It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthXninja
I'm sorry but this is just a wet dream or nocturnal emission... Why you would automatically jump to the paranormal conclusion, I have no idea. Unless you are suggesting that all wet dreams are in reality, actually paranormal events. Maybe you dreamed that it was some paranormal entity when it happened? Maybe next time it will be a person you dream about?

I don't think so. I would say I have had both.

I experienced one time - - what I would call "Spiritual Sexual Encounter". It was very unusual - - very euphoric.

It wasn't like a physical sex act.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthXninja
reply to post by annabanana

I'm not fully awake yet, but were you suggesting that you got pregnant by a spirit? Did I read it wrong? This one is hard for me to swallow. I have a lot of questions but I suppose I should just go find your other thread about it? I shouldn't be posting yet...

yes, stealthXninja, I am suggesting so. Trust me, I know it's hard to swallow. But it's true.

The event/situation has been my personal enigma: I'm always trying to understand it, how does this even work --to create a physical manifestation...

Anna

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I just wonder about the physics of it. Is it nerve ending stimulation? I would imagine that if the nerve endings themselves could be stimulated to replicate the feelings associated with touch and (I dont know) all that other related stuff, then maybe that's how it's done. I just wonder if this is the next phase in paranormal reality TV?

That's the odd part, it all happens in the brain. A touch isn't an object that is transferred by the nerves to the brain rather it is a stimuli to send a signal to the brain that something is happening at some area of the skin. In other words, when feeling something cold the message or signal that goes to the brain doesn't contain anything cold, nor is it cold (if anything it's the body temperature). When feeling something wet, or dry, or hot, it is all interpreted by the brain then another part of the brain experiences it, or at least there is the sense of an entity experiencing a cold touch. Which might not be scientifically proven, this is just my observation or theory after thinking about something I take for granted, the brain still has many mysteries. It isn't a leap to argue the idea of a person being a nonphysical energy that contains all these states but only experiences one when the proper stimuli is transferred by the body's brain, or stimulated, as if a nonphysical body is reacting to the physical body.
edit on 12/2/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

This is an interesting topic and reports of unseen entities having intercourse
with both women and men have been reported for centuries.
Incubus(male) & succubus(female) spirits or Demons do it seems exist.

The evidence speaks for itself IMO, even books have been written on the subject
and also in some case's people have been having these "relationships" willingly.

As mentioned by another poster the film Entity is based on true events of this nature
though this was non consensual sex.This was an outright attack/rape by Demonic forces.

This is hard to imagine for most but it does appear to be real.There are many stories on the web
as well as books on the subject. Aleister Crowley did a great deal of work on sex magik
and i think he touched on this topic when he wrote "The Book Of The Law"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

i dont know if this is the same case but there was an episode of paranormal state with something like that happening

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Okay , I was going to be facetious and post another of my witty comments , but I'll refrain and address this in a somewhat serious manner .

I'm not saying I believe it and am only giving a reference to the first thing that came to mind .

The Bible and the "virgin" birth , stands out to me more than anything else . But of course there are other identical stories that pre-date the biblical story .

I am not a "religious" person , in any sense of the word , so don't construe this as me supporting it in any way .

Just saying , people have been making this type of claim for thousands of years .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Know the difference between a vampirizing Succubus and a enlightened Dakini.

And also the difference between a vampirizing Incubus and a enlightened Daka.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

The Entity was a great movie and to me very scary i cant imagine being sexual attacked by something you cant see and there is no way you can fight it off or know when its going to attack next..be hard to live your life with that monster in it ..plus its suppose to be a true story

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

AHH do have a star as you are truly enlightened my friend

Yes i am glad you made the distinction. the Dakini & Daka, very interesting. i myself
was going to touch on this but know very little other than what i briefly read and do not
have enough knowledge on the sacred sexual rituals.
so glad you posted. seems you are well versed on such topics. excellent.

This has piqued my interest in this "forbidden knowledge" IF you can call it that?
enlightened Knowledge sounds much better.

Know doubt you are well aware of Tantric sex and it's teachings. of course you are! stupid question really.

edit on 12/2/2011 by stealthyaroura because: to add a little

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know if that counts as paranormal,but i read that a person that practises astral projection can have sex with someone in their physical body.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well people have reported of being raped by ghosts so the friendly ones might ask before they jump your bones.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

I heard somewhere that one in a hundred thousand births..are the result of the Ovem dividing without a Sperm trigger.So you have a natural Clone of the mother.Imaculate Conception?..I bet thats a human survival thingy..men have been known to Lactate when an infant needs milk... Anyway it sounds reasonable that the trigger could be an astral sex act.If you accept that Astral sex is a fact.It will happen more often than if you dont.
In fact I know that if you have had Astral sex with someone that you actually physicaly know, but wouldnt nomally see in a sexual context..Their is definiatly a vibe going on with this person which wasn't the case before the act.
During intercourse,their is a time when the physical act takes on a dreamlike other worldly state..in fact no diff between astral and physical sex?.(.I had Astral sex the other night with an Italian looking Female,very nice..and very memoriable,I have never met this female in the flesh..but the act itself was more like "soul comunication"..It exists.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Anyone ever experience anything like this?

Yes.

Encounters such as these happen more far often than are usually remembered. If you wish to have such an experience, it is easily arranged. Simply go to sleep broadcasting intent and receptivity to it. Such calls will often be heard and responded to.

I offer no particular judgement one way or another as to the wisdom of such a choice. Such experiences are available. Choose or reject them as you please. If you seek to have such an encounter I recommend being clear in your intent as to the nature of the experience you wish to have.

if the nerve endings themselves could be stimulated

In most of these types of encounters it's not the part of your body that you would call your physical body that's having sex.

I just wonder about the physics of it.

Your body occupies more space than you visibly see. The vehicle you occcupy extends into higher and lower "frequencies" than the flesh and blood part that you mostly pay attention to during your waking state. Energy exchanges may occur between individuals at these levels just as they may occur at the physical. Additionally, there are beings who lack what we would call a physical body, but nevertheless have a "body," the lower end of which manifests at frequencies that overlap the higher end of ours. Energy exchanges may occur where overlap occurs.

Such overlaps also occur with creatures whose higher end overlaps our lower end. Sexual encounters with creatures of this sort are referred to as bestiality.

edit on 12-2-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Actually Marilyn Monroe's ghost has sex with me. We have a good time some nights,but hey what can I say... The lady is wild.

Just kidding.

First time I've heard of this phenomena. Pretty strange. Mean... How could it be possible?

Don't want to write it off. But I doubt it's true. Having sexual intercourse with a ghost?
Riiiight

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
maybe this is why jesus christ, krishna, and many other people that claimed to have a virgin mother was born through paranormal sex?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Ok ..We as Humans are so complex,We cant take to much of reality..Some can take more than others.But let the facts speak for themselves..The Human body is an amazing machine..But a Machine never the less..What do machines do?..They " Elevate effort"..When you lift your arm its an act of Levitation..you create polypeptides in your brain..orders in fact.. from your Mind/soul /Astral being... that enable this to happen. The body grounds us,to live in a world of cause and effect. Their are two extreme states of Consiousness..being Awake..and being Asleep.But they are degrees of the one Conciousness. When we think we are awake we can be sometimes be furthur into the Asleep state than we think..and when we are Asleep..we can be furthur toward the awake state than we realise.In fact conciousness "Is subject to our will".Their are many states of Conciousness one is,where the Mind/Soul/Astral body..is freed from the usual day to day cause and effect when the body is asleep..Ie when the body is asleep but the Mind is awake.But like most things it must be learned. When your imperfect body wears out like machines eventntualy do.Hopefully we will have all learned enough not to get recycled. Ask not "Why do we sleep?..but Why are we awake?..Dont forget Hell is confusion..stay focused.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Mmmm I hear you...

Just think it's totally strange. Read the above poster saying there's actually some way of willing this to happen. Like sending a request out for good time into the ghostly world. Now your talking about training your body. K,fine... How?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
post removed by staff

haha! well, they should damn well come back and finish the job

But I digress.

I did see some really weird documentary on TV many years ago about alien abductions. They interviewed some weird guy that claimed to be regularily visited by aliens with woman features (like hair and even tits) and he said he was instructed to have sex with them. He even had some interesting paintings of his encounters

edit on Sat Feb 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote removed

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join