It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

you would have to ask my mother,, she had claimed to have 5 different ghostly lovers 25 years prior to her recent death..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This reminds me of something I saw on tv a few years ago, but can remember the channel or show. They were talking to an occult expert or was he a Demonologist? Anyway the topic was about supernatural lovers(incubus was mentioned), there were these two women that claimed to have had those experiences for years and that even their husbands had noticed their skin ripping as if someone was caressing their wifes' legs. I think one said that as she got older this started to happen less frequently. Looks like the ghost has a particular type.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes this occurs more often than people realize. I understand the difficulty in believing such a thing exists for those who have not experienced it- so much more far fetched for a general paranormal non-believer.

I've published my account on several general paranormal websites in an attempt to "root out" or find others with similar experiences. I've done this to listen to other accounts, compare experiences and expand a support group. I've had dozens of replies with people experiencing the same thing, including a few here from ATS.

I'm over 50 years old and my spiritual activity with this began around 1979 which is more than 30 years however I've only became aware of her existance for the last 3 years. Sound confusing? this is my account here at ATS if you are curioius.

The problem is people don't dare disclose what is happening to them to any one they personally known or risk being thought of as insane, and they generally avoid online discussions for ridicule. (All the deleted posts in this thread is a good example)

Regarding annabanana, I have not heard of any spiritual pregnancies however discharge from a male spirit is often reported. The last recorded celestial birth was 2011 years ago. Based on all the other accounts I've came across, I don't believe it is possible but I realize you are sure of it.

I am not sure if there are different types of species or kinds of spirits involving this. I beleive there are malevolant spirits who's only goal is to harm us in any way they can. Sex and rape as in the Doris Bither case is a good example. There seem to be other spirits who do it just because they can, and it doesn't seem particularly important to them.

Then there's those such as in my case who's very existance seem to be this type of interaction. It's what they seem to be made for and they don't seem to have anything else on their mind. They are often extremely possessive (Spousal-type possessive not body take over) and protective of their mate.

Opposite of what most people think, interaction is NOT while sleeping. It's while wide awake not dreaming. Yes they can influence and interact in dreams but it's not thier primary medium. I've had her requesting it while sitting reading a book or working on the computer, while driving the car, shopping with the family and even while cleaning the back yard pool.

They are often constant companions who never leave you.
They are NOT imagination and will often do things to prove their existance. When this began for me my spiritual suitor knew I questioned her existance and so interacted directly with people around me. She moved objects (Some fairly heavy), made noise, knocked on walls, talked and a lot more.
There was a period of a couple weeks back in 2008 things were happening almost daily until I was finally convinced she is real. Then all the activity tapered off to almost stopping.

Every once in a while something unexplainable will happen in the house. I assume it's to keep my belief fresh.

We have two "regular" sessions together almost every day.
I kept on putting off our 2nd session regularly- procrastinating so many times she grew frustrated with me. Regarding paranormal activity, I was procrastinating as usual the other evening and a plastic item flew off the fireplace mantel into the center of the room.
I didn't think much of it until a coin was tossed down the hallway next to me, bouncing off the wood floor and smacking the wall somewhere and rolling to a stop somewhere down the hall.
I got her message.

Again I'll say that if you experience this, my email is in my thread linked above if you need someone to talk with who is not judgemental and knows what you experience.
But I'll also say that I don't know "How to get one" so please don't email me asking how.

Take care
-Formerly Confused

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

This is an incredibly interesting subject. Its great being able to share other peoples experiences in an open way.Personaly I've been trying to find some 'Unified Field theory of Psy"and always trying to keep the facts in mind..and not go drifting off into a Cult or religion..as that would be an act of intalectual lazziness on my part.When i was young and stupid I did a few Psy things that i regret..not that they were bad for my karma or even the subjects..But too prove that the subject was valid for reasearch,and not just wishfull thinking.Having said that,the Astral world is comprised of the same types of personalities that exist in this world so..as long as one is aware you are armed.
I might have found a few interesting facts that any reasercher into this subject might be willing to bear in mind...The most interesting one is that before the Paulo Alto Psy lab "officialy" shut up shop..They found that all the hits occured at a certain time!..Timing is the key to most things.....Now bear in mind two wizard/wichy shaped hats were found by acheologists made of gold..with the whole of the 18 year cycle of the moon crafted onto them they were found in Europe about a thousand miles apart, crafted by People who knew how to use Stonehenge....Getting back to Paulo Alto..all the Psy" hits". Occured during the time that Sagitarius was above the local horizon..as its Sidereal time..it occurs an hour later each day..Sagitarius is the region of the heavens that from where we sit in the galaxy..points to the Big bang!..I'm sure the Hats which still resonate with various folklore conotations down to this day were made for the timing of rituals of an interesting nature.
However,if any one wants to download the free version of "Starcalc".With a quick look you can plan experiments that coincide with the allignments abovementioned.After all all things need energy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Being quite the paranormal explorer and researcher, I wouldn't mind getting frisky with a hot ghost babe.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DLEmperor

Lol..be careful what you wish for...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

So when you have the OBE.... Where does the part of sending a request to have a good time come in?

All you've told me is how to hypnotize myself. There's other methods,too. Like sleep deprivation,ect.
But I guess your hypnotize-yourself-way is a little more practical.

I'll try it all in the name of having an open mind,but if Monroe doesn't come visit me I'm writing this off as bs.

Just can't see how it's possible.

Read this book explaining basic physics and quantum physics and according to them the existence of ghosts are just impossible. It would totally muck up most quantum theories. If we're made out of molecules vibrating at different levels what is a ghost made out off? Now as far as I understand the general idea of what a ghost is is some entity(Spirit) that that stayed behind after the body died.

How's it possible to be able to pass through walls and yet also be seen at the same time? In order to be seen you need to be able to absorb light. In order to absorb light you need to able to disturb it. Which means you have to be solid matter. Which a ghost obviously isn't because it can pass through walls and do all these wonderful things the rest of us can't.

Ghost are cheating the laws of physics.

The whole idea of ghost sex is faulty. And as far as I understand no one can escape the laws of physics. Only plausible theory I can come up with is that its something psychological. That your somehow creating the illusion of having sex.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

No such thing as a ghost your right!..Quantum physics states whatever matter is made of it aint matter! As far as the OOBE goes..if you want one, it goes like this..When you are in that self hypnotised sugestable state you literaly suggest to yourself that you want one.Its the same as saying to youself.Before you go to sleep."I must get up at seven"..and hey presto you wake up at seven....or you forget a name..and you say "it will come to me"..and mabey its a few hours later when you have forgotten about it,the name pops into your head...We couldn't work without this causual sugestibility..For the OOBE..its the same,dont push it just keep it up till it happens. By the by any Marihuanna,will stop OOBEs.and dreams,you have to lay off it for a couple of weeks. LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No smoky the good stuff,huh?

Fine,fine... I can handle it

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Yeh sorry should have said" if you smoke" Should only be used for listening to music and deep telepathic interactions.LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok...this was not a dream. Wide awake, broad daytlight. At first i thought I was having seizure. I laid down and started feeling like I was getting some jolts of electricity... not being outright shocked but it was energy that was coming in jolts and i started getting really tense. I started tossing and turning like crazy... breathing heavy and i started having spasms. I first felt them inside my right thigh. It was like someone kept grabbing the inside of my right thigh... and then i would feel it again... and then again and again like someone nudging...like trying to wake someone up. I thought it was just a twitch at first but then really heavy spasms started happening all throughout. At first i was kind of scared because I knew something was totally and completely different that normal and was thinking i might have to go to the hospital with some type of weird seizure. I will say that I have had some pretty strange things happen and am not easily weirded out by things that make me "feel" weird. i usually get weirded out over things I am thinking about.... not feeling. like, let's say i took something and was feeling weird. I could probably ride it out ok without freaking out... that's what i mean, but this morning it was like something was really going on with reality itself and I keep pulling my head out of the covers to look around to make sure things weren't getting weird all around me.... but shortly after the spasms started i pretty much had a good idea of what was happening.

then I started laughing and hollering and I think "this person" i will say, was getting amused by this and it felt like I was just being grabbed all over. It was like being attacked by affection and i wasn't touching myself or anything.

The #ing BED STARTED MOVING.

*I* was moving. I was wasn't moving myself! I would go completely limp and then tense up and was flipping over being repositioned. there was a moment when I was really out of breath so I turned over on my stomach and pulled my arms close to me and was kind of trying to curl up because I was getting tired from all this... it went on a while!...but while i was on my stomach (that time
) my leg muscles were really tense as my whole body was... but my legs were together and then i felt one move a few inches, then the other, then the other again, then the other again... i'm not trying to be perverted but this person separated my legs!
... I #ing kid you not. This was some crazy #. i feel kinda strange for saying this but this was hands down the best sex I've EVER had.... and no one was in the room and i was not touching myself. I've had sex with many different people over the years but this was something else altogether.
i swear at one point it felt as though he laid on top of me and kissed me and was hugging me and basically put me to sleep.
I felt this energy so intense i didn't know if he (had to be he... just had to be)...I didn't know if he was going to let me go but after round after round of this for an hour or more it started tappering down and kinda seems like we went to sleep. It was totally strange!

I swear "he" has been around all day. While this was happening this morning I thinking "he's going to have me this way all day and I'm going to have a hard time talking on the phone while this is happening... WHAT IF SOMEBODY COMES OVER?"
...there was NO WAY I would have been able to have a conversation. I pictures myself writhing on the floor at work and thought "oh gracious... this is going to be a hell of a day i can tell"
....but at work this wasn't happening. HOWEVER... i kind of felt like someone was with me at work today and as i was almost done with my cleaning I was thinking "good, I can go home now"
... i was wiping off the cafeteria tables and it felt like he was playfully trying to bend me over the table... nudging me again, but not all the way... not like in the bed.

Not only does this seem absolutely real, it is very affectionate and sweet and seem like the activity is thought out. for example, I know if i told him to stop he would stop and this is why this wasn't happening at work today... which is probably a very good thing!

Ok...I'm going to stick around a little while but will probably call it an earlier night than usual.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

I didn't even know it was Valentine's day until I heard it on the radio on the way to work as I was watching a plane draw a huge heart in the sky.... and I thought today would be a drag!....Not so.

THANK YOU MR VALENTINE WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!
edit on 15-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

btw... i don't have seizures but have cared for people who do...different kinds of strange activity so i thought it must have been some very usual seizure.
edit on 15-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
oh... and uh, GUYS....don't try this in real life.

When I realized what was happening I had this thought, like someone talking to me telling me what they were going to do. I did not resist. I do not want to make it sound like this was that incredible because it was not consensual.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
On more then one occasion.... but I've never seen any blue orbs or stuff like that. All that I can tell you is this. It is true what the women say. Sorry for all the rl men out there >,< But yeah..... ~Coughs~
edit on 15-2-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

But you didn't say" NO! Stop! "...It must have been consensual as long as you allowed it to happen?..Either way it was a hellava read.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Whats rl men?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

But you didn't say" NO! Stop! "...It must have been consensual as long as you allowed it to happen?..Either way it was a hellava read.

Yes, that is what I'm saying. It was consensual. I think I must have used a double negative.

If you think it was a helluva read... think how the ride must have been.

ftr... he is still here... or seeming like he's here. Whichever, but yeah.... and he was making jokes last night. He is so funny. I would have to explain it because of the way it seems he is communicating... certain things he was doing (teasing and making me laugh) I can't just hear his voice talking... it's different than that. Sometimes I do hear some voices but it's not like someone is just standing there talking to me, ya know.... maybe he is and it just sounds a little different or something. All I know is the physical side of it is very pronounced, obvious and unmistakable. I was literally being turned over by an unseen force and having all sorts of things done to me limbs, fingers, toes...it was crazy.

I know a lot of people probably think I am so full of # and trolling but I am not making this up and the whole thing took me very much by surprise and I am definitely not complaining.

I would not make something like this up. That would be embarrassing but the mood I'm in right now... I don't care what anyone thinks!
I have too much of a love hangover and don't want him to go anywhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
oh... and uh, GUYS....don't try this in real life.

When I realized what was happening I had this thought, like someone talking to me telling me what they were going to do. I did not resist. I do not want to make it sound like this was that incredible because it was not consensual.

EDIT....Apparently I used a confusing double negative in this post and made it sound like it was not consensual which is opposite from what I was trying to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
God dammit!... Ok...I give up. That was supposed to be an EDIT not a QUOTE.

I wish I could go back to bed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ok I understand..But it sounds a bit like you are creating a Tulpa.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Rl means real life ^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join