It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Women are amazingly complex on one hand.. and tottaly the opposite on the other...Like you say you have grown since the little low self esteem little girl....But have some pity for the Guys out there..They grow as well and generaly end up better than the walking P#$#@#s they once were.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Responding to the opening post:

Paranormal Sex is not only possible, Sex is Paranormal in that its all about energy exchange and energy merging. Sex on the astral-plane is usually more intense than physically because you dont have all the tension normally associated with being human.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sorry..It wasn't the thread title I was refering to..It was the fact "Polite Company" would find the subject of twins seeing out of each others eyes very disconcerting..among other things.Plus the fact if you get a bit to graphic the Mods have a resposibility to keep it down.
But getting back to your experience..I would sugest that the effect is coming from someone you know..The energy requirement might have drained him..hence the hiatus. Or that someone might have been passing over,and used the residule body/psi.. energy for his last gasp?..It happens. It may have been a relative,living out some represed thoughts.But i suggest with the level of intensity you know, the being probably quite well at some stage.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Thanks
I'll give your book a looky-loo.

It's an interesting theory. Mean, people have these experiences all over the world and all through out history, so the must be an explanation for it. Would be cool looking down other avenues of explanation for this phenomena.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

Women are amazingly complex on one hand.. and tottaly the opposite on the other...Like you say you have grown since the little low self esteem little girl....But have some pity for the Guys out there..They grow as well and generaly end up better than the walking P#$#@#s they once were.

You are absolutely right, In 16 years, I cannot possibly be the only one who changes and grows up. I had a lot of unacknowledged (and undiagnosed) problems then. Was taken advantage of while I was seeking to be rescued. My experience with men though, showed me that a number of them do not change, no matter how old they get! It's like they are stuck at some point in the past and mentally emotionally remain there. Those are the one however, that struck me as not having empathy, a conscious, like a sociopath. (George W. Bush is a good example of that). (They have not one introspection neuron in their brain.) While I on the other hand am extremely sensitive, sensorily, 'psychicly' [lots of precognitive and remote knowing] TOO introspective. So that my encounters with those aforedescribed Types have ALWAYS been --disasterous-- !
edit on 17-2-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Strangely I was going to mention George B.and Barak O...Look at how great they looked at the time they came into office....Then think of all the Psi hate vast crowds of people have for them..not intense ritualised voodoo type cursing..Just many people sending out bad vibes...Then after that period when they leave office they all look pretty tired.Like they,ve aged super fast.
Anyway you are right, some people seem stuck.I'm sure their is some type of filtering process that you have to go through to use the Psi type astral...Loosing the ego..Learn some humility etc.Stopping the high brain chatter learning to meditate...These things are in themselves character building.Personaly anyone who indulges in rape and murder,seems to have a Psi type Karmic smell to them..Untill they have changed at some basic level.
I know this thread is about Paranormal sex,I note the Mod has mentioned that all sex is Paranormal...I totally agree!
After the act is done you seem to have some sort of Psi Union that defies the years. Mabey thats the trouble with casual sex, like (no such thing as a one night stand) its interesting to note in most "paid for liasons"..Its no kissing and Condoms.The Psychic exchange must be pretty minimum.It's probably to traumatic for the Prostitute to do otherwise.The moment you have someones else DNA inside your..Karmic space?I'm sure some sort of thorough analysis is going on.Some sort of Psi Imprint taken? that allows you to make a possible conection Astraly...
The research has been done, that proves that cells removed from the body still react as if they were still in the donor body even though miles away in a test tube...Plus the folk lore of the clasic curse where the Curser has hair or nail clippings of the cursee...Their must be some sort of a Psi energy operating.That the mind can interact with...We'd be walking meat if their wasn't. But on the other hand just walking through a shopping mall your breathing in heaps of peoples DNA..which are totaly in your body space.down your lungs in fact.I often wonder is this how Psychic liasons happen? because I would swear that many of the Paranormal sexual liasons I've had are nobody that I've met in the Physical sense. At least not that i've noticed.Then again it might be at the sex chakra level only,and all other DNA is ignored as information overload or irelevant.But I doubt it. Because the sex act in itself is like an electrical plug in. Pherhaps Astral /Paranormal sex,with a stranger is something slightly different. Anyway i'd better shut up i'm thinking aloud.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Sorry..It wasn't the thread title I was refering to..It was the fact "Polite Company" would find the subject of twins seeing out of each others eyes very disconcerting..among other things.Plus the fact if you get a bit to graphic the Mods have a resposibility to keep it down.
But getting back to your experience..I would sugest that the effect is coming from someone you know..The energy requirement might have drained him..hence the hiatus. Or that someone might have been passing over,and used the residule body/psi.. energy for his last gasp?..It happens. It may have been a relative,living out some represed thoughts.But i suggest with the level of intensity you know, the being probably quite well at some stage.

Those things have crossed my mind... someone passing and all that but I don't like thinking about that.

As for being graphic... it appears we have a very different view of what "graphic" is.
I think i was being descreet for someone that is trying to get the general points across. I certainly don't think it's the nature of the details in my case, but rather the fact that I am saying it happened to me and am describing a personal experience, which is still quite on topic and what the thread was asking.

I certainly don't plan on giving every detail of everything that happens from here on out because it would only become more and more personal if it continues, but for the station of things... I'm quite certain that somewhat of a candid explanation is warranted. There's a thread right here made for it right before it happened. How convenient. You see, I don't have to feel embarrassed or anything really for telling the truth. It would be crazier to not talk about something you weren't quite certain of but knew that it happened to you. That's sounds too much like a self defeatist attitude because what if it was a case of what seemed to be dangerous and hateful. Would you discourage a candid approach then?

i certainly can't say i'm not shy about some things... some things I do shy away from for different reasons but not so much the truth as it appears to me... since I'm pretty certain this could not have been my imagination. If something happens to you (as I have learned) keeping it quite could be the worst thing you could do so why should anyone be embarrassed by something that happened to them because it deals with a sexual nature. I think i could have been much more lewd... a lot of people are. people do and say lewd and suggestive thins all the time that are so out of place and line... in a thread with the topic of sex, here is where we chose to pretend like no one talks about these things? hmmm.

Am I in the twilight zone.

It's not graphic. To some it would simply be embarrassing. I would never lie about such a thing so maybe it wouldn't even cross my mind to feel embarrassed because I can't prove it and I can't see the source of where it's coming from?

It certainly does not change the *actually* of what happened three nights in a row with the third night being somewhat different in nature, but equally as interesting.

Tonight I am doing a test... I am seeing if a certain thing I commonly eat could be affecting something... although it's not like I've been eating moldy rye. I don't think he is here so this would be a good time to try doing things I have been regularly doing to try to invoke it because of course it's important to question things... even in complete certainty that something happened that is quite real but you still have some questions.... of course.
edit on 17-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Strangely I was going to mention George B.and Barak O...Look at how great they looked at the time they came into office....Then think of all the Psi hate vast crowds of people have for them..not intense ritualised voodoo type cursing..Just many people sending out bad vibes...Then after that period when they leave office they all look pretty tired.Like they,ve aged super fast.

It is different with me, I guess...(I think) Even though I am convinced the Neocons are -ultimately- at some point, somehow, responsible for 9-11-01, I do not and have never hated them, I find I am unable to. If I were near Dick Cheney and he fell down, I would immediately instinctively hurry to help him and make sure he is alright, and I would not -deign- to even think of mentioning 9-11-01. That is just me, the way I am. I find that in regards to my own bad-experience people (guys) of the past, the thing I -really- -truly- hate------is that I allowed myself to be treated and spoken to in certain ways, no one made that happen to me except me, but now I understand why, where I did not before. With knowledge (in -my- case) comes wisdom and forgiveness. (Even though I sometimes bawdily vent!)
I have noticed these leaders looking old and silver-haired when they leave. I wonder if one of the reasons is because they come into knowledge of something that is so weighty to their psychie, they must become an atlas who can never shrug....(or else...)
edit on 18-2-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Theirs nothing wrong with being totaly graphic..If you have something to get across ..well i guess it has to be done in a free style..or their wouldnt be any point.Internal self censorship,has got to be the worst thing ever.But isnt that what you are doing when you say that you thought it could be someone dieing? But you wont go down that track because it offends your sensibilities?..you have to consider the fact that you might have prevented furthur investigation by not doing so.
This is a bit hard to get over..but when these events occur..would you say that you were in a normal everyday state of mind...or that you are in a "Psi" space for the want of a better word?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Theirs nothing wrong with being totaly graphic..If you have something to get across ..well i guess it has to be done in a free style..or their wouldnt be any point.Internal self censorship,has got to be the worst thing ever.But isnt that what you are doing when you say that you thought it could be someone dieing? But you wont go down that track because it offends your sensibilities?..you have to consider the fact that you might have prevented furthur investigation by not doing so.
This is a bit hard to get over..but when these events occur..would you say that you were in a normal everyday state of mind...or that you are in a "Psi" space for the want of a better word?

I was in a normal everyday state of mind... I did not see that coming at all and wasn't feeling out of the ordinary.

As for not considering things like knowing the person, believe me... I consider all sorts of stuff in my mind. It's practically fruitless, in my opinion, to ponder exactly who it is with people who this can't be proven to and can give no opinions on who it is really, themselves. If we are pondering whether or not it's possible and the answer appears to be yes, does it matter what the person's name is? Do I think this person and I know each other?...sure. I could be wrong so I won't go into it, but sure. Believe me, I am certainly pondering these things on my own. It's more important to me who this person is than to anyone in this case, I think. Wouldn't you feel the same? I mean, seriously... would you have sex with just anyone? I wouldn't. that makes this kind of awkward but don't think for a second that i am without my opinions... because I certainly have an opinion on that, I'm just not sharing it. That may put a stumbling block in front of anyone else who would be trying to figure this out for whatever reason, curiosity or what not... but it kinda makes no difference to me if others know or not, to be blunt... not trying to sound rude or anything.

I was just wanting to talk about the things that actually happened, because I certainly can't be even a little sketchy on the fact that something happened as I see it. Some may argue that it wasn't an actual occurrence and is just as subjective as anything else on the matter, but that's not how I see it because it was *actually* happening to me.

I think he might be around today, but is not messing with me too much... I repeat, not "too much". I think he wants to say it's chakra building. I call it teasing the hell out of me.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Would it be acceptable..To experiment from this thread? To see if volunters,could make an Astral Union,and then report back to the thread,where hits could either be confirmed or denied? Like anyone up for it?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That sounds like a -cool- idea! I have been away from my computer today. Everyone will have to agree to an exact time and day.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I just want make sure that I haven't already remotely viewed somone already...Its a retro style building that you see in New York..It is entered by a flight of concrete steps,about seven?with a hand rail either side to a large door into an Atrium..from there you go to seperate appartments...A dark haired woman is walking down these steps the dress is white with patterns mabey polkadots in green on white..The wide brimmed hat matches and the shoes are black high heeled.The appartments have Bay windows.The woman has dark straight hair...I just wanted to get that out the way as it was quite a strong impresion.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

My several-story apartment building has "flights of concrete steps" -inside- on both ends E. and W. with old steel painted handrails. We have a large lobby with landlord office and dayroom, mainfloor.

-recently- purchased some black pumps at a thrift store. I wear a wide brimmed hat (white) in the summer when I'm out walking, I don't like the sun during summer.

I can't think off hand of anything I have with green white and polkadots. But I have very long straight dark brn hair. (Surprisingly am not graying yet. Many people a few years younger than me have been.)

So I guess you remote viewed my way. Don't look too---hard howeer, cuz I'm not all gussied up! Good thing I have not been in the bathroom!
I have not been trying to remote iew any one because these chat forums keep magnetizing my 'nose' to them and at the same time, I have 'Ghost Adventures' on the Travel Channel.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Responding to the opening post:

Paranormal Sex is not only possible, Sex is Paranormal in that its all about energy exchange and energy merging. Sex on the astral-plane is usually more intense than physically because you dont have all the tension normally associated with being human.

I'm curious if there are people who (I don't know) have uncovered real and implementable facts concerning this. Experience is much too subjective, and people get much too defensive when you point out the subjective nature of personal experience. There has to be - if such interaction between the corporeal and "spiritual" is possible - some body of research that confirms it. We have documentation (in digital and analog formats) of entities formulating actual words and phrases from environmental background sound. We have video footage that has been authenticated indicating object manipulation by unseen forces. We have photo and video anomalies that resist efforts to technically debunk them as hoaxes or unintentional glitches made by the camera. We have sound recordings, the real-time emergence of scratches in people's skin. So much evidence that has been collected over such a long time, and yet, this one aspect of the corporeal/spiritual engagement seems to be absolutely brand new in the discussion arena.

I just find it odd that it's never been much of a topic until recently. Hell, Americans can't stop talking about sex in every other field of discussion. Even barnyard sex. I have a tough time with the notion that people haven't mentioned this due to modesty or shame. They've been claiming to have sex with aliens for decades now. And on the covers of supermarket tabloid papers, no less. I am a little suspicious about this sudden overflowing of ghostly sex revelations. Where were they ten years ago? Not hiding it, if all other indications of human behavior are any guide.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I just wonder about the physics of it. Is it nerve ending stimulation? I would imagine that if the nerve endings themselves could be stimulated to replicate the feelings associated with touch and (I dont know) all that other related stuff, then maybe that's how it's done. I just wonder if this is the next phase in paranormal reality TV?

Well if they were ET/entities then it would depend on the kind of remotes they have for there is no matter here, just waves of energy and we interpret these waves via our energy recognition centers that are input by our senses. So the entire world, and universe, and all the spacial is basically seen on a screen in the back of your mind. Are you sitting on the chair? Or is the chair within you, on the screen.

No to an et this means they have the remote, they can pause time and you can be processed, and returned to your mind, often none the wiser. But it also means, what is real? And can they simulate a realitiy for you and how much of what is there is perception?

In fact even here, if we're going through a tense period, can we not be temporarily in a private room with those around us briefly perceptions, could we not even end up on different timelines to our loved ones, if there is need? Since reality is not quite what we seem to think there are many possibilities.

The idea of a spirit or ghost having a remote on someone is probably less so than Higher Ups, however. But depending on the grade or level perhaps, or the reason for whats happening even.

It could also be what is called a masked dream, hiding something else. In other words some of the paranormal could be ETs, even a co-op program.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

One thing i would be sure of is that the secret agencies have researched this, and who knows. I would say it may be possible, and i assume a secret program has researched it.

I think it may be possible, and i think it must of been researched seeing how humans are.

Why is this poster banned? I've been trying to find the post that did it, but his posts are intriguing.

I did bring up the ET thing and also the co-op which would be a secret agency. So I wonder what black ops know about this.

Personally I find this to be a very invasive and demeaning type of encounter for anyone to have.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I figured it could have been you..as i had the impression after the first time you posted!,as i was thinking about your posting..Their was no interaction but the colors were vivid,a second impression was looking out your window?,,It was tidy middle class type place, and the carpet or floor cover was a light brown goldish color.and to the right from looking out your window? their was an interesting book case type thingy,with some stuff on it..arty I think. But that was all.... the second look might have no relavance...As to timing for Astral hookups the line of Longitude will be enough. But if the conection is remote.... timeing may not matter..way cool!..If it is relevant to you past DNA has nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thats why I want to get some verifiable stuff going...Anyway all this Ghost sex stuff is just a fashionable msn thing...What is sex?. We are born.. we try to reproduce...(note the middle part it lasts a long time) then we check out. But we know how many times men and women think about sex during an hour..Its many times per hour .I have to totaly agree with "Skyfloating".in that All sex is Paranormal. But the comunication aspect of it in the Astral experience is way above,the physical act..Its far purer in essence..plus no pregnancy? wheras in Physical sex the information can result in conception,and I hazzard to suggest its a drug indused union.With the secreation of melanin lasting during the honeymoon phase,bonding the two lovers,for the sake of the coming infant.. in the drug induced state called love. After the big comedown..the female and infant dictate the rules of the game.
I agree Nor Wester..its all subjective untill it aint...as far as the Atsral side of things go,its ironic that we in the midst of all this technology would have to reconstruct shamanistic flight all over again to get a fufilled life.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Anon, yeah you got my carpet color pretty close, it's a very odd mixtured mottle of muave, brown, white. I have these shelves some with lamps on them, some with phonebooks and knicknack junk, one has a vase and flower, by my window where I look out to see whats going on with the moon, maybe see if I can ever catch a visible ufo again. Today it was clear, and I noticed that the daytime sky was so incredibly clear and free of chemtrail haze, that it looked a greenish purplish deep deep blue like fine turqois jewelry, it was strikeing, because I have only known the sky to be, on it's blue days, slightly gray-milky. I wonder if the chemtrails are ceasing now, but this subject is for another thread.
I look out my windows alot. I love a high up view.
edit on 18-2-2011 by simone50m because: addition-to

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join