It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say anything (unusual) about the moon and the apathetic suddenly explode with precious emotional ang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Aliens can do and are READING YOUR THOUGHTS...How do i know ..they told me (don's ask why do not know for sure) what i do know for sure is that they acticly read all our minds and controll our actions form a distance..this was told to me one evening during my alien watch ...as i sat in my old scrap car in a aparthied lot District six cape town created
by demolishing peoples homes .I daydreamed of a hi-tech electronic belt that would help me walk through walls ..and average dayrdream (such fun) a few hours later after dusk my orange globe satteliet pals flew directly
through orions belt not thier normal flight path...erm message recieved loud and clear ...do not post and call this a fabrication ...it is the truth ! You are not top of the food chain , not even close...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%.
Star and flag, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
People need to wake up before its too late.
Earths consciousness is now vibrating at a higher frequency so in theory there should be more and more humans able to understand this valuable information.
Please keep us posted on future developements.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
cuckoo cuckoo

is this for?

do you have proof or do i have to take your word for it?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What does the thread-title have to do with the claims in the OP?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

..paranioa not good ..why would I lie I expected this moonhyteria.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

I have no problem with anyone saying anything. However, I do insist that things that are said , are backed up by unquestionable video documentation, and every single possible scientific verification of a story, tale, or account of events.
Unless there is some actual , firm, un faked and uncontested evidence in a thread, that thread merely joins the rest of the junk pile. Now dont get me wrong, I believe that there are aliens out there, because to believe otherwise is a logical fallacy. There are far too many stars, with far too many planets out there, to assume with any reasonable surity that we are the only sentient life in the universe. However if you wish to make a statement of fact, you must be prepared to give good solid evidence of your positions validity , or expect for people like me to turn away from your thread, because it has nothing of value without that evidenciary element, especialy with such an inflamatory and trollish title at its head!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Hiya winged one ! erm just making my point ..aliens read your mind (all day and night and from a great distance) ...and then manipulate *** all things *** in your enviroment ...that means mom dad cousing , bud pal , friend just pals the works..recently I read a post from
a lucid gent , who had a girlfriend go nuclear over his moon beliefs , i have seen this on a daily basis , non scientists
who suddenly become the final word on astronomy physics and all else like Big Dada Mugabebarack...hehe

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't quite get the thread title in relation to the rest of the thread, but either way you cannot say as fact that aliens are reading our minds without anything to backup your claims, what you are saying is in your opinion, not in fact.

And it is my opinion that they are not, advanced or not, I'm sure there is other life out there, but reading 6 billion+ minds from so far away seems pretty pointless.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck

Hiya winged one ! erm just making my point ..aliens read your mind (all day and night and from a great distance) ...and then manipulate *** all things *** in your enviroment ...that means mom dad cousing , bud pal , friend just pals the works..

Right, another completely unfalsifiable claim. Why not gods, or faeries, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Great Old Ones?

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
recently I read a post from
a lucid gent , who had a girlfriend go nuclear over his moon beliefs , i have seen this on a daily basis , non scientists
who suddenly become the final word on astronomy physics and all else like Big Dada Mugabebarack...hehe

Do aliens also make you write incoherent posts?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's just psychosis. Plain and simple.

People can't take the fact that things are happening the way they are, so they disown parts of their own mind.

Because people see the world as they are, this individual then thinks the same of the world's inhabitants as he does himself:

That his/her self, including everyone else, is controlled by external forces.

I'm not sure what's caused this break in you, but have hope you'll eventually get through this in time.

Maybe so, maybe not.

At any rate, I just thought it best to point this out for anyone else who may jump in on the group psychosis and become a little more sick.

Take care guys & gals.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

He's psychotic man, don't even bother. It's not worth it. All of his posts are the same crap, take a look. Videos of craters on the moon that he claims are somehow artificial structures. Talk of "reptilian mantises" and # like that. Very strange obsession with the moon. He's lost it.

edit on 13-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join