It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Boss the Same as the Old Boss, the Tragic Outcome of Egypt’s Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We live in a sick and twisted world ruled by the devil so even truth can be covered up and twisted to be suited for its agenda and you try to fight it your killed and labled as bad when what you stand for is good so history repeats over and over because we dont know our past.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What is it that Muslims have really done personally to you, that makes you fear them and want revenge against them so much more than I?

Where do you come up with this stuff, I happen to have Muslim relatives in Europe.

I haven't said anything anti Muslim on this topic, why are you trying to mislead people?

What revenge?

Are you Nuts?

I am trying to post information in regards to the situation in the middle east, and i would love nothing more then for them to be REALLY free.

Apparently you don't want that for the women.
You see them as gifts and sex objects?
edit on 042828p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What makes the government that will stone you for being more adulterous more dangerous than the one that will fine you send you to prison, cause you to lose your job, possibly home and family for betting on the Super Bowl, and why do you feel we need to change their governments more urgently than our own?

I'm not trying to change their government, what are you smoking?

Are you talking to me?

Are you kidding me?

What kind of games are you playing, you are delusional,

You see I don't love people for what they can

GIVE me,

like you apparently do,

But because I have compassion for their plight and suffering.

Oh and BTW, yea, I think they should stop stoning women, so go notify you friends Proto, so they can attack me too.

Totally uncalled for,
edit on 042828p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureIsWild
We live in a sick and twisted world ruled by the devil so even truth can be covered up and twisted to be suited for its agenda and you try to fight it your killed and labled as bad when what you stand for is good so history repeats over and over because we dont know our past.

Metaphorically it would seem people don't know our past, and the elite and the history books and the media do try to cover much of it up and twist what they don't.

Yet insanity be sheer definition is people doing the same thing again and agan and expecting a different result.

Not all of us, but most of us are old enough to understand and see how that goes, and the constant attempts to make the same failed and circular thinking and logic work, again and again even though it doesn't.

That's not the Powers that Be's fault, or the Devil's merely our own.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sounds like a lot of deflection to me Stormdancer, but hey tell yourself what ever makes you happy.

But if it makes you feel better, thanks so much, for sharing what the Israeli's are spinning in one of their main stream rags.

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Never mind,

Just, never mind,

People shouldn't stone other people to death, behead one another, or do amputations as punishment, I don't like people inflicting pain and suffering upon one-another whether they are christian, Muslim, or Cannibals, I just don't like violence,

and this makes me a bad person?

My opinion was the same as yours the people of Egypt were not going to get the freedoms they deserve.

Remember, Neda.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sounds like a lot of deflection to me Stormdancer, but hey tell yourself what ever makes you happy.

But if it makes you feel better, thanks so much, for sharing what the Israeli's are spinning in one of their main stream rags.

Awesome.

I was agreeing with your OP, are you crazy?

and what do you call what you posted?

It sure wasn't truth.

You are the master of deflection, you put words in my mouth,

Where did you come up with all that nonsense, I didn't post anything that you accused me of?

I am not going to be bullied.

I am done, you don't have to respond, I am done with this.

I can't believe it, I am stunned that so few people give a hoot about human rights issues throughout the world,
edit on 052828p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That's it let it all out, let's ignore the fact that a military dictatorship just took over Egypt and pretend it's a good thing because of Neda?

Yeah you are right Stormdancer, doesn't seem like there is any way to reach the emotionally self absorbed masses.

Doesn't care which book, which flag, which issue you wrap your anti-Islam crap in, indeed some things never change.

Deflect, rinse, lather, repeat, deflect, rinse, lather, repeat.

I was hoping that a discussion could be prompted to delve into the behind the scenes politics involved in what went on in Egypt since we only know about 25% of the story. I should have known the religious would sieze on that as yet another platform on their fears regarding Islam and the propaganda they love to post to go along with it.

The great news is, that yeah a few people got that I was trying to do that, and posted true to the spirit.

I know you don't get it, so forgive me if I don't waste the time trying to help you realize something you don't want too.

Good luck on making the world safer for the Nedas of the world by dropping bombs on them first.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey Proto. Another informed, timely thread directed at the heart of the matter. Nice work.

I was thinking the Egypt uprising might have twofold purpose for the puppetmonsters. First, as you have pointed out, Mubarek is old and illin' and in need of replacement anyway. Second, the uprising itself and the way power ended up in the hands of the military, as I'm sure was intended, without massive carnage or even firing a shot, may serve as a blueprint for the near future in another country in even greater need of regime change in the eyes of the ptb. This four-letter country starts with an "I" and ends with an "n" and "ran" away from the international community thirty some-odd years ago. I'm also sure the military command structure there has kept a close eye on developments in their sister state and wouldn't mind being handed the reins in such a fashion. It beats being carpet bombed back to the stone age any day. After the failed uprising there last summer and the continued intransigence of current leadership, return to the fold under a military dictatorship might trump waiting it out for the twelfth imam. What do you think it would take for the Pasdaran, Ashura Brigades, and Qods Force, to get behind such an effort? They have to realize their days of flouting it in the face of the big boys are numbered. A headline from just last week attests to the synergy building around this angle.

Iranian opposition recruiting disgruntled Revolutionary Guard to cripple Ahmadinejad

Disgruntled elements of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard are being recruited by the country's opposition party in a bid to cripple President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's regime from within.

source< br />

edit on 12-2-2011 by Icarus Rising because: add source

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Excellent brake down of what appears to be happening in Egypt, it gives us all the opportunity to gain a deeper and clearer understanding of what we are dealing with globally speaking. My feelings for the time being on the matter, is that we are simply observing with more clarity what has always been happening. Take Spain as an example, Franco died and the king took his place. In a very simplistic way of seeing things, the king and his style of ruling fitted nicely in to whatever hidden powers had projected for Spain as a country. This projection was most definitely not planned by the people as in those days the average human being didn't have time nor the information to project a future. Its not until we are able as individuals to truly live in a way that is for filling, without negatively affecting others lives, that we will be truly free. Until we work on that level, a new king/leader will always be replaced by another and the ball just rolls on and on. As children we always need a Father/Mother figure and this is just what any power loves. It gives the green light for abuse and selfishness.The big question is are we ready to grow up?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Another superb thread Proto....

I haven't gotten all of the way through it quite yet, mainly because it is packed with info that is a bit unfamiliar to me.

However, I wanted to make a few comments about the idea of revolution, or should I say; what is a revolution versus what is a reaction.

What is happening in Egypt is merely a reaction, and reactionary individuals are primed to embrace military style fascism.
True Revolution is an entirely different animal. Let me bust out one of my all time favorite books to explain.

The Mass Psychology of Fascism
By: Wilhelm Reich

(Now I know that Reich is considered by some to be a mad genius (aka Tesla, with more of an emphasis on mad), but the US government found his work on curing Cancer to be so provocative that they burned ALL of his research and let him die in jail..... hmmmmmmmm)

It must be sad first that Reich wrote this book as a Jew in Nazi Germany, and as a Freudian Psychologist, his goal in writing the book was to describe the mental mechanisms that accompany the rise of a military fascist regime, which I honestly fear is EXACTLY what will happen in Egypt.

Let me first explain Reich’s differing definitions of a reaction, which is the result of a social uprising (because all social uprisings are reactions), and a revolution, which is the point where true progress proceeds a reactionary social change.

According to Reich all social reactions are the result of a distinct lack of necessary materialism, and because of this lack of necessary materialism military fascism is the natural, de-facto condition of most humans.
This lack of necessary materialism, of course, can be controlled by those who own the resources and manufacturing base that are manipulated to create the shortages that are essential for the desired social reaction, which inevitably leads to a new form of government.
And military style fascism, by far, is the most appealing immediate alternative to the enraged masses reacting out of a manufactured need, because military style fascism promises to accommodate the reactors by providing them with their most basic needs.

Fascism, by the way, is more appropriately named corporatism. (Think U$A)
*at least that is what Mussolini thought about Fascism*

Let's quote Reich:

The reactionary conception of reality shuts is eyes to fascism's contradictions and actual conditions.

Reactionary politics automatically makes use of those social forces that oppose progress; it can do this successfully only as long as science neglects to unearth those revolutionary forces that must, out of necessity, overpower the reactionary forces.

In a nut shell, Reich sees a reaction as the typical "revolution", which inevitably leads to the exact same government that was originally deposed. It restricts the individual, and opposes progress in the name of more power for the leaders of the regime.
But yet it does initially provide the desired necessary materialism. (food, clothing, shelter, jobs)

Revolution on the other hand is genuine progress.

Revolutionary activity in every area of human existence will come about when the contradictions in every new process are comprehended: it will consist of an identification with those forces that are moving in the direction of genuine progress.

If one gets to the root of things, if one grasps their contradictory operations, then the overcoming of political reaction is assured. If one does not get to the root of things, one ends, whether one wants to or not, in mechanism, in economics, or even in metaphysics, and inevitably loses one's footing. Hence, a critique can only be significant and have practical value if it can show where the contradictions of social reality were overlooked.

What is happening in Egypt is nothing but a manufactured reaction.
The deposed government will be replaced by one that might initially appear to desire for true revolutionary change, but it will digress into the same type of regime as all those supported by the US Government.

It will become more of a military machine, with much, much better propaganda.

True revolution can only begin with good ideas.

Because that is exactly what the world lacks.
Good ideas.

Cheers.

All quotes are found in the book::

The Mass Psychology of Fascism by Wilhelm Reich
Harper Collins Publishing.1946
Printed in the United States of America.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I was thinking the Egypt uprising might have twofold purpose for the puppetmonsters. First, as you have pointed out, Mubarek is old and illin' and in need of replacement anyway. Second, the uprising itself and the way power ended up in the hands of the military, as I'm sure was intended, without massive carnage or even firing a shot, may serve as a blueprint for the near future in another country in even greater need of regime change in the eyes of the ptb. This four-letter country starts with an "I" and ends with an "n" and "ran" away from the international community thirty some-odd years ago. I'm also sure the military command structure there has kept a close eye on developments in their sister state and wouldn't mind being handed the reins in such a fashion. It beats being carpet bombed back to the stone age any day. After the failed uprising there last summer and the continued intransigence of current leadership, return to the fold under a military dictatorship might trump waiting it out for the twelfth imam. What do you think it would take for the Pasdaran, Ashura Brigades, and Qods Force, to get behind such an effort? They have to realize their days of flouting it in the face of the big boys are numbered. A headline from just last week attests to the synergy building around this angle.

When you consider George H. W. Bush, Sr. the Grand Daddy of the New World Order helped to facilitate the return of the Ayatolla Koemeni from exile in France and delayed the release of the hostages to keep Carter from being reelected what you have is in fact in Iran are New World Order players already acting out a drama that is designed to stage the great conflict that is to come.

When Amadinejad shows up on the Larry King Show and greets him with a Master Masons handshake indeed what you have is a guy doing exactly what he is told in a grand scheme of things, that is in fact grand theatre meant to manipulate us all through divide and conquer to forge the outcome though war that the Powers that Be want.

I would like to pretend some of these guys are independent, even believe in the things they claim to so believe in, but on that level, that leadership level, they realize it is just societal constructs made believable to the masses through pomp and circumstances and rituals that make it all seem real.

These guys all get paid big dollars, have lots of power and luxuries, and are assured a chip in the big game and a seat at the table for playing their part.

The highly zealous Revolutionary Gaurd and Iranian Military abandoning the leadership?

Not going to happen, the grand theatre that makes people believe any of this, part of this, all of this, some of this, is real? Yeah that's going to happen.

How many of us fall for it? Well that remains to be seen.

Whether it's the Israelis, those who follow what the Church of Rome began visa Christianity and all it's offshoots, or Islam, the leaders annointed and appointed by the Powers that Be are absolutely going to get each to drive events to make it seem like their respective religion's prohpecy is going to come true.

Prophecies that all play off of each other, in a well planned dance of death and destruction aimed at eliminating the divisions that created the comptetion amongst the masses to secure all the resources and impliment unified systems in banking and commerce and law to unify the whole world.

A world that now no longer needs the divisions.

The Powers that Be absolutely want each division to fight the other, and to do along the lines of their religions.

The funny thing is no one leader, and no one religion is more or less guilty than the other, but the people who believe in these things, or fear these things, will never ever believe that. They don't want to be responsible.

They think and want to believe it's all in God's hand anyway, so yeah, they just need that nudge, that nudge that allows them to validate it all along religious lines.

That is absolutely going to be exploited to the bitter end, if the Powers that Be can fool enough people into believing just what we have seen so often on this thread.

Fear the Muslim Brotherhood, yet what the Christian faithful and fearful here don't hear is what they hear in those nations fear the invading Crusaders.

Not sure what the solution is, except not to buy into it, we have clowns to the left, jokers to the right and sadly it's the only game in town.

Only solution really is if no one wants to play, and even most of the people smart enough to figure it out, are afraid not to play, because they fear everyone aligned to play against them is going to anyway.

Your mission Jim is to stop it and save the world from itself. As always should you be killed or captured the Impossible Mission Force shall deny any knowledge of you or your actions.

This post will self destruct in 10 seconds.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You may be right in a sense but I would rather have these "Muslim Brotherhood" leading my country rather than a leader who disguises that he helps his people but on the contrary attacks and kill his own people and treat other countries who doesn't comply to his agenda as "terrorists" and steals from them. I guess the "fear" that now arises is that these "Muslim Brotherhood" might do is what the Western world had been doing for the past decades hence the "panic". Its like talking about fighting fire with fire and giving back the same medicine... hehehe...

all is defintely evil and very wrong...but as I have said given a choice I would rather choose a leader or a group that would protect me rather than having my own leader that would lead me to slaughter and kill me unknowingly.

no offense meant just my two cents...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Prokopio

Honestly I sure would not want to live under strict religous law, whether it's Jewish, Christian or Islamic.

Yet I think one thing that is fair to say when it comes to religious law, it's not an every expanding thing, it's based on texts, it's finite, it's closed, it's a sum total that at least lets you know what to expect.

Here in the United States we have 600,000 Codes with 340,000 of them carrying criminal penalties.

Congress adds another one every week. No it's not religious law, but it's a never ending, always growing body of laws, that just keeps targeting one aspect of life after another, to codify and regulate it, and the truth is we here in the United States execute more people than any of these countries and have a higher per capita prison population than these countries.

Part of why we never complain is because of a few very harsh religious laws that are publicized to the hilt and bemoaned by the religious and bigots in this country, meanwhile Congress is passing another one that you won't even know exist until the officer starts writing up the ticket or slapping the cuffs on you.

When people start saying they would prefer a dictatorship that can expand and dictate what ever laws they want, as a reasonable alterantive to a fixed set that can't be expanded that is religious in nature, the truth is, it's got nothing to do with the laws and everything to do about the religion and religious prejudice and fear.

It really backfires on us.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Some people prefer DHS and TSA, naked body scanners and butt gropes etc
( now thats freedom..for pedos)
compared to that Muslims are a long long way away

Except the crazy faux muslims created and seeded through out the west by the PTB who actually control the immigration which are prolly getting pretty insulted by the insane retoric, which is ultimately directed at mothers fathers children and old folks who are just like the people evrywhere.

Oh yeah, former heads of the NKVD and the stazi are working for the DHS so any american worried about muslim law at this point is quite frankly a prime candidate for darwination.
I mean come on....
NKVD and STAZI
minions die hard...sadly learning too late

PS
the second highest money pit next to Israel run by a dictator who is and installed by the US at the behest of the great luciferians.....now the bird cage liner is fresh

my god
and people are worried about muslims?
off we go again

much too late
edit on 12-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Proto shall shock the world back to reality, next comes Barry Manilow and if I have too, Neil Sedaka!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
aaaaaaaaaaaahh aaaaaah aaaaaaaahhhhh...!
-Joe Walsh

starving egyptians scare him
the gauntness....ya know?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The mystery of mysteries during 3/11 thur 3/12 2011 on Stellarium. Attention, All religions and their characters are found in their respected airspace during this time.Dim the sun/son and atmosphere to watch the egyptian/christian religions rise in mideastern sky on 3/12 2011 at 22:33:any seconds.the milky way and star Altair as the players nut/geb/Mary/covering angel with the planet Venus/love/spirit giving birth to the sun/son/Ra/Jesus as the planet Saturn/Set/Satan is near by. This is the reason for the chemtrails .they are trying to hide all the planets/stars and their formations that form all the religious characters . eight planets are on the other side of the galaxy while earth is by its self on this side of the galaxy .This view gives the once in a lifetime/progressional view of the beginning of the calendars and their religions with their legends,gods,goddesses,saviors,titans,monsters/etc as the celestial bodies become all the religious characters and their stories during this time.See my other posts about 3/11 thur 3/12 2011 in the other crews threads as i is a newbee.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralvenderfry

That pretty much makes as much sense as most thinks these days.

I think the Egyptian thing is a good indicator of how it is going to go for all the countries.
As the ecomnomies collapse and the people starve and the bankers take all for the faux debts the retoric will get stupid and then the cattle call:
FREE FOOD!!
but we only have enough for half of you
First Come First Serve!

good against evil
dumb against dumber
(psssst somebody clue me in.....which one of those is good and which one is evil?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Larry King has since ridden off into the sunset. Perhaps Pres. I'madamnnutjob's usefulness is nearing a similar end, mastur mason handjobs notwithstanding. One thing the world political and journalistic scene is, aside from pedophilic and cannibalistic, is fluid. A military takeover of Iran from within might fit nicely into the supposedly inevitable religious prophetic scenarios orchestrated by the ptb you claim to be fighting against, as well. With the Persians seemingly back in the fold, Hezbollah, and Hamas could be reigned in. With IB under control in Egypt, al Qaida becomes a non factor, and the way is paved to usher in the false seven year peace with Israel. Smooth! Meanwhile, the Third Temple is built, the twelfth imam appears, and all we need is the skies to roll back like a scroll. Somebody say Halilujah!

I'm sure the ptb views all your talk about shortcircuiting their plans as akin to a little boy pissing in the wind. Or, would you believe! An angry boyscout with a peashooter?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for you. The alternative really sucks for everyone who isn't Raptured, and I tend to care about people, whether they are "saved" or not. Since I don't have any plans to move to Cuba, I'm pulling for you. You're my ace in the hole.

Chief: How can we believe a man who would sell out his friends?
Siegfried: Dumkopf! Who else are you supposed to sell out? You can't betray enemies!

I think we should use the Cone of Silence!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join