It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I mentioned the induction phase,and the suggestion to try for an OOBE..In a previous post. But remote viewing is done by looking into the PSI space.After the induction is done,and all the high brain chatter is stilled....In a darkened room.Suggest to yourself what your looking for..Then litteraly look using your eyes...you will at first see shades,of dark grey,with lighter areas,then strings with a bluish hue but still just a hint. Faces might form..or even landscapes.For want of a better description this is" Psi" space.The flash of an image might appear.You have to remember this image because its relevant to what you are seeking....
If two people are experimenting the room must be dark.. they must be relaxed..one creates a thought image,Like projects it into the space between them. it appears as a light blue mist between them in the darkness.They have created a dual Psi space,and are entering it together.... distance dosnt really matter.After the image forms,it will hang their by itself till the session is ended,or the lights are put on.During a good session awhile back.. I formed a Sword.The deeper your into the space the realer the image. Electrons have no mass. So they can be Psychkineticaly engineered?.Static electrons have no motion.It might be these that form the image? either way its what thoughts are made off.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by JR MacBeth

You'd have to invite those types into your home via a Ouija board or dark occultic practices, but those incubi and succubi exact a -high- price on your soul and sanity. Not worth it.

Thanks. I'm not a believer, but I'll take your word for it, I've never really been interested in anything too weird.

I've never fooled with a Quija board, but my long-dead grandmother used to tell a story about her experience with one, back in the 1930's. Not good.

She was from the old country, religious, and ignorant of what it was about, but bought one because they were sort of a game craze at the time, from what I can tell.

The story she tells is that a priest came over, and saw it, and told her it was from "the devil", and to get rid of it (she played the organ in church, so priests and nuns came over to visit now and again). Anyway, she says that she immediately obeyed, threw it away, and it "came back" the next day, somehow, out of the trash! Well, who knows, but she ended up burning it, and that ended it. More to the story, but sort of spooky, and while I don't buy into demon explanations, there's no doubt weird things happen to people who believe in such things.

Could there be something like "inter-dimensional" beings? Well, maybe. I'd personally rather not find out the hard way!

JR

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hi simone did you try to remote view me..I had the distinct impression that it might have been you.I've been leaving the open swith on the conection.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You'd have to invite those types into your home via a Ouija board or dark occultic practices, but those incubi and succubi exact a -high- price on your soul and sanity. Not worth it.

Since the term Succubus and Incubus are universally applied to any spirit type involving sex, I was wondering if this is a general statement you made or aimed to a specific type, race or species of being.

Since the statement seems rather general I was wondering if this is as factual as you state it to be. Is it simply something you believe, maybe heard from someone else who got it the same way or have some proof of it.

I am not looking for a conflict- However these kinds of blanket statements are not fair to the good, positive and protective spiritual beings involved with this.

Along with my own experience, I've conversed with dozens of people with good, positive beings involving sex in truly beautiful marital-type relationships. Many have been in this arrangement for decades. Some have had prior experience in the Occult such as Ouiji boards but most have not.
Most cases they simply find themselves the subject of attention for apparently no reason at all.

This is no different to saying something similar such as:
"Asian people are dangerous.... Stay away from them."
Not to pick on Asians, insert your own race if you wish.

There are some beings of malicous intent which use this as a weapon against a person, but not all.

I'd wager a gentleman's bet the good positive ones outnumber the negative ones by large numbers. Blanket statements aren't good and not fair to anyone. It's no wonder these beings are so secretive.
edit on 21-2-2011 by FormerlyConfused because: my dumb spellin airers

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A Priest from Rome tells her the Board is the work of the Devil! and him from a Church that Turned the Vestal Virgins into to Nuns..Placed Catholic Churches, on all the Real Spiritual sights of the World?.Crazy !Once the Brainwashing is done "Let the Inquisition begin"....lets face it we are on our own.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Originally posted by Tamahu

"The temple of the very high, living God is our body and the fire of this temple is the Kundalini, which our vestal-spouse lights by means of the same sexual contact, or Sexual Magic, as taught in the book The Perfect Matrimony or the Door to Enter into Initiation, and as well within this current book.

"In this present time, the Roman Catholic Church has totally lost this tradition.

"That is why we see that in this Roman Church the fire of the temple is lit by acolyte boys, an action that is not only an absurdity, but moreover, a very grave sacrilege and an insult to life itself."

- Samael Aun Weor

Ouija Boards and Exorcisms

edit on 21-2-2011 by Tamahu because: added quote and link

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

Hi simone did you try to remote view me..I had the distinct impression that it might have been you.I've been leaving the open swith on the conection.

Sorry, I did not. I am in a very very CLOSED cocooned and protective phase in my life, I mean, I don't care if anyone tries to remote view me, it would be as enthralling though, as directing that toward their own mother, and following her as she shuffles from one room to the next.
But I have no desire to initiate psychicly getting anyones (or anythings!) attention toward my way, as I remotely peer into them. I spend my attention on the internet chat forums and social networks, when I ain't watching a fave (usually paranormal) TV show, or playing with my animals.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

I base my view on very strange events which surrounded ongoing sessions a friend and I were having with a board. Back in the late '70's we witnessed numerous ufos during a flapwave. For -some- reason, of which I cannot recall why, we thought it would be a good idea to get her old Ouija out and ask the other dimensions, "Can you hear me now?!" (So-2-speak.) Yeah 'someone' came in loud and clear. An entity which had a name and certain way of talking to us. (He kept insisting "My planet is Mars") < I know how kookoo that sounds...) Around that time, we were visited by classic (sort of nonhuman looking) Men-In-Black which vanished, and my sister was attacked by a demon (not ghost) in our basement. It seems that I brought 'elements' with me into the home.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thats cool just checking...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused
Since the term Succubus and Incubus are universally applied to any spirit type involving sex, I was wondering if this is a general statement you made or aimed to a specific type, race or species of being.

The difference between the succubi/incubi and the Dakinis/Dakas; is that the succubi/incubi are always related to lust and indulgence, whereas the Dakinis/Dakas are related to the transmutation of the sexual energy in the context of Bodhichitta (the altruistic intention to attain Enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings).

A earlier post:

Dakinis/Dakas versus Succubi/Incubi

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

..lets face it we are on our own.

I'm sort of with you there, but we might be in the minority on this thread. Seems like people know all about these "beings", who have sex with humans, some good, some bad, etc. There's different names for them, different cultures and traditions...Well, it's probably "real" to them at least.

I just don't feel the "need" to "believe". And the crazier it gets, the less I'm inclined to just believe.

Not that people who do believe are crazy, or dishonest. I mentioned my grandmother in my previous post. She was being truthful I'm sure, but she was already predisposed to believing in a devil with insane powers, and it wouldn't take much to turn that into fear. Like an authority figure, a priest, who reinforces the old ideas. Next thing you know, I'm hearing a bizarre story that everyone accepts as "true", and yet, the whole thing could easily have been explained by something "simple", but no one ever even thought about that possibility, because they were already convinced that the devil was a-foot!

While I do get into many conspiracy theories, and some are pretty crazy, it takes a while before I can begin to believe some things, I need evidence, usually from various sources, and it should still all "make sense" at the end of the day, one way or another.

This business of incu/succubi, demons, aliens, etc. Do we really "need" to go there? Sure, strange things happen, but it seems that a lot of people immediately rush to their favorite "non-physical" explanations.

Why was there a "bump in the night"? It could be the devil himself! Or, could have been the house shifting, or the wind, or a cat that was horsing around too much with that floozy of a neighbor cat.

I don't know how to "explain" a lot of stuff, but perhaps I just prefer to start with the boring explanations, and I guess when those run out, maybe then we can bring the devil out for a thrashing again.

Seriously, this "paranormal" sex has all the earmarks of imaginations gone wild. And when it comes to sex in particular, do we not all let our imaginations get away sometimes? Add to this a sleepy dream-state, and I don't think we need go too far for the most reasonable explanation.

Well, the OP asks if paranormal sex is "possible", so who knows, but I'm guessing it's not terribly "probable". But I'll stay tuned, and see if someone posts anything convincing. Ya never know.

JR

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well I know I did not harbor any insane radical True Beliefs before my experiences, the Ouija'ing was started out
of sheer curiosity.
I DONT GIVE A FLYING RAT'S *%# if you don't believe me. The only proof I got for you disparaging and insulting Self Annointed skeptics is my middle finger here (speaking of paranormal sex) erect and ready for ramming up.

Freakin MORON.

And resurrecting this thread back up while several World Crisis Events are simultaneously occurring, IS RELEVENT,..........HOW??? (Not to your 'member', to you.) (Loser.)
edit on 22-2-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't mind if people believe or not. More, I would not expect anyone who questions the valididy of paranormal in general to consider this. I am not trying to convince anyone.

The reason I post my account is to find others who experience the same things because it's something usually kept to themselves. I'd like to say it's more to help them understand what may be happening to them, but really it's more of a selfish motive.
The more tangible, reasonable information I can accumulate about this from people who actually experience them the better I can formulate a theory.

In turn I can offer non-judgemental and non-BS discussions with a lot of people who experience this for mutual benefit and support.
-Take care.
edit on 23-2-2011 by FormerlyConfused because: my dang spellin airers

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Long and interesting thread.
Surprised no one mentioned the song "Undercover Angel" (unless I missed it.) Sure sounds like what's being discussed.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
paranormal intercourse is a bit over the top.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
i don't know if its possible but as I'm a virgin i don't know exactly wot it feels like. i live in a house where 29 people died well that wot i was told by the real estate agent anyway but i often have thing happen around the home all my friends and family have seen apirations so i dont know but i often hear and see a woman in my bedroom and ill here thing like faster and harder one more thing i dont live alone so ill ask them if the sound are them. so i think lots of people are asking that same thing

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I had been wondering if I should post here; I got psychicaly,----not ghostly-- molested. Have any of you heard of people --remotely-- 'getting with' someone? Have you fantasyd about someone, then they told you of their erotic dream about you? Years back, I had a terrible extreme crush on this male aquaintence, who was 'unavailable'. He could tell how I felt, but he was a psychopathic predator who would call me alot, mostly at night, and not say anything. (There is a reason how I know and verified such, but it's another story!) I don't know if this next fact is relevent, (somehow) but the guy was a longtime Intel spook, contract. Well, I would be laying down at night, and I would not be thinking about him, or any erotic thoughts in that moment, when, from 'out-of-left-field' as-they-say, there would be this quite lucid dream/vision whatever, of him touching me in places. It felt totaly physically REAL like someone really handling me. In precisely, ways which repulse me, for my own psychological reasons, So I was feeling filthy and humiliated. No man was doing that, because I was single, 30-something, and living back home with my parents in my own room (or my own apartment, when I got one).
Somewhat recenty, I think about a year to a year and ahalf ago, this nighttime molestation started to occurr, much to my revulsion, but I am not the doormat I used to be, life has built me into a big grouchy b***h, so I made kicking motions with my legs and yelled "Get off of me, I HATE you, you REPULSE me!" So far so good. (Night!)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I had been wondering if I should post here; I got psychicaly,----not ghostly-- molested. Have any of you heard of people --remotely-- 'getting with' someone? Have you fantasyd about someone, then they told you of their erotic dream about you? Years back, I had a terrible extreme crush on this male aquaintence, who was 'unavailable'. He could tell how I felt, but he was a psychopathic predator who would call me alot, mostly at night, and not say anything. (There is a reason how I know and verified such, but it's another story!) I don't know if this next fact is relevent, (somehow) but the guy was a longtime Intel spook, contract. Well, I would be laying down at night, and I would not be thinking about him, or any erotic thoughts in that moment, when, from 'out-of-left-field' as-they-say, there would be this quite lucid dream/vision whatever, of him touching me in places. It felt totaly physically REAL like someone really handling me. In precisely, ways which repulse me, for my own psychological reasons, So I was feeling filthy and humiliated. No man was doing that, because I was single, 30-something, and living back home with my parents in my own room (or my own apartment, when I got one).
Somewhat recenty, I think about a year to a year and ahalf ago, this nighttime molestation started to occurr, much to my revulsion, but I am not the doormat I used to be, life has built me into a big grouchy b***h, so I made kicking motions with my legs and yelled "Get off of me, I HATE you, you REPULSE me!" So far so good. (Night!)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Are you bored LOL.

The only thing that comes to my mind is an older move called The Entity. Barbra Hershy was in it. Excellent movie that would tell you it's possible but just turned out to be Dramatization. She only claimed to be raped by this spirit to gain the attention she felt was needed for an honestly incredible case still to this day.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm a male and I've experience something like what you're asking about. I wasn't asleep or dreaming, although I was meditating. Kept a detailed account as I had several experiences with this entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join