It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Sex. Is It Possible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
After Ghost Adventures, they premiered a show called Ghostly Lovers, and it had three women with stories about having affairs with spirits. One was just some ghost's booty call, the next was banging her past life lover and the third was throwing down with her late husband.

I don't know.

Anyone ever experience anything like this? I did a web search and ran into a page that suggests that this happens a lot. www.hauntedamericatours.com... Apparently, there's some serious tang being channeled in Texas, according to this site, but I have to admit that I'm skeptical.

I've been "caressed" by the "spider webs", but I've never felt real fingers on me from a spirit. I don't know if that sort of thing could be anything other than delusion and sensory hallucination. Not that it'd make it any less real for the person experiencing it, I suppose.

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Look into the myth of Lilith.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

There are things called incubus (male) and sucubus (female) who are entities that make sexual moves on people whilst they sleep and draw their energy. Now in all honesty and in spite of my experience with real paranormal activities and entities I am very down to earth and would under normal circumstances be quite sceptical of this kind of thing and believe it was probably some kind of lucid dream being experienced by the victim.

However, I have actually experienced this once firsthand several years ago ... and when I woke-up I honestly believed it had been a dream ... but when I got out of bed (and without being graphic) my body felt as if I had physically had sex ... I lived alone at the time and whilst it wasn't a scary or even unpleasant sensation
it was very disconcerting.

Now, what makes this even weirder (if that isn't weird enough for you) my friend stopped by later that day for a coffee ... and this was really on my mind because it was bizarre that it felt so physically real, so naturally I wanted to tell her about it so she could reassure me that it was just a very lucid dream ... but I felt embarassed and she is my best friend for goodness sake, who I can talk to about absolutely anything.

In the end I decided I needed to say something so I recounted what had happened whilst I was asleep and how I'd felt when I got out of bed ... then imagine my horror when she coyly admitted that exactly the same thing had happened to her the previous night too !

We both laughed and made jokes about it but in reality it was very unnerving and thankfully it has never happened a second time.

So to answer your original question I believe ... yes ... it is possible.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I just wonder about the physics of it. Is it nerve ending stimulation? I would imagine that if the nerve endings themselves could be stimulated to replicate the feelings associated with touch and (I dont know) all that other related stuff, then maybe that's how it's done. I just wonder if this is the next phase in paranormal reality TV?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

The women on that show described it as being more like electrical sensations that were "targeted", and yet they made it seem like they could tell it wasn't static electricity. What was similar to what's normal and what was different? You don;t have to be graphic, but I'm trying to get a baseline of general understanding that isn't so vague that any notion could rise out of it (so to speak).

My curiosity involves the possible physical connections between the corporeal and the spiritual realm, and where those possible connections would connect specifically. This seems like a more clearly defined area that's not so worked over as sight, sound, general "feelings", and other more general sensations. It's also not an experience that most people would psychologically default to within certain circumstancial confines. It'd have to be imposed by an extraordinary external force - I guess that's what I'm trying to say here. This wouldn't be culturally suggested as a readily available experience - unlike seeing a ghost or sensing a presence.

Any details from anyone on this would be helpful.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I just wonder about the physics of it. Is it nerve ending stimulation? I would imagine that if the nerve endings themselves could be stimulated to replicate the feelings associated with touch and (I dont know) all that other related stuff, then maybe that's how it's done. I just wonder if this is the next phase in paranormal reality TV?

I think this sounds like the most logical explanation and is probably the case.

As for the next step in 'paranorma' reality TV ... it's only a matter of time I guess

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I understand what you're saying and I would have to say that it was definately 'different' ... 'absolute intensity' are the words that spring to mind ... and not in a bad way ... truth be told I think that's what was the freakiest thing about it !

I think that's why it felt so physical the next morning when I was wide awake ... it felt like I'd had an amazing night ... it's just the thought of the source.

But as paranormal entities are thought to be electrically charged energies it would tie in with your theory that I replied to in my last post.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Im thinking it is just some sort of ramped up version of a wet dream, it would be extremely easy for the mind and body to do i imagine...and to be honest seems vastly more plausible than a horny demon sneaking in to your bedroom to fulfill its dirty desires, who cares about the technicalities though, i want one!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have wondered about these things for a majority of my life and I'm so glad to see someone else shares this curiosity about otherworldly sex. I've had some experiences...four actually--and each one was completely different. For some years I've been doing research to seek answers to many of my own questions, in part, it's how I found my way to ATS. Most research has been very unsatisfactory in answering my questions nor even quasi relating to my experiences. I rarely talk about any of it because most folks think I'm looney when I do and I've kept the secrets to myself.

In short, yes it happens. And it happens in many different ways. I don't believe, I absolutely know it is possible. Do I have proof? Yes. I have a daughter... (there is a thread on here that I posted when I first joined). Whereas I have come to understand my experiences on a spiritual plane, I have yet to understand the medical or even scientific end of it.

In one particular experience, it was very much in the "physical" with an arousal level that I've never experienced in any human intimacies. It was done through a vibrational method of some sort, as if the vibrations around me had changed--they were actually hypnotising me and drawing me into an excruciating state of arousal. Of the four experiences I had this was not one of the good ones. I would never have believed it to have happened, I'm sure I would have talked myself right into rationalizing something reasonable around it, had it not been for my roomate's experience. A few minutes after the entity left me (I fought it off) it tried the same thing with my roomate. She came screaming into my room "Something's was trying to get me, something was trying to get me..." were her words. She claims it actually pulled the blanket off her. She never again slept in her bedroom as long as we stayed there.

On the other hand, when the experience (of sex) happened which resulted in conception, its "vibrations" seem to come through the cerebral channel. (Trying to remain delicate here
During any experience with "normal" human sex, the orgasmic explusion begins with sensations in the physical area of our bodies, but in the spiritual sex, (and I can only speak from the persepective of my own experiences) the vibrations begin at some place behind your mind--from this cerebral position the vibrations extend into the physical being. I know it sounds pretty convoluted, but it really is clear as a bell once it happens to you. I'm sure there are phylosophies and training workshops for better sexual experiences through use of the third eye, but I'm not the expert on such. I can only say this is what it seemed like (to me) to have sex with a spiritual being.

Hope this helps.
Annabanana

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Im thinking it is just some sort of ramped up version of a wet dream, it would be extremely easy for the mind and body to do i imagine...and to be honest seems vastly more plausible than a horny demon sneaking in to your bedroom to fulfill its dirty desires, who cares about the technicalities though, i want one!

Could be - - but it did happen to me just once.

Very euphoric feeling. Very unusual.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Annee because: quotes

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It might be worth you looking into the Doris Bithers case, the case made famous by the film The Entity. Ghost theory done a recent interview with her son here, although it doesnt reveal all what happened it does give you a little insight. If you havent seen the film The Entity, its well worth the watch, just for interest sake if anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this is just a wet dream or nocturnal emission... Why you would automatically jump to the paranormal conclusion, I have no idea. Unless you are suggesting that all wet dreams are in reality, actually paranormal events. Maybe you dreamed that it was some paranormal entity when it happened? Maybe next time it will be a person you dream about?

link   
Lol, I seen "Paranormal Sex" and automatically I thought, "Paranormal AIDS"?

I love ATS for this reason, so out of the box. I love it.

On-topic:

Hmm, well I suppose it could explain "wet-dreams" I've heard of a lot of things during my time of meditation, but I think the most frightening was the "Mojos" Where they jump into your crown and possess you. On a personal level, I've only experienced something like a wet-dream once in my life and it was a woman I've never seen or met before and it did feel like a dream afterwards. I was really into Lucid Dreaming and Meditation at the same time, and I've run into a lot of entities during that time so it never crossed my mind that I could have had Paranormal Sex.. I'm glad she was beautiful

link   

edit on 12-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Double Post

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

One thing i would be sure of is that the secret agencies have researched this, and who knows. I would say it may be possible, and i assume a secret program has researched it.

I think it may be possible, and i think it must of been researched seeing how humans are.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

I'm not fully awake yet, but were you suggesting that you got pregnant by a spirit? Did I read it wrong? This one is hard for me to swallow. I have a lot of questions but I suppose I should just go find your other thread about it? I shouldn't be posting yet...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join