looks like there are attacks on groups that (in my opinion because really, that's all it is) are wholly unfair and inaccurate. However, I choose to either ignore these threads or to reply my with personal stance and allow for debate to happen henceforth.

I wouldn't go as far to call all or most of the ATS posters paranoid, just cautious, because there is evidence that conspiracies have been proven true and factual. As for not being professionals, you think it is a bunch of 20 year olds who are posting on this board? If you are willing to believe at least some of the contributors, they actually come from very apropos backgrounds and professions to discuss many of the topics on this board. For those who don't have as much of a technical background, I do see a willingness to research a topic and to become more knowledgeable on it.

We have free will, so why don't you use yours and leave if you really don't like it here?

edit on 13-2-2011 by Dendro because: Early morning typo/grammar

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well i guess we are just dumb believers but I think you have got it backwards. We are disbelievers because we do not believe all the bull we are being fed like you do. Admittedly some threads are a bit out there but when they come true the little sheeple are going to be the ones getting laughed at but us disbelievers will probably be a little nicer to the sheeple than their current leaders. I think a lot of people here believe in freedom to think and believe what they want and it always seems some annointed know it all that is brainwashed goes around naysaying anything that is not the status quo. I appreciate everyone here's hardwork even the people researching alien shapeshifting reptillian underground army political bunkers nuclear tunnel drilling niburu 2nd sun worshipping koolaid drinkers.

Thank you guys keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Please see this video:
Why does the United States fluoridate water?

haha, is that your voice in that video, did you made that vid????

it was somewhat beliveable, until the illuminatie part kicks in at the end, and yes they want to decrease your intellect by putting fluoride in the water....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I will stay paranoid and aware.

Yep, same here.

Amazing that we talk about these things here, and get called this. While there is all types of people being paranoid all over the world, but they never discuss it openly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join