It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump at CPAC : The People Who Went To School With Obama Don't Know Him. They Never Saw

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
First off, I totally agree with Trump even though I don't like him anymore than I do any other politician but don't you think if this were me or you, inciting a crowd and insulting the POTUS, we would be threaten with being a terrorist?

I've come to the deep realization that the POTUS position doesn't even matter anymore. This system is so beyond broken that it's a joke!!

And if that weren't bad enough, we have a bunch of white-collared men taunting and teasing the other party that it looks like a school yard brawl only with a bunch of college degree-holding bullies!.
It's no wonder other countries hate this one. And I am thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of being associated by birth with any of this madness!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
donald trump is a tool. literally, the guy is living proof that an idiot can become a billionaire.

i saw him on piers morgan tonight on cnn and piers asked why the u.s. can't catch osama.

he agreed and actually claimed that it's not hard to kill osama since he's a 6'6" arab. what the f-ck does his height have to do with capturing him.

so what he is basically saying that osama has alluded capture for 10 years because he is over 6 feet tall. if he was 5'10'', apparently according to trumps theory, he would have been killed along time ago because being 6'6'' somehow makes makes you invisible and immune to special forces and cia efforts.

this guy is an idiot and it would be scary having this ignorant moron as president.

edit on 12-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
lol Trump is such a tool. And every time Cheney and the bunch shows their face in public people should be screaming war criminal.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Maybe you should calm down and reread your post. And after you give it some thought maybe you will agree that you really should not have called anyone else ignorant.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks for providing this. It's true, regardless of what you think of Trump. Obama is nothing but a straw-man, a paper tiger for a movement to destroy America.

Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wonder what Trump is REALLY implying? You can tell his writers chose very safe wording. For instance:

"People don't know him, they never saw him.........."

Does that mean he didn't make an impression in school OR.............that Obama is lying about attending school?

Sorry, but Trump is NO better than Obama whose NO better than Bush (who never fought in war either) who was NO better than Clinton (who also didn't fight in any war).

They're all the same and it seems nothing matters anymore. As long as you have money, you can buy yourself a seat in Washington.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Trump is a Sociopath, much worse than a Borderline! Even the sheeple considering him, he lead to slaughter first

BTW, SnF

edit on 12-2-2011 by Violater1 because: for SnF

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

As part of the global elite,and his part with it,I have 2 words for him."Your Fired!"

Comb-over wanted................

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Thanks for providing this. It's true, regardless of what you think of Trump. Obama is nothing but a straw-man, a paper tiger for a movement to destroy America.

Agreed

There is more than one puppet master (so to speak) controlling the POTUS (clicks tea cup against beezzer's tea cup)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The story I heard is Barry was a spy working for the Queen of England as that was his citizenship. Apparently he was a muslim infiltrator for England and was sent to work in Pakistan. We have a Treaty with England for secrets and our spies get made up histories for them when they are done working. Barry's history was that he went to that college...that no one ever saw him at.

All I want to know is why does he have a Connecticut Social Security number? Shoddy work making him a new alias by somebody. Very shoddy.

Barry Soetoro/Barrack Hussein's never lived in Connecticut.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I really don't think trump is a sociopath, but also don't really know him well enough to make a judgment like that.

He just seems like a hardcore type-a ENTJ...

I can see how people would mistake successful entrepreneur's as being sociopathic, though.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Wow!!

Have you so little powers of abstraction?!

Seriously?!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
donald trump is a tool. literally, the guy is living proof that an idiot can become a billionaire.

i saw him on piers morgan tonight on cnn and piers asked why the u.s. can't catch osama.

he agreed and actually claimed that it's not hard to kill osama since he's a 6'6" arab. what the f-ck does his height have to do with capturing him.

so what he is basically saying that osama has alluded capture for 10 years because he is over 6 feet tall. if he was 5'10'', apparently according to trumps theory, he would have been killed along time ago because being 6'6'' somehow makes makes you invisible and immune to special forces and cia efforts.

this guy is an idiot and it would be scary having this ignorant moron as president.

Talk about misunderstanding someone! He simply meant that there isn't too many 6'6" arabs and that fact that he's usually tall should make him easier to find.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, that's just fine Mr Trump, except that the people who went to school with Obama did indeed see him. Although Obama claimed to live like a monk at Columbia, buckling down and studying hard, several people, including his roommate have come forward and said he was indeed there. He also published articles while in college. Trump is a moron.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

No you got it wrong mate. He was bushs man in the afghan, heroin for guns. Maybe trump was rich enough to get in on the deal. old school buddys

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
He also published articles while in college. Trump is a moron.

What articles? Can you provide a link?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Originally posted by randomname

Talk about misunderstanding someone! He simply meant that there isn't too many 6'6" arabs and that fact that he's usually tall should make him easier to find.

But what I'm not understanding is, why is he actually poking fun at the Bush administration if he himself is a conservative (ignorant) Republican?
Osama was under the Bush-watch.
Obama just inherited the problem. So he's actually insinuating the incompetence within the Bush-cabal which...is his party. What a jerk!

But we all know, Osama is sipping an umbrella drink with Bush down in Paraguay with Cheney, Rumsfeld and Clinton in which Obama will be joining up with them fairly soon.

These people are all the same. Whether puppets, Elite, Illuminati...etc they all attend the same meetings with the exact same agenda!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry, an article. I was thinking ahead to his time on the Harvard Law Review. He published an article in the Sundial at Columbia, which anyone with an internet connection can read.

And here it is:

www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

lol that is just mumbo jumbo talk.

From what it sounds like, going off what you said, Trump thought it should of been easy to spot osama due to his height.

But if thats your reasoning for not liking, thats poor!

I'll come clean. Personally i dont like trump, but ya dont become a billionaire without being a dick. I have heard him on the news a lot lately, And personally i would vote for him if Paul wasnt a choice. I think he would make america a place to do business again.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I love Donald Trump for the Miss USA pagaent and Miss Universe Pageant systems, amd for The Apprentice. I think hes entertaining and fun, and has come back from financial ruin more than once in his past. He has a beautiful family and he is a shrewd businessman. I saw nothing profound, merely a wealthy man giving a speech, and getting a lot of butt kissing laughter for his jokes and ribs on Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join