It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Boss the Same as the Old Boss, the Tragic Outcome of Egypt’s Revolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here are some relevant headlines from today:

Egypt's military dissolves parliament, suspends constitution

www.cnn.com...

Cairo, Egypt (CNN) -- Egypt's military dissolved parliament and will run the country for six months or until elections are held, it said in a statement Sunday, two days after President Hosni Mubarak resigned.

It is suspending the constitution and will appoint a committee to propose changes to it, the statement said, adding that the public will then get to vote on the amended constitution.

The Supreme Council of the Armed Forces can issue new laws during the transition period, according to the statement on state television.

Definately is shaping up to be, and certainly has all the potential to be an out of the frying pan into the fire situation.

While our media and politicians struggle to put it into honest perspective it would seem it might be slowly dawning on Egyptians.

Egypt's Military Faces Resistance at Cairo Protest Encampment

www.aolnews.com...

CAIRO -- Egypt's military moved Sunday to restore order in Cairo after weeks of mass demonstrations, but troops faced some resistance as they tried to dismantle the protest camp at the heart of the movement that toppled President Hosni Mubarak.

Soldiers and military police took down the makeshift tents of protesters who had camped out in Tahrir, or Liberation, Square, but scuffles broke out with some young men who refused to leave. Many local residents also shouted at the protesters that it was time to go.

Meanwhile some world leaders are agitating for this process to repeat now in Iran.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Sgt. Carter, isn't that just wonderful? Ayuk.

So, what's the plan? How are you going to stop them and save the world?

Don't tell me you don't have a plan. You don't have a plan? I asked you not to tell me that!

Oh no Mr. Bill! Its happening in Yemen too.

Yemeni police block protesters' march on palace

Anti-government protesters clashed with police blocking them from marching to Yemen's presidential palace in Sanaa on Sunday, witnesses said.

source

edit on 13-2-2011 by Icarus Rising because: to add news story

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
when you are slave, and the lords start fighting over who owns you, well....
kind of think that it doesn't really matter which lord wins the battle...
I'm afraid that removing the lord isn't gonna solve many of the problems that the egyptians are wanting to see changed....since the lord they removed was just a puppet of a much bigger lord. and even if they unseat that lord, the other lords aren't any kinder.
the egyptians, like all people on the earth, should be free to determine their own path, free from manipulatons from all the lords.
won't happen, but it should....when I listened to the newcastes about what was going down, far too often it was centered around how this will affect america?? will, the egyptians are right not to care how it effects us!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Well, Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Sgt. Carter, isn't that just wonderful? Ayuk.

So, what's the plan? How are you going to stop them and save the world?

Don't tell me you don't have a plan. You don't have a plan? I asked you not to tell me that!

Oh no Mr. Bill! Its happening in Yemen too.

Yemeni police block protesters' march on palace

Anti-government protesters clashed with police blocking them from marching to Yemen's presidential palace in Sanaa on Sunday, witnesses said.

source

edit on 13-2-2011 by Icarus Rising because: to add news story

Of course I have a plan, people will be relieved to know it as follows:

1. Wait for cinamon rolls to finish baking, and eat a unhealthy breakfast.
2. Walk bike to bike shop and fix front tire.
3. Go out for unhealthy lunch while bike shop fixes tire.
4. Go shopping for ingredients for an unhealthy Sunday dinner.
5. Take afternoon nap.
6. Return Redbox Video Rental
7. Cook Dinner
8. Eat Dinner
9. Pretend dishes wash themselves
10. Rent and download movie from Amazon.com
11. Make popcorn
12. Go to sleep

Like all successful plans it's a 12 step plan!

edit on 13/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There seem to be a lot of posts appearing full of doom and gloom for the people of Egypt - all this "out of the frying pan into the fire" speculation is meaningless. Mubarak only stepped down a couple of days ago and it is going to takes weeks, if not months, for things to stabilize and a civilian government to be formed and take over from the interim military government.
Give things a chance, look at what lies ahead, instead of looking at the hear and now and forming baseless opinions. Just because a military command structure is in power to stabilize things does not mean they are declaring martial law and intend to remain a military dictatorship. The western powers and Israel are going to be doing everything they can to interfere to get a government they they want, over what the people of Egypt want so there could be troubled times ahead, but I think the Egyptian people AND it's military commanders know this and will not be so willing to bend to outside influence in who runs the country or how.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I'm sure the ptb views all your talk about shortcircuiting their plans as akin to a little boy pissing in the wind. Or, would you believe! An angry boyscout with a peashooter?

I don't know I think both the Gods and the Powers that Be like me. I am entertaining at parties, and leave the lamp shades alone.

I honestly think it concerns them as it well should, because I fully intend to sieze control of the entire planet in the vacuum of the chaos that they create in trying to do the same.

Because the odds are 99.99% to .01% in their favor they know that should I make a move I am destined to win, and are desperately hoping I can continue to be distracted with Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll.

What were we talking about again?

I can't remember, hey is that the Swiss Bikini Team?

Wow! Got to run!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Actually optimism is a good thing, but not always a well founded thing.

History plays a critical roll in establishing trends, and looking at Egypt's history, which has in fact only been led by three different people since doing away with it's monarchy in the 1950's (Nasser, Sadat and Mubarak) each of whom have been military strongmen.

So some would say it's as baseless to see cause for blind optimism considering there is no clear majority faction to wrest power from what is yet another newly installed Military Leader, and in truth the faction that likely has the largest support, the Muslim Brotherhood has a tough road to hoe because of the International Pressure that will be brought against them.

Yeah, they pretty much jumped from the Frying Pan into the Fire.

Yes it would seem on our wartorn planet of blind optimists and fearful fools looking for feel good moments or security and safety forges everything it creates through trials by fire, but Egypt doesn't have a very good track record, doesn't have the mechanisms in place to really do what you envision and will be dealing with a whole lot of International intrusions and agitants all seemingly with a stake or concern.

Kudos for the optimism, bad marks for not paying attention to history, trends and logistics.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Please....excuse the fact that I could not make it through the entire thread, even yet again, but I HAD to respond, yet again.

I truly do not think that most people comprehend exactly what Reich meant when he spoke of revolution versus reaction, and this is exactly what is happening across the globe.
That greatly saddens me because true revolution is the purpose of man, but somehow reaction dooms the true capacity of revolution.

My point in responding this time is because I keep seeing the same comments over and over and over again.

I am shocked to see so many people consistently referring to Islamic Law and the rise of the Militant Muslims, yada, yada, etc...
It is like this situation will either wind up being taken over by some "horrible brown men imposing Islamic Law", or, people actually believe that somehow, without any real wealth or necessary technology, this will lead to something tractable and the Middle East is somehow being liberated from their evil oppressors and the power to the people!

And other such complete and total nonsense.
This is what Stalin called a "release valve" people.

Mubarak was a sacrificial lamb. He will be succeeded by yet another pawn of the CIA/DOD, and this BS cover of "The US supports democracy" by Obama, the world's biggest liar and con artist, is nothing but slight of hand....
It's a "LOOK OVER HERE!!" trick.

The constitutionally decimating Patriot Act is working its way through congress again, although initially having 3 distinct portions left out.

The IMF just announced that SDR's (special drawing rights) will become the international currency that greases the wheels for all international trade.
If America loses its status as the world's reserve currency... which it will.... read immediately above...
Then WE will be the one's rioting. WE will have inflation, WE will have MASSIVE unemployment, WE will have fuel and food shortages.

Not only does this action in Egypt divert the average American's attention away from the fact that we are being screwed out of our land. Our dollar is plummeting. We have millions starving, uneducated, and homeless, and we spend 450 million dollars A FREAKING DAY in Iraq, but it gives group of vision-less, but angry Egyptians, a cathartic release.
(Please do tell, but what is the point of having a reaction if you do not have a platform to run the show after overthrowing the morons if power)

This is like watching a scripted movie with the good guy coming out on top and the nation (Egypt) in tears with a renewed winning attitude. (Not much different than the joke of an election that involved that supposed Kenyan that commits treason every day when he sends our troops to both die and kill millions for the profit of "American" Corporations)

My opinion is this:
The CIA is both diverting our attention away from the truth that is happening in our own country, as well as, learning the most effective methods at controlling rioting and chaos, REACTION. This, more or less, reminds me of the election of Mr. Obama. Everybody was "up in arms" like he was some kind of freaking savior, a true man of the people.

But just as Obama turned out to be a complete liar, con artist, and shill for the banking powers (as well as being accused of treason in a court of law by a grand jury), the Egyptian successor will turn out much the same as that fool of an American "President".

Sharia, or Islamic, Law is nothing but smoke and mirrors as well.
It is the supposed "anti-thesis" to the law created by Rome with their newly formed "Christian" religion.

While I have a deep respect for Muslims and their current undo suffering due to outright genocide, as a political mechanism, they are pawns.
And their entire military facade was both created and is currently fostered by the good ole US of A.

We train them at the School of the Americas, in my beloved state of Georgia.
We armed them during the Soviet/Afghanistan conflict and taught them the techniques of guerrilla warfare developed during Vietnam, by the USA.
Then we arm Israel in order to wipe those brown men off of the map, while we go in, plunder their natural resources, test our most destructive newly minted weapons, murder and rape women and children, and continue a state of war, a "war on terror".
A war that produces massive profits for the large international corporations who use our citizens to bully our enemies. The same ones that we armed and taught how to fight us.

"Beware the military industrial complex" -Eisenhower

Grass roots rioting is complete non-sense and is usually stoked and provoked by government agents, either mossad or CIA.
Please folks understand a reaction is a situation where the lands natural resources have become so concentrated that the people freak and want someone's head for justification of their suffering.

BUT THAT DOES NOTHING TO END THEIR SUFFERING

The only thing in the world that creates progress is a true revolution.

Granted, most communities are ripe for true revolution after a reaction, but methinks that the reason we see all of these manufactured reactions happening across the world is because the CIA/DOD is attempting to learn how to stifle OUR true revolution when the time is ripe here in the US.

Nothing will become of Egypt, but more of the same.
Islam is a Roman manufactured religion and the majority of the Muslims in the world are as secular as you and I.
No "Sharia Law" will ever happen in any country, or we will bomb the hell out of them.
Especially if they have a trillion dollar vein of lithium, land needed for an oil pipeline, and some seriously killer (pun intended) opium fields.

Remember the back of the dollar bill.

Annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum. Or...... (depending upon translation)

Announcing the birth of the new SECULAR order.

Welcome to the Roman Empire my friends.
Turn on your television and watch the gladiators do emotional battle, and feel the catharsis that one would normally take out on their corrupt leaders while you eat food grown from land 75% owned by large international corporations.
Or bread and circuses as they said in the Roman empire.

Create a true revolution in your own life, and then watch the world change.

-As above so below-

As long as the world is a globalized secular empire, then the pagan Roman's are laughing in debauchery and delight.

Cheers

edit on 2/13/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

An excellent assessment my friend, and I think you really can't stress the reactionary nature of most people both inside and outside of Egypt or that there is a real difference between reacting and responding.

Whether it's reacting with fear that the radical Muslim boogie man has found a new home, or hope, they are all going to have Sony TV's and Wal-Marts now any second the release valve is certainly not just being tapped by the Egyptian people.

We live in a world where hope is often kept alive through heros we live through vicariously, so yes people frightened about the economy, job market, political landscape etc, would very much like to look at this as, well if things get really bad, a few weeks in the streets can still change it all.

So that's a real hope that sustains a lot of people as they wait to see just how bad things are going to get here and elsewhere, and a real hope to sell people, by the people who are driving events from bad to worse as well as a kind of litmus test, where they caution us all, that things can't be so bad here because we aren't all out in the streets.

Yes the Powers that Be would like for us to cheer the instalation of yet another Military Dictator Ship in the Middle East and root for more to happen quickly.

I wonder why they would do that?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now that's the life people in undeveloped countries want.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now that's the life people in undeveloped countries want.

My God are you telling me these people have no Redbox Video Machines?

Did someone tell Mubarak? The fool, had he only known!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wonder why they would do that?

I am of the opinion that the reason they want this is behavioral modification. They know that some type of insurrection of sorts is coming here in the states.
Unless some kind of miracle from Apollo happens, then this WILL happen here, eventually.

We are being trained exactly how to act during a staged reaction.

All that is being discussed is "yay, we won", but what about AFTER you "win"?

The purpose of this is multi-fold:
1. It trains Americans on the "proper" way to riot.
2. It gives a group of Egyptians hope that were on the verge of truly blowing up.
3. It most definitely gives the Romans much more control over their prized Egypt, because whomever is put into power will be of NO problem to those who shall remain un-named.
4. We really have no idea what was going on with Mubarak. He could have defied a few rules that one NEVER defies and so it was time to go.
5. Democracy is a joke controlled by the money powers. Look at us. Democracy emboldens the West, while placating those who are sick of suffering.
6. The US has 800 plus military bases across the globe. The more of a force we are in the ME, then the more we can impose US imperialism (aka globalism)
7. Bottom line is that these are beta runs for the intelligence agencies on controlling a reaction.

(Sorry if the numbering seemed a bit over the top. If I am misunderstanding your question, then please explain my brother)

Cheers my friend

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I am of the opinion that the reason they want this is behavioral modification. They know that some type of insurrection of sorts is coming here in the states.
Unless some kind of miracle from Apollo happens, then this WILL happen here, eventually.

Excellent and timely post Proto, you've got my backing by the way when you make your putsch, providing it starts after 11.

Josephus I reckon you could be onto something here, can't disarm the populous in time for the events so teach them not to use their weapons when it all kicks off, just have a nice sit down and wait for the much loved army to step in and keep everybody safe, we all support the troops right?

With all this chaos everywhere it's almost as if the Emperor was dying of cancer with no clear cut succession in place

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

You completely understand my thinking.

An armed insurrection would be HORRIBLY BAD, actually worse than that, because we would lose.

Sorry Americans, I know all about the 2nd Amendment and I support it and I know why it was written.
But that was WAY before active denial systems and drones that fire tasers.

In my humble opinion, what we are being taught is HOW to have an UN-armed insurrection.
You are spot on my friend.

Instead of sitting down and working out our differences mano y mano, like what happened during the Articles of Confederation: letting some corrupt, but the least corrupt of the academics at the time determine the LIMITATIONS of the Federal Government (The Bill of Rights is a limitation of the Federal Government and not a declaration of rights. Read history my brethren)...

We are being trained to let the military step in to restore order, which is not needed if no chaos is present by the way, and then allow the West to install a democracy, or also known as the tyranny of the masses.

Republics get a bad name, but uniting government with no oversight or checks and balances is a HORRIBLE idea.
And that is exactly what will happen in Egypt.

The tyranny of the masses controlled by corporate media mind control.

Hello!!! We live in the beta version of this scenario, The USA.

Peaceful united resistance. Reluctance to participate, and a plan out of this mess is our only recourse.
We have to become responsible for our own actions. WE MUST.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Thanks my friend, Josephus has some outstanding observations about all this to be sure.

Roll out the Army and make every one worried to death that it is going to fire on you with tanks and automatic weapons.

Have it just stand there and do nothing so the people hope and pray it's actually on their side.

Keep on standing there with your tanks and automatic weapons and the people deduce they must be on our side!

Hooray, hooray, then let the army take over the government with people who have never been elected, but were appointed by the person you are trying to get rid of, and are heavily heavily armed.

Hooray, hooray, hooray.

Let them suspend the constitution, who needs a mechanism for government when you didn't like the government anyway?

Hooray, hooray, hooray.

Cheer as the military states it may "Make new laws during an interim period"

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

No reason to get alarmed because the unelected military is going to 'appoint' people to form a committee to write a new constitution!

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

Then rest assured you will get to vote on it using the same rigged election apparatus that the military and police control!

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

Don't complain and be a sour puss, or otherwise you are just not someone who appreciates the 'democratic process'.

After all what are you complaining about the military that just took over didn't cut you down to ribbons while it was taking over.

Sure maybe now once they have and want you to go home, but that's for your own good!

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Egypt's military dissolves parliament, suspends constitution

www.cnn.com...

Cairo, Egypt (CNN) -- Egypt's military dissolved parliament and will run the country for six months or until elections are held, it said in a statement Sunday, two days after President Hosni Mubarak resigned.

It is suspending the constitution and will appoint a committee to propose changes to it, the statement said, adding that the public will then get to vote on the amended constitution.

The Supreme Council of the Armed Forces can issue new laws during the transition period, according to the statement on state television.

The government is now reporting to the military high command in the same way it reported to Mubarak before he stepped down, the prime minister confirmed shortly before the military statement was read.

The restoration of security and normal life is the government's priority, Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq said, as troops began trying to clear protesters from Tahrir Sqaure, the spiritual heart of the 18-day uprising that toppled Mubarak after 30 years.

"Egypt is returning to the 1952 model of ruling the state via a council of army officers," the Stratfor statement said. "The question now is to what extent the military elite will share power with its civilian counterparts."

Egypt shutters banks after new protests from employees, police
www.cnn.com...

edit on 122828p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Egypt's natural resources include:

petroleum, natural gas, iron ore, phosphates, manganese, limestone, gypsum, talc, asbestos, lead, rare earth elements, zinc

www.cia.gov...

Now this took some digging.

The natural resources of Egypt are mainly concentrated on the oil and gas in Egypt. North Africa, in recent times, has been rediscovered for new oil field and the nations of Libya and Egypt are the owners of these oil fields. The oil reserves in Egypt, previously amounted to 3.7 million barrels, which has increased to 8.2 million barrels. The export program of Egypt still has to make large improvements in order to catch up with the standard of the European market. Libya, Algeria and Tunisia are the biggest players in the oil export industry of North Africa. They are associated with France and Italy for export. In this scenario, Egypt has made an indeed diplomatic move by marketing its oil and gas reserves to Israel and Turkey. The export trade has been successful largely due to the efforts of the President of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, who approved the execution of export in Egyptian natural gas reserves. The oil reserves are discovered concentrated in the Mediterranean coast occupied by Egypt. The new findings are expected to double up the production of oil and gas in Egypt. The report has been confirmed by three international oil companies and formally reported by Sameh Fahmi, the oil minister of Egypt.[

www.mapsofworld.com...

I am not real sure of the date of the above discovery but it was clearly when Mubarek was the uncontested President. This could have something to do with everything going on. We may want boots on the ground there so we can easily make a move on Saudi Arabia itself.

I edited to add that it definitely was the summer of 2010 that the above discovery was made. About eight months after this discovery, Mubarek is ousted.

Recent reports starting in 1998 indicate that Saudi Arabia contains enormous quantities of gold. A 1997 Saudi embassy press announcement revealed 800 locations where gold had been discovered. A Nov. 8 report from Ohio State University -- based upon new Global Imaging System technologies, confirmed "2,100 known occurrences of gold, silver, copper, and other metals in the western third of the Saudi peninsula." Saudi Arabia appears to be sitting atop one of the largest gold stores on the planet. But there is something else in the western third of the country -- the two holiest cities in all of Islam -- Mecca and Medina. And a gold bust-out might well signal the end of the U.S. dollar's reign as the dominant currency in world commerce -- the means by which the U.S. has policed its global financial empire.

www.collapsenet.com...

So I sat and wondered how much money do those Saudi princes have invested in the US? An awful lot. I laughed then because I thought how these same princes could give a darn about what their population thinks of Mecca and Medina. They just hoard the money and watch the resources get extracted from the planet by people who believe they are making a real living for themselves as they eek out their existence.

So with the newly discovered oil fields that I believe were found in the summer of 2010 and the tantalizing gold reserves in Saudi Arabia, what does one do to be sure all this good fortune goes to the proper blood lines and why would you cripple the ability to extract these good fortunes? Could it be Mubarek just wasn't playing ball? Or is he following someones script?

There are signs that major financial power houses are looking into gold hedges, especially mining and actual possession of gold in anticipation of a large gold "bust-out." The head of the California Personnel Employee Retirement System (CALPERS), the largest pension fund in the country, recently announced his resignation to go into the gold sector of the financial markets.

www.collapsenet.com...

This from December 2010:

Egypt gas deal overshadows Israel Tamar project

Subsidiaries of conglomerate Israel Corp are to buy Egyptian natural gas in a 20-year deal worth between $5 billion and $10 billion that adds to uncertainty over the future of Israel's own Tamar gas development. The total quantity covered in the contracts with East Mediterranean Gas (EMG) is 1.4 billion cubic meters (bcm) annually for 20 years with an option to the buyers to increase the amount up to 2.9 bcm annually, one of the shareholders in EMG said. EMG, which sells Egyptian gas to Israel, competes with gas produced off of Israeli shores in various groups led by Texas-based Noble Energy.

www.egyptoil-gas.com...

So in the summer of 2010 they find new reserves that Egypt controls and Egypt says it will export to Israel and Turkey. Mubarek says this. By December we see that all this good fortune adds uncertainty to the future of Israel's own Tamar gas development. Interesting to say the least.

In the summer of 2010 Dana located two more sources of good oil bearing land in Egypt.

Dana Petroleum makes two oil discoveries onshore Egypt

Dana Petroleum is pleased to announce two new oil discoveries in Egypt. Firstly, a successful exploration well in the North Zeit Bay production sharing contract area, onshore Gulf of Suez in Egypt, where Dana holds a 100% interest. The Dana operated Lorcan-1x well was drilled to a total depth of 7,500 feet, encountering good quality oil bearing sands in the Kareem formation in line with Dana's prognosis prior to drilling. During the drill stem test, the well flowed strongly with high downhole pressures delivering flow rates of up to 4,714 barrels of oil per day.

www.pennenergy.com...

It is also interesting to note that Dana was acquired by KNOC or the Korean National Oil Company in September of 2010. They are a South Korean firm that bought out the Scottish firm by putting an offer directly to the shareholders.

I know we say a lot on this site to follow the money. So that's what I tried to do with this post. I believe all of this has something to do with what is going on over there in Egypt now. I believe though, as confusing as all of this information is, I have come across something that will trump all of these fortunes that are being vied for.

Redbox in Egypt. Get in on the ground floor of a new dawn in Egypt with your very own shares of Redbox!

edit on 13-2-2011 by jackflap because: Forgot one link.

edit on 13-2-2011 by jackflap because: Posted incorrect link.

edit on 13-2-2011 by jackflap because: Added Information.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Outstanding video and you certainly backed up and proved my point...proto is easily distracted by sex, drugs, and rock n roll!

What was your post about? Oh sorry, the song is about to replay! Got to run again.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by jackflap

Outstanding video and you certainly backed up and proved my point...proto is easily distracted by sex, drugs, and rock n roll!

What was your post about? Oh sorry, the song is about to replay! Got to run again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

The reason that was so funny is because, not only did The Bangles perform at my HIGH SCHOOL when I was in 8th grade (North Cobb High School.... look it up), But because...

Jackflap's post was so incredibly thought provoking and well researched that I struggled for the past hour, while watching some great Bangle's videos, trying to conjure some sort of comparison in my reply that even comes one iota from being as evocative as his original post.

Cheers like hell (in a good way, sorry Christians, but you are wrong by the way)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I seriously appreciate that Josephus! To be honest, I started confusing myself as to what I was trying to convey. The web of weirdness was so vast! By the end I needed a break so I thought the video would relax me a bit.

That is way too cool that they played at your school though. Are they as good looking in person? Especially that black haired one toward the end of the video.

Not one to side track us too far I do have to say that I knew nothing about the new oil reserves that were discovered recently. I'm sure it plays some kind of factor in all of this. Thanks again for that Josephus, a compliment coming from you is always good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join