It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Various Pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
These are just various pictures I've found on the internet.
I don't know the story behind them and I don't know if they're real.
Maybe you guys can give me some insight as to whether they're real or not and maybe if you know the story behind the pictures too.

This is the starchild:

You can find some info on the starchild here:
www.starchildproject.com...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

[edit on 15-7-2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I also found this website with more alien pictures:

www.20kweb.com...

That first alien baby I've seen on a Gore website in a section of deformed babies.
I was thinking it was caused by the nuclear bombs dropped on other countries.
But I also see it on various alien picture websites.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think the skulls, various japan pictures, alien baby, etc.. are neat and very convincing.

There are a few in there that have been proven as fakes (roswell autopsy, showtime movie, etc...)...

good stuff though, thx

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Some of the pictures are from the purported autopsies of ET's recobered from the Roswell crash. Unfortunately, a "disinformation" video of this event was also circulated at the same time as the real one.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reading the starchild dna test report though, I would conclude that it is a human skull and nothing more. Merely disfigured, which is possible.

No alien there....but the other pics of aliens are very interesting (minus the fakes)

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I reckon the piccys are kool. Even if they are fakes, still kool

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
we are all fooled? I can say one thing the aliens/ETs (u/we refering to) doesnt look like something. (Did u understand what I said well I always say things in some threads that is veary strange to understand because if I say things straight out my words could be veary mistaken/or something else)

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Cool pictures, but if you look at the genitalia....it looks fake. Some of those are from the autopsy film that was shown on TV a few years back.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just wanted to add....that the Alein Autopsy picture is also used here at ATS in it's logo at the top of the page sometimes....

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
They've been discussed here before. You have found:

• Stills from the much debunked fake "Alien Autopsy" movie (exhibits 1-5)
  • a skull from one of the cultures that practices "head binding" (real human, real practice, no genetic abnormality just forced bone deformation because of culture -- I *believe* this one is Maya),
  • a bad Halloween costume
  • a very bad sculpting f/x job
  • circus midget (look VERY close.... that's human and smiling)
  • another bad "Alien Autopsy" fake (still from a clip)
  • the "Starchild" skull (interesting deformities, BUT... the owners apparently will only let it be tested by certain labs that swear it's alien. It's never been examined in a university forensics lab (you'd have a bunch of papers about it if there were.)

As I said, been discussed a number of times and this is what those pictures represent.

new topics

top topics

join