It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump at CPAC : The People Who Went To School With Obama Don't Know Him. They Never Saw

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Thank you. It may provide info for another thread, down the line.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Trump's bs aside. I does give you pause when you think about Obama's past. You would think that of all the people that attended school with him. A few would have come forward to tell their story and gain a little notoriety. With a potential 400 or so classmates on campus....somebody would remember him...Odd that....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I hope the Republican candidate stops bowing to the fake one and rocks his world in the next election. He is a poser and a fraud.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Originally posted by randomname
donald trump is a tool. literally, the guy is living proof that an idiot can become a billionaire.

i saw him on piers morgan tonight on cnn and piers asked why the u.s. can't catch osama.

he agreed and actually claimed that it's not hard to kill osama since he's a 6'6" arab. what the f-ck does his height have to do with capturing him.

so what he is basically saying that osama has alluded capture for 10 years because he is over 6 feet tall. if he was 5'10'', apparently according to trumps theory, he would have been killed along time ago because being 6'6'' somehow makes makes you invisible and immune to special forces and cia efforts.

this guy is an idiot and it would be scary having this ignorant moron as president.

edit on 12-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)
Talk about misunderstanding someone! He simply meant that there isn't too many 6'6" arabs and that fact that he's usually tall should make him easier to find.

that's what i'm saying, all osama has to do to evade donald trump or the cia or the special forces is crouch down, or ride in a car, or sit down. i guess if trump was president he would order all special forces or cia operatives to stand down between 10:00pm and 6:00 am because that's the time osama would most likely be sleeping and lying down, therefore much harder to catch.

and this ignorant want's to be commander in chief.

being 6'6'' doesn't have anything to do why osama hasn't been captured. he hasn't been captured because of bush's ineptitude/complicity. he most likely shaved his beard, wears a business suit, cut his hair, wears glasses and is entrenched and protected by hardcore militants and tribes that it would take a massive betrayal by his people to get caught. you have a better chance of a muslim cursing mohammed than that happening.

i bet osama's disguise is so radical that he could walk into the bank of new york, apply for car loan and nobody would blink twice. i bet he looks so different that even his most closest followers wouldn't recognize him unless someone told them is was bin laden.

but he's 6'6'', so he should have caught along time ago.
edit on 12-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Trump's bs aside. I does give you pause when you think about Obama's past. You would think that of all the people that attended school with him. A few would have come forward to tell their story and gain a little notoriety. With a potential 400 or so classmates on campus....somebody would remember him...Odd that....
More than odd. Shows Obama is a fake a fraud and made fools of us all.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dbriefed

Except that you and the poster you replied to seem to have missed the posts referring to Obama's college writing and roommate. Why is it that birthers just ignore the facts that don't fit their fantasies?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I know this is somewhat aside from la Trump....but how does 'catching' Bin Laden make the OS less false???

Are we still eating this BS?? Looks as if OS is de rigeur for Presidents wanting to be panned by the masters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join