It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There is an enormous difference between an entity and Family, as an experiencer, you are tested in this area, very much so. Giving into this kind of sexuality is not passing the tests either. Especially when this aspect of life is important and a part of the person's nature, then the tests can be quite personal. In a telepathic communication with ETS, you can't be wide open in your thoughts or feelings, you have to have purity, fineness of thought, professionalism, to be gift to others, for you're in the company of family, brothers and sisters, often scientists.

When you resist going there, so to speak, if you speak up and do so with dignity, then you could be shown something of a deeper nature, something further. For example, the summer of 09, I was shown a station, that monitors the sun. It was multiplatformed, I was taken there in the astral, and found myself standing on a platform that was many stories high, looking at the sun in a wide open space, I guess there was a force field and I told welcome back. This was very alarming and I missed a great deal, in the end they debreifed me at a big lounge type table, with a lab in the background, and the male who was often involved in this for me said he almost regretted showing me, but she said, it was time I knew. I didn't accept it, in fact the kind of contact I got, was rejected by me as being real. I have never had a consious obe. However, every time I doubted what was happening a craft that my son and I would see, showed up, and that night was no exception. It was one of the best we had ever had, low flying soundless, greeted me first in my head as I was turning to go in, and then appeared. And it didn't disappear at the roofline, nor ARC higher, but we saw under the red light.

Now, just previous, to being shown that station, in my room, I was connected to this man, who told me I was going to be taken that night in a meeting. This is very hard to explain. I felt a happy excited I always felt, and the image he always projected is very attractive. So he instantly questioned this Service To Self type of feeling and then, changed his mind. That is when the astral started. I was in a craft and he was in love with me, and while I liked him enormously, I didn't feel it was proper, and didn't have my memories here, and knew that this wasn't something that meant what it meant, and also recognized I was being tested. So I told him that being human is one thing, but it wasn't that kind of thing. Then the gift of the sation.

Afterwards falling asleep, I had hands, put a device on my head over these spots near my ears, and that area vibrated very rapid and light. I could feel the hands and this thing that was slipped on. And this blackness fell quickly. I don't get to remember the "meeting" though.

Really, there is a huge difference between light and shadow, postive and negative. Don't give your power away or give permissions for anyone to take you to the wrong channels. Passing the tests here on earth, there is a wonderful future ahead, true happiness and joy, family and true love, things that are far greater than any of this nosnense.

The craft I saw that only I could see for it was on a higher vibration, and it was during meditation, and I had rushes of vibrations, that was a light ship. I've never seen anything like it. It was huge! Shape was sci fi with huge platoons at the back. I was tested in meditation much like the above test. It came because I had spent some time arguing wtih the sky about a friends involvement with sexual abuse of women, which I believe was in bases, and I won't go into but I was very upset and told them all off and said it was time for real women to run this cosmos and that we needed everyone safe from any form of abuse and usery, happiness and true love for every child in this comos. Then later I settled down to meditate outside and got this very serious test. I said, No way. In the end, I said, "how can I know you, I don't even know myself yet!"

I got up to go inside, feeling rush after rush of vibrations thinking, wow, what a dream that was, gorgeous blond man in black form fitting uniform. H.mmmm... interesting. And then, it appeared, flew forward at an angle, I could see it from the back with the platoons, 80-100 or so planes could fit in it or more. Then it vanished.

Think about it, this maybe an interesting topic, but its opening doors you don't need. And we're tested every day. Not everyone has a sighting of a craft, or remembers experiences, abductions. Not everyone has obe's, or lucid dreams. I never thought I could have any of those last ones. But everyone is being tested here, and the rewards are so great, don't allow the misreants and negatives to take that from you.

Be aware.

edit to add: In my opinion, if a pregnancy occurs, please protect your child from black ops. This is obviously an ET.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Now in my experiences above I left out most of the detail, because its not proper, though the Light postive higher dimensional beings were proper in their tests too, but it was my call, up to me. And I don't believe that we are to trade something so wonderful as our Family, our True Love and our Future for tinsel. This is for real.

But that is not the limit of the testing. And not everything/everyone is positive. Sirius B and Orion is connected to the ancient ufology, Egypt and the Mayans, and the black ops. Sirius is to me, connected to something like the Corporation, and also has Orion connections as if they work together. And I have received threats from them.

Roughly the same year as the above experience, I had fallen asleep on the couch, and instantly found myself on a craft, with blond ETs, they seemed to be positive, seemed ok, on the surface. I saw the control room, men and women, then found myself in the laboratory, on a table for a checkup with a blond female technician. I had noticed there were humans, whole families, even children, in these tubes being transported and asked immediately, why they were there, for I knew already, the inner stuff I can't crack open, my concealed memories, that this wasn't good. And I was told, just straight forward as if nothing to hide, they were for medical research purposes. I said, NO WAY, take them back now. And kept repeating over and over. Instantly I was awake and then pulled straight into sleep again.

This man, very beautiful blond male, connected I believe to the first group had me in his very sophisticated sci fi, bedroom, with a circular metalllic type bed and a kind of filmy almost silken but not quite, light wieght quilt. He was holding me and getting very close and briefly I was extremely swayed by this, then I said, No Way, I don't know you. Who are you! I don't know you.

He asked if I wanted to start a colony on mars, which meant translate into something relating to their mining operation and some abuses of people. So I said, oh sure, something bad concerning the mines there? Please identify yourself, who are you and where are you from.? He said he was from Sirius!

Then I woke up, and drove my childrens friend home, and all the while the sky was flashing. I dropped him off and as I neared the house, the radio station advertised twice, for the Sirius radio station. This is an ad Ii've never heard on the local station before and it ran twice in a row. Within a short while I went outside, out back, and a soundless, white lighted craft (not the usual kind) flew overhead, and disappeared at my roofline.

I'm not sure whether I call those tests. So even hoping for some hot entity or ET is NOT a good thing.

Discernment and being pure of thought, pure of heart, pure of mind, pure of spirit, is a always a good thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Oh god yes, yes, yes. Wonderful things can happen in your sleep. Is it actually just a dream? That is what you really have to ask yourself . . . isn't it!?

But anyhow, yeah, anything is possible . . . right?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Now that was interesting !..I got the distinct impression that you had "opened your psi space"..for what might be refered to as a look through your eyes...IE.It was with your permission.I'm sure it was an "Astral you" walking down the steps....Fine features and nice nose, Pheraps a white bead necklass.. with a nice figure, with an air of confidence,and sophistication.If I went on the embelishments might just be imaginary.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by NorEaster

Wonderful things can happen in your sleep. Is it actually just a dream? That is what you really have to ask yourself . . . isn't it!?
But anyhow, yeah, anything is possible . . . right?

If this only remains in dreams... then it is likely only the mind as it normally works out problems when we sleep. The longer it remains only dreams then the more likely it is only a fabrication of the subconsious IMO.

It's when interaction happens outside of the dream and occurs during your regular day that one can become more convinced of their reality. When they begin interacting with others to prove their existance to you it erases all doubt.

If a person has a series of dreams then they stop I don't consider it anything other than subconsious. If they have dreams for a very long time I still don't consider it anything. Yes, sometimes it can start in dreams (Mine did and so have so many others) but reveal themself as an individual sentient being a short time after dreaming.

I had 4 or 5 recurring dreams within a week's time of her before she revealed herself. It involved passionate, open-mouth yawn type incredible kissing but no sex. Very, very sexy personal intimacy but no sex. The close, wordless communication of it and intermixing of love between two "souls" can not be described. The prefection of true beauty of it is utterly beyond delineation.

Once she revealed herself the dreams stopped. We spent the next 6 months or so getting familiar, getting used to each other (At least I was learning about her) and building the connections but no actual sex for the first 6 months. That was about 3 years ago and our connection has grown very strong and much better. We interact every day with few exceptions. The intimacy of those dream-state kisses pales in comparisson to the daily interaction we have now.

But dreams? While sexy dreams are extremely enjoyable I would not consider anything real outside of actual consious interaction.
edit on 19-2-2011 by FormerlyConfused because: Spellin airers

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

If someone actually reached a working theory of psychic energy that was valid!..Then the observer, would have to troll through all the invalid theories that are already penned,to find it. A human would either have to get lucky,or run out of time.
So lets imagine that a few ancient cultures,have left more than a few clues..and not so ancient..In the early days of telegraph,,Diviners were used determine where the poles went...Their was a battery,placed to boost the signal every so many miles..The funny thing was that the telegraph kept working well long after the battery was history...Some times the telegraph operator had to stop sending because the power coming through was so great it welded the platinum points of the dot dash machine together.If you put an iron rod in the ground and rig up a wire to the base of a tree,an electrical current flows enough to charge a cell phone.If say your in Australia..and whack an arial into a tree and rig it up to a radio...you might hear a taxi driver talking to another driver in Iran!..This is possible because the Earth itself has Telluric currents of electricity coursing through it like any living thing.
So whether by accident or design..ancient "holy" structures in all the worlds religions ,have placed them on Ley lines..IE..where the Telluric currents flow. Someone realised this in the Placement of Stonehenge..Old houses with their basements in the earth seem to be the most haunted? Trees atract Telluric currents,theirs a one and a half volt difference between the base and the top of the branches. Well I'm saying that we haven't got to look far for the energy for PSI effects.I and all of us are part of this amazing Planet. The Telluric currents ebb and flow with the state of the sun and planets.....Cool!....Their is the energy for the Psi effect...the "Dragon project" made it quite plain that the Ancient stones gave of different types of radiation as the earth revolved...can we tap in and use it?..Well what was this Aboriginal up to when he was asked why he was hugging this tree? the reply was.."The missus is at the Supermarket and i forgot to tell her to pick up some wheaties"...I aint joking! It can all be so simple if we let it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Since we are no longer discussing the correct topic, let me respond.
I always consider the physics of things around me and have practical experience in electronics and electronic theory. I have a few comments.

Originally posted by anonentity
reply to post by nonnez

In the early days of telegraph,,Diviners were used determine where the poles went...Their was a battery,placed to boost the signal every so many miles..The funny thing was that the telegraph kept working well long after the battery was history...

This is impossible. The batteries were employed to operate a mechanical relay station which was no more than a coil of wire operating a switch. More, why would AT&T employ the most difficult implementation and extreme maintenance of lead-acid batteries if they were not absolutely required? I'd like to see the source of your information. Someone is pulling your leg.

Some times the telegraph operator had to stop sending because the power coming through was so great it welded the platinum points of the dot dash machine together.

This still happens today with modern technology. When an excessive negative charge occurs in clouds creating a large potential to Earth, a large spark (lightning) occurs. This phonomenon also occured in the days of Telegraph, welding contacts together and killing operators.

If you put an iron rod in the ground and rig up a wire to the base of a tree,an electrical current flows enough to charge a cell phone.

I believe that is myth unless some form of electrolysis is occuring between the iron rod and tree.

If say your in Australia..and whack an arial into a tree and rig it up to a radio...you might hear a taxi driver talking to another driver in Iran!..This is possible because the Earth itself has Telluric currents of electricity coursing through it like any living thing.

No, ham radio operators know it as "Skip". The magnetic disturbance caused by the transmitter strikes the Earth's atmosphere and is reflected back downward over the horizon. It can even bounce back up and down again.

Old houses with their basements in the earth seem to be the most haunted?

I don't believe basements are more haunted than anywhere else. Yes, they can seem more scary due to it generally being a dark and damp space. Most often the stairs leading up/down them are less sturdy than other stairs in the home which amplify uneasiness. It's also a place most full of unidentified noises due to gas and water pipes, electronic fields around breaker boxes etc.

Trees atract Telluric currents,theirs a one and a half volt difference between the base and the top of the branches.

This is most likely a coronal discharge which a grounded object creates an electric field due to the atmosphere. Sailors used to call this "St Elmo's Fire" because it could become so prevalent their masts would glow.

I obviously experience some extremely peculiar things, but I always try and consider a practical and reasonable explanation for what occurs rather than jumping to formulate a religious or "cosmic" event, or accepting an unsubstantiated theory as factual whether it's mine or someone else's.
edit on 19-2-2011 by FormerlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

They were earth batteries carbon rods and an electrolyte.You can still purchase or make them.The earth batteries went out around 1900.I've done a fair amount of research...Have a look on google.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

Sorry i should have expanded my reply...Telluric currents are well defined in wiki dictionary...and for a bit more Google... Stubblefield..He used earth batteries and was granted a patent....Its pretty well accepted he had a working wireless before Eddison...If you google "tree" with "electricity" you will find a great deal of research on generating power in this way.....I dont think its off subject,a Psi manifestation requires energy.Paranormal sexual encounters to my way of thinking are no different...Their are machines which measure ,the electro magnetic effect of hauntings, Were does the manifestation get this energy?..I.d guess from Telluric currents.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Hi non! My sister had this necklace of real pearls, her husband does well in auto sales and over the many years, bought her nice jewelry which she never wears. So for my birthday of a year ago, one of the presents I got from her was this necklace of pearls, but I never wear it. I'm a low income person and don't have the resources to attend fun doin's where I'd dress up, so I keep the pearls stored away.
Lifestyles Of the Poor And Famous! champagne -wishes- and caviar -dreams- (and lucid nighmares!!!)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hi glad to see you on Simone...Yeh i could expand..Like the Landlord in that Foyer is plump and balding.But who knows I have a bad memory at the best of times.Lol..Dont seem to have many takers for Psi experiments mabey people get scared ??

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

My landlord is a woman younger than me, but she is BIG (tall and bigboned like 'Oprah' and fat.) (And I called myself a 'Hummer' what a joke. She makes me look like a Ford Festiva......)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I strongly believe the Earth batteries are purely electolysis, same principal used in any modern battery. I don't think it matters where you'd construct the Earth battery, as long as the soil would make a good electrolyte.

But I don't completely disagree in your assessment that Earth currents exist, but I think a lot more may be attatched to them here than they deserve.

My father used to find active water wells up to about 40 feet below the surface using two copper welding rods bent to an "L" shape or a willow tree branch. He said there was no mistaking the indication- the rods would pivot together and you couldn't hold them from doing so, or the willow branch would pull out of his hand with force enough to "Strip the bark off" if he tried to hold them.

This isn't rhumor or myth but first hand account and he successfully found water on dozens of Minnesota farmer's properties. The wells were usually dug using pipe and manual ram and he was only off once. By less than 6 inches.

If you google Divination you'll find that nobody has yet to understand the physics of how the water 10's of feet below the surface can effect the rods or willow that way. I can tell you that not everyone has the ability so it's not the rods or willows doing it but it seems the operator themself is part of the equasion.

Whether or not this has anything to do with the things going on with me or not isn't clear. I tend to think it's unrelated but of course I can't be sure. I'm over 50 years old and my dad's in his 80's now. A sex spirit isn't something I'm willing to mention to him.

I tried constructing a pair of copper rods out of 6ga grounding wire before and walked around my 1/2 acre property before with zero results. Either I don't have that particular gift or there's really no wells.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yep thought i was runnin on empty..lol.Gotta get a good recharge.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I believe what you are experiencing is a very interesting and is a real effect.I dont think its being generated purely from yourself....Have you read "The secret lives of plants"?..The fact they have a nervous system that ,reacts with electrodes placed on their leafs,isnt open to question....But I had a brief thought that if you have a plant that you tend to "love" for a better word, and your wife is dismisive..Then the Plant may have hooked up with your nervous system and might be having a really interesting relationship with you, to ensure its survival. Sounds weird but all living things have have a symbiotic relationship with plants..It's little understood.But the author of the aformentioned book could get his plant to switch on the computer from miles away. I'm not saying that this is the case with yourself...but if I was a plant that could interact with my owners nervous system i would tend to find out what his greatest desire was..and generate it. If it isnt a plant..a cat or dog could be capable of the same effect, personaly they seem to power up Psi effects
What I was refering too about the arial and the tree.was the fact that the Taxi driver in Irans Walkie talkie,Reacts with a Teluric current..which acts as the carrier wave...The wave comes up through the tree,and gets its airing through the radio..dont ask me but it has happened.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Cuh-RAZY posts in this thread!

But what did I expect?

OK, the truth. I figured I might compare my mundane life to what others are talking about. Apparently, I'm very unlucky when it comes to paranormal sex. Oh sure, I had some great wet dreams when I was younger, but wouldn't it be a blast if some "succubus", or whatever, came by for some casual risk-free sex every now and again? Or blond aliens might be pretty nice (or redheads, or brunettes...anything is better than nothing).

But like I said. I'm not that lucky.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hi anon I have a question. Last 'night' (morning really) I was in my bedieby trying to snooz. I kept feeling like a caffienated-restless though. (My antihistamine sleeping pill wasn't working!) I managed to begin drifting off and heard loud and clear, a man's voice. I did not recognize it. I couldn't tell what it said, sounded like one word that did not come all the way through (the dimension?) It yanked me back awake. This occurred at sometime after 2:00am. (US Central Time) I know you had been remote viewing me, and recieving stunningly accurate hits, which are disclosed here in posts. Were you trying to speak remotely, was that you or something entirely else? Thanks.
edit on 20-2-2011 by simone50m because: addition

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Discernment and being pure of thought, pure of heart, pure of mind, pure of spirit, is a always a good thing.

Negative entities -feast- off of negativity from humans. It's their food. Like vampire monsters and blood.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

You'd have to invite those types into your home via a Ouija board or dark occultic practices, but those incubi and succubi exact a -high- price on your soul and sanity. Not worth it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

To the best of my knowledge with hand on heart it wasn't me..I thought i'd give you a break as you might think me invasive..I think that was from..you, I'm pretty sure you have the ability, im sure you have it..It takes two to make a link.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join