It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
reply to post by anonentity

So when you have the OBE.... Where does the part of sending a request to have a good time come in?

All you've told me is how to hypnotize myself. There's other methods,too. Like sleep deprivation,ect.
But I guess your hypnotize-yourself-way is a little more practical.

I'll try it all in the name of having an open mind,but if Monroe doesn't come visit me I'm writing this off as bs.

Just can't see how it's possible.

Joe Monroe says he'll be by as soon as you drift off. Have fun.

Read this book explaining basic physics and quantum physics and according to them the existence of ghosts are just impossible. It would totally muck up most quantum theories. If we're made out of molecules vibrating at different levels what is a ghost made out off? Now as far as I understand the general idea of what a ghost is is some entity(Spirit) that that stayed behind after the body died.

Read what quantum physics has to say about the primordial nature of information within the quantum realm. Then, consider that information is not simply primitive manifestations of facts and passive representations of events and states of being, but accurately and fully represent the nature of whatever it is that brings it into physical existence. And yes, Quantum Physics acknowledges the physical existence of information. After all, there could be no consistency of motion (redundancy) if not for information setting up the precedence channels for that redundancy as it does.

If the event that launches information into existence is dynamic and conscious, then the information is also dynamic and conscious. This may be tough to accept for those who embrace a particle-centric reality, but keep in mind that particles adhere to the directives of an information-centric reality, so it's not as if anyone is asking you to invent the notion of determinative information as being a fact of existence. That as already been established.

"Ghosts" are the result of the human brain in active response to the corporeal life as a true and dynamic event. From Intellect burst to Intellect burst, and then collectively as the sum of all bursts over the course of that human brain's entire span of existence. Information is eternal, once it comes into existence. The rest of the description should be easy enough to figure out. Basically, the corpse rots off and the human being remains as the fully conscious and dynamic fact of the whole of that once existing corporeal human brain and its time as existent.

How's it possible to be able to pass through walls and yet also be seen at the same time? In order to be seen you need to be able to absorb light. In order to absorb light you need to able to disturb it. Which means you have to be solid matter. Which a ghost obviously isn't because it can pass through walls and do all these wonderful things the rest of us can't.

As information, it can manifest within your mind - where it knows (having been corporeal itself, and now possessing all access to the gathered information of that entire corporeal whole) that you'll "see" once the eyes have taken in the image, routed it to the section of the brain, and received that image as nerve transmission. A simple stimulation at the right point and viola! You see a ghost walk through walls. A ghost that isn't really visible unless your brain is being stimulated by the dynamic informational being itself to "see" it.

Of course, there are the "residual hauntings" and that's a very different kind of information that's manifesting, but I'm assuming that you're talking about aware and intelligent hauntings.

It's not easy to cause an apparition to form for a corporeal brain, and this is why full apparitions are extremely rare, and usually associated with trauma apparitions (created by the observer's own brain in response to a loved one's "ghost" confronting that brain at the moment (or soon after) of death) or very mature hauntings, where the "spirit" in question has become extremely sophisticated in the ways of trans-state manipulations.

Electronic instruments can often pick up paranormal indications, but that's akin to object manipulation - which is fairly rudimentary stuff - and is like a "leaves blowing in the wind" type of indication of presence. Exciting stuff for most investigators, but its not as if they're actually hearing or seeing the "ghost" itself. Even EVPs are manipulated sounds from the local environment. White noise has become very popular for EVPs, since it gives the "spirit" plenty to work with and fashion words. Even so, the capacity is generally very haphazard at best. I would imagine that it's not easy to master.

Ghost are cheating the laws of physics.

The whole idea of ghost sex is faulty. And as far as I understand no one can escape the laws of physics. Only plausible theory I can come up with is that its something psychological. That your somehow creating the illusion of having sex.

As I've detailed, they aren't cheating physics, since physics is only partially particle behavior, with the rest information directives. Those particles that physics theorists are so enthralled with certainly aren't directing themselves around. Ask any physicist if information rules the quantum world, and they'll have to admit that it does. Human-generated information is simply much more robust and densely sophisticated than the simple residual information that forces balls to roll the way that they roll.

As far as ghost sex is concerned. I'm probably skeptical as well, but if some hot little bitch-kitten ghost wants to prove me wrong, then.....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Good peice of work "Nor Easter"..I did agree that their was no such thing as a Ghost...but I certainly didnt agree that their was no such thing as an "Astral body"..Semantics etc...Ghost invoke fear..Astral bodies are more user friendly.I just think it better for a aspirante who wants to achieve an OOBE..To be aware that when they get over the first major freak out of looking back at their body..Which ,lets face it in normal circumstances isnt achieved untill your dead.The fear factor be kept to the minimum.
linguistics are rife with OOBEs. With statements like....."I was beside myself"..".I was knocked out".."I Jumped out of my skin".." She freaked out"...etc..etc....But what.. is the concept of reality that makes all these things possible?..I personally think that physical reality ..Where each Atomic Nucleus with its Electron orbiting as far out as Neptune is from the sun...makes in all practical terms the Universe mostly empty Space,and for all practical purposes God was the "Big Bang!" and what we have is one great (Consiousness) or (dump of Information),if you will..that being the mind of God. So you me everything that can be observed and defined, are points of Conciousness in the whole. So with that concept of reality being used.Then in Psychic,and any other pursuits for that matter,when you want to do something..its not to way out to suggest you have to "Concentrate" and that by definition to my way of thinking is "Applied Conciousness".Or mental effort...Ie.we think our way around the Universe....So called reality..being an agreed or forced, upon state created in the mind.. out of "Conciousness"..because in reality theirs nothing else there!....Ipso Facto..I can tweak agreed reality, and engage with another point of Conciousness.
I hope i'm making sense,and in so doing make a case, not only for Astral sex..but for most other things as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If only Casper was a girl....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Ok I understand..But it sounds a bit like you are creating a Tulpa.

Hmmm... not real familiar with this word but I just looked it up.... and you mean creating an entity that is a thought form through my own will power. Interesting concept. The fact that all this took me very much surprise would definitely mean that if I did this- it was not intentional... or at least not consciously intentional. There is also the fact that he is a lot smarter than me. I can tell. There are also outside association that I have been learning about over the past two days but I don't want to get too far into that. What i mean is, he has been telling me things... personal things but perhaps my listening isn't what it could be so I am not wanting to talk about most of these things and be "conclusive" if you know what i mean. This is a pragmatic world I live in and this is why I'm making no suggestions about who this person is, but there are reason that I have posted it on this site and I have told certain people irl. There are reasons for that.. for telling certain things but not wanting to go into depth about others that seem even more surreal or inconclusive. For example, I told my mother because I'm not sure if something even weirder is going to happen now... so I told her as a mere warning, not to scare her but you know... just in case and I'm not around or am unable to explain what happens from here.
When I say he is smarter than me, it is obvious that is much more capable of tapping into the pathway to great knowledge. Some of my ideas, for example, that I have had throughout the day might not even be my own ideas or rather, I may not have come across these ideas if I was not trying to really listen... but I am not exactly a telepath or medium. I am not quite used to this but am trying to be a better listener if you understand what I'm saying... and part of being a better listener in this case it seems, is to NOT try thinking you know all sorts of things and jump to conclusion about what is going on. What it actually seems to mean is to clear your mind like a blank slate and let the thoughts and information come in... rather than drowning them out with my own thoughts but even if I do that, it doesn't mean that all thoughts that make it in are valid. they still have to be tried and tested and like i said, pragmatics are a part of this world and that has to be respected. That idea in itself means this invisible, paranormal, seemingly completely impossible occurrence is less than ideal in a pragmatic world. Of course it is but I'm not going to get sad about that. Of course if there is an entity who is lovingly communicating in this difficult yet interesting way... i would want to see them, know them and engage and communicate more completely... but I suppose that isn't possible. So this is how it is and I'd rather things be this way than no way. The physical side of this is not about efforts on my part. I cannot see him, so I don't know how to touch him. He is the one in control of me and I may have done things to allow this into my life... but i don't think this is from my mind and my mind alone. I have considered it... believe me because I am kinda worried about remote viewing and puppetry, but there is another intelligence here apart from my own and it's greater than mine so recognizing that fact alone to me means that another intelligence is definitely involved.

Let me explain something that happened last night after I laid down. I laid there not seeing anyone of course and was wondering if anything was going to happen and sure enough, it seems grabbed a hold of me and I suspected this would be the case from the teasing all day... ok, so that's all good and well and we are on the bed and it seemed as though he was on top of me hugging me and out of nowhere... you know those weird happy tears, they began to fall as he was repeatedly hugging me. I don't want to go into too much detail about my thoughts on that but it was very intense and unexpected and it just began to come out. It's almost as though he told my heart something and i heard it and I'm not even going to worry about trying to put it into words right now.

Later on he did something very peculiar. I think it amused him that I was amused by the fact that he could move my legs apart.

There is a certain way the interactions break down that tell me this is definitely a separate and unique entity from myself.
... and of course it was making me laugh but one foot went far enough over to hang off of the bed and it was just sticking out of the covers and of course... I was tense all over and laughing and preparing myself for all this physical attention and he just seemed to not be there for a second. Nothing was happening, nothing was going on... none of my muscles felt as though they were being moved... I have even tried to playfully fight (tense up, pull in the opposite direction) against him and can certainly feel the resistance of the opposition... but after being turned over on my stomach and then sprawled with my foot hanging off the bed... there nothing for about a half of a minute. I just laid there thinking "what is he doing?... did he stop?... is he gone"... and then all of the sudden the leg that was hanging out suddenly bent at the knee and my foot felt as though it was being held toward my body and was causing my rear to hike up a bit because of the position. He did it really fast but pretended for a minute like he was not there because I would find it funny. He was teasing me with his contortion of my leg. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm just laying there and all of the sudden my leg flies up toward my ass. It seems he likes to be a little quirky and playful. i'm not sure how this could manifest from my own mind so i have to disagree with your theory. I won't even do '___' because of the fakeness of it... or it seems. I don't wish to be deluded and if I thought there was not someone else controlling this, I would be pretty discouraged to know that it was all my delusion. I have being paying attention to this and have been picking and preening over all the details to find evidence of just that... and I keep being shown that someone else is simply responsible for this. It is a separate entity.

He hugs me, he kisses me, he holds my hand... as well as many MANY other things. Some of these things are harder to feel than others... such as my hands because your hands are capable of a lot of resistance of sensation... but the way he gets to me... he's definitely got a lot of control over some chakras. He is obviously so smart so that he is able to open them and get inside of me. It's crazy. I know exactly how it sounds. It sounds exactly how I DON'T want to sound... but you know what? I'm just not real worried about that right now.

I'm too glad that someone is thinking of me this way.

I'm sitting here eating... I suspect he is around but i am writing a post and eating so he is not "messing" with me right now so he might be here... he might not be here. I hope he is and I hope is not out giving someone else attention. That keeps crossing my mind today.

It also bothers me that a thread was started just few days ago about this and I had nothing to say about and was thinking "are you serious?" I just overlooked the thread. I didn't want to get too judgmental because I HAVE felt sensations but not this much... and then all of the sudden this starts happening. I'm certainly not complaining but I thought "#, that thread was made just the other day about this.
...what the hell."

I will tell you this... I think he can move and manipulate things that can give and receive energy and that includes muscle tissue. This is all actually quite possible but i would assume it would be easier with remote viewing equipment. I would also assume that it would be a lot colder though. This is very elaborate and seems to have a very personal touch. If this is remote viewing toys than THAT technology has gotten EXTREMELY good!

He is just too good and too smart at what he is doing. A little looking into frequencies and vibrations and you'd see this was possible, but not only is it possible but he seems to be able unlock doorways of energy within the body... and also read them. It seems like second nature to him... so is it somebody who has passed on but is able to tap into energies, is it somebody with too much money and too much time or someone who is simply enlightened on these things. I will keep those opinions to myself. Whatever the case is, he's good at it.
edit on 16-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

there are plenty of female ghosts. and who knows, maybe we are not just talking about ghost but all sorts of ideas.

maybe you have someone near you right now but since you can't see them, you dismiss them as non existent because they haven't been able to reach you yet. Maybe there is some secret to doing this that has to do with the person who it's being done to. maybe if it is love, you have to be open to it in more ways than i can explain right now or if it is a case of demonic rape or something, you have to be full of hate and anger or certain negative thoughts or something.

I guess i'm saying maybe it has to unfold and maybe someone is right next to you and you don't even know it.

i actually love that thought and have been contemplating there being people around us we can't see because I have seen two people come up out of the ground and then disappear about 15 years ago ad then i started seeing points of light and orbs and felt i was being observed. I just didn't know they could have sex with you. I'm not saying i'm this good wholesome person. i have had some crazy times in my life and probably give into frustration more than i could if i had more hope maybe? i dunno... enough with excuses for myself but what I'm saying is... if we were all aware that people were around us watching us, would that make us change? Would that make us want to be better people? Some people just don't believe in God... but what if we could prove entities that are right around us...watching us? Would that change anyone's deep dark secrets? My life is pretty open so the thought of other being near isn't too unsettling despite knowing I'm far from perfect. I'm not a bad person though. perhaps lazy at times but lack of enthusiasm in this world, to me, is far more acceptable than some of the things people do in private.

it's an interesting thought.

alone at the house on a Saturday night?...cheer up, because perhaps not.
maybe you do have a invisible friend and she is just not ready to jump your bones yet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Wow, okay. That explains a lot.

Never thought of them as being information manifesting but as entity like you and myself. Well the general idea of what a ghost is suppose to be.Something that's suppose to have some kind of molecular structure.

Anyz, thanks for explaining it.

You have any links so I can do a little more research on it?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost

Wow, okay. That explains a lot.

Never thought of them as being information manifesting but as entity like you and myself. Well the general idea of what a ghost is suppose to be. Something that's suppose to have some kind of molecular structure.

Anyz, thanks for explaining it.

You have any links so I can do a little more research on it?

I do, but I have to admit that I'm the only one I know of that's done this research. I'm sorry about that, since too many people see my sharing of this stuff as a sales pitch for my book that dives all the way to the bottom on this notion and details why it can be a seriously considered explanation for a lot more than just "ghosts" and the idea that there's a god that answers your prayers.

I seem to be breaking new ground on a notion that the indivisible unit of existence is not particle, but that due to the fact that we exist as we do during our corporeal development phase (as "downtown traffic" events that become new with every unit of change as transformed snapshots of that "traffic" event) we see all events as solid and material (as we view ourselves to also be). This means that the event unit itself is the indivisible existential unit of corporeal existence, with the information unit brought directly into physical existence in response to each unit of event.

In my signature is a link to the only book available that tears into this notion and explains it in exhausting detail, tying all the staples of physical existence (along with the non-physical imperatives and qualifiers that we know to exist, and how they factor in and set the ground rules) and why they do what they do in logical response to the fact of their own existence. I sell the book because it's worth it. Also, if I were to try to post this stuff, no one would ever even try to wade through it all. It takes all 118,000+ words to even sketch out how it all dovetails within itself and integrates with everything we know about physics, metaphysics, philosophy, theology and even psychiatry in some instances (dissociative identity disorder and savantism being two primary examples).

I hope you do check it out. Not for the $7.67 they'll give me for the book you buy, but because I would love to hear from you what you think of it after you've fully inhaled the entire thing and understood how elegant reality actually is. Even - or especially - without any magic or miraculous help. The precision of it all is breathtaking.
edit on 2/16/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok..mabey your not creating a Tulpa...and your not feeling drained of energy?Quite frankly anything is possible with regards to the Human Psych..Take the two Conjoined twins they could see with each others eyes.Then we could ask why have two bodies? why couldnt two of more different entities inhabit one body?..It probably happens but its not the sort of thing you talk about in polite company.This is so subjective you are the only one that can work it out.
I agree that all the high brain chatter has to be quiet..before you can know what the entity is saying...mmm..interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh! just remembered this....
.But Oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down a green hill athwart a Cedern cover
A savage place!..As holy and enchanted
As e're beneath a waning moon was haunted
By a woman wailing for her Demon lover!
That was lines 12-16 from Coleridges Kubla Khan he just woke up as it had come to him in a dream..He wasn't going to publish but Byron suggested he did so.Byron was seriously cool!!.Its apparently different to his usual style.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I live in sudbury and I live right down the street from the wayside inn. I was so happy when I heard that they would be investigating it!~ I go there all the time, too xD lived here all my life

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Good peice of work "Nor Easter"..I did agree that their was no such thing as a Ghost...but I certainly didnt agree that their was no such thing as an "Astral body"..Semantics etc...Ghost invoke fear..Astral bodies are more user friendly.I just think it better for a aspirante who wants to achieve an OOBE..To be aware that when they get over the first major freak out of looking back at their body..Which ,lets face it in normal circumstances isnt achieved untill your dead.The fear factor be kept to the minimum.
linguistics are rife with OOBEs. With statements like....."I was beside myself"..".I was knocked out".."I Jumped out of my skin".." She freaked out"...etc..etc....But what.. is the concept of reality that makes all these things possible?..I personally think that physical reality ..Where each Atomic Nucleus with its Electron orbiting as far out as Neptune is from the sun...makes in all practical terms the Universe mostly empty Space,and for all practical purposes God was the "Big Bang!" and what we have is one great (Consiousness) or (dump of Information),if you will..that being the mind of God. So you me everything that can be observed and defined, are points of Conciousness in the whole. So with that concept of reality being used.Then in Psychic,and any other pursuits for that matter,when you want to do something..its not to way out to suggest you have to "Concentrate" and that by definition to my way of thinking is "Applied Conciousness".Or mental effort...Ie.we think our way around the Universe....So called reality..being an agreed or forced, upon state created in the mind.. out of "Conciousness"..because in reality theirs nothing else there!....Ipso Facto..I can tweak agreed reality, and engage with another point of Conciousness.
I hope i'm making sense,and in so doing make a case, not only for Astral sex..but for most other things as well.

There are many on this board who have decided that Consciousness has no true personality, but that it is this amorphous something-or-other that can be credited or blamed for all that exists within the whole of itself. But then they go further and say that the very clear and obvious delineations that exist between each of us as conscious beings are contained within this overarching formless, limitless Consciousness that - in truth - has no delineations within itself. Then, to make it all seem to square with the direct contradiction this notion presents within its own self, they suggest that the reason for conscious existence is to eliminate the delineations that we consciously think exist (but that don't actually exist) and to finally realize the fact that such delineations are an illusion within our own conscious states of individual perception. With this odd switchback (that never suggests an elemental survival imperative behind any of what's being suggested) the whole notion suddenly becomes perfectly balanced within the premise of this effort to unite delineated consciousness where there are actually no delineations at all, and smiles and high-fives light up all around the room that the big questions have all be resolved for humankind.

So, am I understanding the basics of this notion correctly? It seems as if this is the fundamental premise, and there are a few odds and ends tossed in here and there to slightly showcase this one's take on it over that one's take on it, so that more than one book can get some sales.

To me, that switchback doesn't balance the dichotomy, but then I've experienced this exchange already on this forum (over the logical fallacies inherent in such a premise). Nothing is ever accomplished, since no one will allow there to be a definitive real that can ever be used as a reliable, agreed upon measurement. It ends up like two people arguing over the definition of cold. Cold is a subjective description. You can't really debate it in detail.

As far as someone astral projecting - if they honestly believe that they're doing it, then whatever makes them feel happy and superhuman is fine with me. My youngest brother looks down his nose at me because I can't leave my body and go astralling around whenever I want (as he claims to), and I just smile and allow him whatever it is that he feels it gives him. Of course, if he were to ever show up some night in my room as an apparition or even piss me off in a dream, I'd likely close the return portal off on him and let him stay out there forever. So far, it's his little miracle fun and as long at he doesn't bother me with it, he can have at it. I don't care.

The dynamic information that human beings are....it does exist, and it exists as your corporeal brain adds new units of information to it from instant to instant. As you read this sentence, your brain is adding to its mass total. Your experience of corporeal consciousness is actually the loading of each burst of this information back into your brain's short term memory (after the cognitive vetting process is done, of course) This is the case if your brain is functioning properly, but there are people whose brains are dysfunctional in ways that cause glitches in this process. What happens to them is that the gathering mass itself feeds bursts of its own experienced information into the brain's short term memory, and it's pretty clear for the brain that this is not a normal experience. These folks are why the human being even has any idea that there's a noncorporeal realm out there at all. If you experience this, it's obviously not a run-of-the-mill moment of corporeal life for you. It's what the word supernatural was invented to describe.

If the brain is damaged in a way that regularly receives Residual information (just fact-based info that exists within the contextual environment's Informational Continuum) then the person is called a psychic. If the brain is damaged in a way that regularly receives Dynamic information (the brain-generated Intellect information that the fully developed human being is once the body has died) then the person is called a medium. As with all impressive or beneficial (relatively speaking) brain abnormalities (like genius) these folks are seen as gifted by the rest of us. The only trouble is that we've turned the whole glitch thing into either holy or unholy - depending on the person making the declaration. In truth holy doesn't exist, and never has existed.

In the end, this contextual environment (we call it reality, but it's actually an environment within the larger reality that contains all that is real and factual) contains both the corporeal and the informational, and the two work in symbiotic union to the benefit of both. The human being is a true hybrid that literally has one foot planted in each realm until the corporeal body dies. Consciousness is the key to why the human being exists, and it is due to the existence of the human being that consciousness emerged as a physical manifestation. The logic is very technical, but I have run it down (and detailed thoroughly in my book) so i know that what I am claiming is based on very rigid logic and direct ramification of that logic within what we've established to be accurate contextual juxtaposition in general. In short, the logic doesn't contradict itself at all, and the entire premise dovetails with all connecting peripherals, and when dealing with theory, that's the gold standard.

But, go ahead and OOBE your little heart out if you wish. I think we should all be free to do as we please as long as no one loses an eye over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So you are saying..that to be.. holy or unholy..The brain must be damaged?...Their are a host of people that have OOBEs some didn't even know what they were untill they did some research and found out..that the effect they had experienced, was exactly the same as a multitude of others..So a multitude of people have exactly the same brain damage? (to me that dog dont hunt)
If OOBEs..actually exist ( I know they do,because I have had them)) Then my model of reality must be one that allows them to exist.Your agreed model of reality,which you have spent a lot of effort compiling, wouldn't as I understand it allow you to have one.From my reality you have sugested to yourself they dont happen,..so they wont.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I had been wondering if I should post here; I got psychicaly,----not ghostly-- molested. Have any of you heard of people --remotely-- 'getting with' someone? Have you fantasyd about someone, then they told you of their erotic dream about you? Years back, I had a terrible extreme crush on this male aquaintence, who was 'unavailable'. He could tell how I felt, but he was a psychopathic predator who would call me alot, mostly at night, and not say anything. (There is a reason how I know and verified such, but it's another story!) I don't know if this next fact is relevent, (somehow) but the guy was a longtime Intel spook, contract. Well, I would be laying down at night, and I would not be thinking about him, or any erotic thoughts in that moment, when, from 'out-of-left-field' as-they-say, there would be this quite lucid dream/vision whatever, of him touching me in places. It felt totaly physically REAL like someone really handling me. In precisely, ways which repulse me, for my own psychological reasons, So I was feeling filthy and humiliated. No man was doing that, because I was single, 30-something, and living back home with my parents in my own room (or my own apartment, when I got one).
Somewhat recenty, I think about a year to a year and ahalf ago, this nighttime molestation started to occurr, much to my revulsion, but I am not the doormat I used to be, life has built me into a big grouchy b***h, so I made kicking motions with my legs and yelled "Get off of me, I HATE you, you REPULSE me!" So far so good. (Night!)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

In the first instance..you laid yourself open to his advances by your crush,as stated back in the thread for this type of thing to occur,you first have to be open to it. Secondly there is no such thing as a one night stand,It dosn't matter if you had a physical lover way back when, you can still engage with them Sexo Psychicly or in dreams.Not that i'm sugesting that it went physical with this guy but its worth remembering, Carnal Knowledge is still an exchange of physical and psychic information.Thirdly congratulations..you kicked it off and cant be considered a victim....He was probably using your image as a mastabatory thingy,and ended up going to far..the guy sounds to much of a smuck to be operating conciously..Anyway good stuff. Stay safe.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So you are saying..that to be.. holy or unholy..The brain must be damaged?...Their are a host of people that have OOBEs some didn't even know what they were untill they did some research and found out..that the effect they had experienced, was exactly the same as a multitude of others..So a multitude of people have exactly the same brain damage? (to me that dog dont hunt)

Actually, that's not what I suggested. What I suggested is that people who regularly access such information have malfunctioning brains. Regularly is the operative word. Slop in the system is to be expected. As far as OOBE claims....this board is full of people who claim to be astralling all over the known and unknown universe. I'm not basing anything I know to be true on claims from people on an Internet forum. That's no way to determine anything. I'm sure plenty of people do believe that they astral around.

I do know a way that a person could experience the informational realm (which is what OOBEs would be), and it would involve shifting their conscious corporeal perspective from the short term memory data loading effort to the gathered Intellect mass, but as to how that'd be accomplished....hell, I wouldn't know. That'd involve the person's personality-creation process (the relationship between the dynamic Intellect mass and the corporeal brain itself) and the mechanics of it is something I haven't looked at. I'm sure it could be done - the perspective shift - but there'd have to be an important reason, since it would disrupt the main reason for that process - the establishment of moment to moment consistency of corporeal consciousness. Missing time isn't healthy for the corporeal brain.

If OOBEs..actually exist ( I know they do,because I have had them)) Then my model of reality must be one that allows them to exist.Your agreed model of reality,which you have spent a lot of effort compiling, wouldn't as I understand it allow you to have one.From my reality you have suggested to yourself they don't happen,..so they wont.

They can happen. I just have my concerns over the reliability of corporeal consciousness as far as consistency and the ultimate impact on one's Primary Expression. Then again, this is complicated stuff, so this may very well involve the sort of process disengagement that occurs during REM cycles. If so, then it'd be akin to a dream state for the actual brain assembly itself - even though the perspective of the mind has shifted from the cognitive vetting process to a point after the Intellect has become part of the gathered whole.

I do have one question, since you've astralled. What is your POV like? Is it recognizeable, or is the point of view largely expanded and omnidirectional? Do you have a "body"? Is it hyper-realism or less harsh in that sense? If this is actually occurring, I'd be interested in extremely detailed descriptions. So far, there's been no loose ends whatsoever, and this would be good for helping me vet this premise even further.
edit on 2/16/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Thanks Anon; No I never had relations with him. When I first was getting to know and star-struck by him, I wished that he would make happen an affair with us. (Still in 2011 it is up to the -man- !) He flirted with me, every chance he got, he would touch my hand while handing me a sheet of paper, etcetera. But he was extremely mean, I learned. He had a previous single-and-looking-my-age girl who hung around him, come and visit, maybe do some volunteer filing, so that he could watch how wede react to each other like two bugs in a jar. She ended the time with a lot of sniffling, and said she was getting a bad cold, but I saw her bawling her eyes out, down the hallway on her way home. One day in May of 1994, he mailed me a nice snailmail letter on nice stationary, informing me that he was arriving by where I lived, for a computer assignment at a Defense Contractor there, in June, and would I meet him at his hotel so we would go out to dinner. after the dinner, he walked me to my car and said those (in)famous words, "I'll call you." I went home and cried for several days.But it was after that, I continued to experience the phantom no-answer phone calls and his phantom 'visits'.
I was a petite attractive svelt -looker- with ZERO sense of self and self esteem. I would almost pay to see the look on his face if he saw the 'SUV' road hog hummer, that is me now. Then I'd beat his narrow ass. (I wonder if you can psychicaly -punch- someone? (Over and over again. I should try it.)
edit on 16-2-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ok..mabey your not creating a Tulpa...and your not feeling drained of energy?Quite frankly anything is possible with regards to the Human Psych..Take the two Conjoined twins they could see with each others eyes.Then we could ask why have two bodies? why couldnt two of more different entities inhabit one body?..It probably happens but its not the sort of thing you talk about in polite company.This is so subjective you are the only one that can work it out.
I agree that all the high brain chatter has to be quiet..before you can know what the entity is saying...mmm..interesting.

yesterday... and day before yesterday I was feeling FULL of energy. Energy I haven't felt in a long time. I was bouncing. I felt like doing my chores and was looking forward to good rest after a productive day. It wasn't frantic energy... it was good old fashioned exuberance.

Today was still maintaining but can't really say bursting with anticipation.

I'm not quite sure if he is here. I haven't been completely sure all day.
I thought he might be trying to send me mental energy because of a few different things but my head is pretty thick so who knows.

... and apparently there are people reading this who are willing to try to give some advice if they can. Not only have they offered it in post but have contacted me kindly offering the same ftr. As for not talking about things related to this subject in polite company perhaps you should refer to the thread title.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Hey there Skate, I'm guessing that you have no idea what an Incubus or Succubus looks like so I thought I'd add a couple of pics of each to give you an idea

>>>Incubus #1>Incubus #2>Succubus #1>Succubus #2

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting topic.

I suppose being haunted by a horny ghost is better than being haunted by one that wants to throw a cookie jar at your head.

But on a serious note, I can't see why paranormal sex wouldn't be possible. I mean it's generally accepted that ghosts/spirits/demons/whatever can move things around, manifest themselves, touch people, speak to people, and even possess people among other things right? So from my (admittedly rookie level) perspective, I don't see why any given entity that is powerful enough to flip over a table or something couldn't find a way to interact with somebody in a sexual manner.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Ok thanks for your reply,I stand corrected as to your viewpoint. This is as detailed as I can remember.
It was a nice day so about 2pm I thought it would be nice to just chill out under the shade of a willow tree, I wasn't even thinking of doing anything like Astral travelling.But within moments of laying down.. i started feeling a whooshing sound that seemed to happen to the whole of my body.I was laying in the recovery position....Immiediately I was at a place that I hadn't been to for eight years,Standing on an Overpass looking down on my own home town..In real time it was night there,but i could see ok but their was a grey hue to eveything...To my memory of the place this overpass and the roads connecting to it shouldnt have been there..I observed for some time...Then with the same intensity..I was whooshed back into my body...I couldn't move although breathing was ok..slowly... feeling and movement came back. I felt very drained.......Several years later I go back for a trip...and find that this Overpass was put up a couple of years after I had originally left the place, it was exactly like in the OOBe, From down below looking up I could Identify the place where I was standing in the OOBE..Believing they were real isnt the same as having that kind of proof.The being drained feeling seems to happen after intense OOBEs their is definiatly an energy drain there somewhere.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join