It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The camp that toppled a president (photo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This stunning photo shows us how well organised Tahrir square became. All we saw on tv was thousands of people standing around waving flags.. Yet the gritty reality is that a small village sprung up out of nowhere and shifted the sands of an ancient desert in days.
Each location has a photo connected to it so you'll need to visit the original photo to get those pics.
Full story found here
www.bbc.co.uk...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889b297f44a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Wow ! I guess organized chaos can exist !.. cool find op..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Humans banding together for a common cause... Simply amazing !! And it actually worked.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
That they have bins for rubbish is a wonderful sign.

You might be out protesting but you've got the brains to keep what your protesting for protected and clean. It sure does look reasonably clean down there, even if it is covered with people.

either the people used the bins as they needed to, or there was an organised group picking litter.
Top marks to them.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
and to think this might be their first massively popular protest since mubarak came into power. impressive.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They should have placed rubbish bins right next to the main stage.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Looks like DC the day of the Tea Party protest.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by Extralien

Wow ! I guess organized chaos can exist !.. cool find op..

I don't buy into the organized chaos theory. I think this whole thing was probably organized by someone with an agenda which we aren't seeing just yet.

This pic is proof that this revolution was planned and executed in a very orderly manner. We need to be asking who is behind this and what is their agenda?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
WoW

Anyone who doubts that a NWO, PTB or Globalists, need to read your thread.
SnF

This proves that either the "Brotherhood" was backed by HUGE amounts of Oil money, or the satanic NWO et al, is making a major power play.
I fear the fan has started.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have not seen a date for this main picture, but you have to consider that this camp was built up over 18 days.

Glastonbury festival is over a weekend and gets more tents than this..

From my own observations of the protest, this camp took time to set up and get organised. It would not be difficult for one man to stand there witha loud hailer and ask people to get certain items in order to put the government under siege.

These people brought their own country to a stand still and may very well have been preparing to protest until September.. I sure as heck would have if it had come to that. The people had access to all the countries resources. Mubarak would soon have run out of people willing to go get him his slippers, smoking jacket and bath chair..

new topics

top topics

join