It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the redheads at?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Red hair is said to be uncommon or rare or however you want to say it. It got me wondering, how many redheads do we have on ATS?
I myself have thick, coarse, curly red-orange hair with bright blue eyes. (Eyes have nothing to do with it lol I just like how it stands out from my hair color)

Also just a little something I'd like to share, one time I asked my spiritual teacher about hair color and what it means. He told me (and you don't have to believe this I just wanted to share!) that we are all from different "tribes" in the universe, and my red hair is a reminder of where I am from. Unfortunatly he wouldn't tell me anymore because it would "spoil the fun of finding out myself" lol.
I will make it clear though that I do not believe having red hair makes me any better or worse than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I hope this isn't a ginger trap?

I don't have red hair but I do have red facial hair, as in some sort of hybrid ginger. I have brown hair but bright red facial hair. And freckles of course. Luckily I never took much flak for it.

...Oh and btw.....Christina Hendricks IS SMOKING HOT!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well we must have come from waring tribes! lol I have always wondered since early childhood why I am

repulsed by and do not like to be near a redhead. I cannot come up with an explanation for my feelings and

honestly do not like feeling that way. I love my little niece but that red hair, even on her, gives me the creeps. Maybe

Some repressed childhood thing I dont know. I am, and always will be, ashamed of it but I cant control it.

p.s. sorry I need to bone up on my typing skills
edit on 2/12/2011 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

I had a fascination with redheads when I was a child. I would always point and ask my parents why they were like that. Eventually I grew out of it I guess. I remember it used to embarrass my parents.

Here is a Youtube clip from one of my favorite South Park episodes about redheads. It's good for a laugh.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Lol maybe!
In my reading I have come across a certain bloodtype (Rh negative?) that seems attract bad vibes or something along those lines. When I read your post, the first thing that popped in my head was something I read about many redheads have this blood type. Is it true? I'm not sure. I'm interested to know what my blood type is now lol

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
I'm interested to know what my blood type is now lol

I'll bet your blood type is red.............

Unless you are an aleen...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I dont have ginger hair, its very dark brown, but if I grew a beard it would come out ginger. I get ginger sideburns.. wierd I now

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes red hair here too, my wife always loved red haired kids and always wanted her own little red haired boy and lo and behold our firstborn was a red haired boy. I would be curious to know what coloring, hair color, eye color other redheads are attracted to. My personal favorite was always dark hair, dark eyes and dark complexion. I've never been attracted to red hair myself but that's just my own personal taste.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

While I can't pin down a certain eye or hair color I like, I have a thing about interracial relationships. I love hispanic/latin/asian girls (who doesn't love asian girls though
)
but I dream of hooking up with a another redhead and having a buch of evil redhead children lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
In my twenties, after my divorce, my best friend wanted me to call on a gal he knew. He said we were a perfect match. We talked on the phone every day for a month or so and she sounded so sweet and we had alot in common. she lived out of town and my friend finally convinced me to go and meet her face to face. He told me she was drop dead gorgeous with a body to die for. Well her body was that of a model but yep you guessed it , she was a redhead! I could barely get thru lunch I needed to get away from her. That still haunts me as I am still alone and wonder why?
edit on 2/12/2011 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Maybe your fear of red hair has to do with the fact that so many clowns used to have red hair. Lots of people find clowns more scary than funny.

Being someone who loves novelty, I think red hair is great wherever it is: on the head, on the chin or in the ........

It seems like red heads have a fiery spirit too, but then maybe thats just my imagination.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Funny there is even racism within white people. Why do people focus the hate they do on red haired people?

The association with them being witches i assume in years gone by would be the answer i assume. We all probably still remember it in some form or fashion through genetic memory.

On topic, yep where are all the red heads, maybe they dye there hair, as its probably better and easier being blonde or brunette. There must be plenty of red heads around still.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lost my virginity to a redhead, they've always had a special place in my heart.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

It seems like red heads have a fiery spirit too, but then maybe thats just my imagination.

No not your imagination...I'll back ya up on that one.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Red heads are fiery eaters of man every single one of them I have met don't take no crap and aren't afraid to get it on with someone giving them a hard time.

new topics

top topics

join