It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights confirmed not flares

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
I'm usually an expert in finding documentaries and movies online, but this one I can only find in German :-(

www.youtube.com...

here is the english version....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
why do people still refer to it as one incident escapes my mind,

theres atleast 3 different incidents that day

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The general consensus, for the rational logical thinker, is that the initial (not photographed) sighting, after was reported, prompted someone in the echelon (who actually knew what it was....and, my bet is, it's ours) ordered the flares....as a very, very public distraction.

Is that you saying there IS something real about UFO sightings and that those in the "echelon" are covering it up??

My issue with the "flares" story is the time it took to come out with it..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry but I've seen a video which shows the lights/flares disappearing from sight below the mountain range... However, I agree with some of the other posters on here who aren't fooled into believing that this was one seperate incident! It may be that the USAF conducted this episode purely to descredit the earlier sightings!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Quite possibly the TR3B delta aircraft. Now I know most people say its up to a mile wide, but apparently this aircraft is "so ahead of its time" it can create illusions to its size, shape and color. Some speculation I've heard reads that it can even bend light around it. Of course, this is all rumored considering the government will not come out about this type of technology. I would say probably 9/10 UFO sightings are TR3 technology from the past 20 years.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Years ago I was acquainted with a pretty senior aerospace engineer (I knew his son) and I once asked him about the Phoenix Lights. He told me point blank that he knew what it was and that they were not flares, nor aliens, but were some sort of military experiment. He said he couldn't say any more specifically, only that it was a "much more advanced" version of something that the U.S. used in the 1991 Gulf War and that the tech used in the Phoenix Lights was very "technologically sweet." He really kind of lit up when saying that last bit, he seemed to find the tech he was talking about very fascinating.

My best guess - and this is just a guess with no other info than what I related above - is that it was some sort of radar suppression system, like the Wild Weasel planes we used in the first Gulf War. I could imagine they put up a line of those things (whatever they were), and flew planes back and forth behind them, trying to track them on radar. I remember I asked him if it was some sort of anti-radar system but as I recall he just kind of shrugged and said he couldn't say any more about the it.
edit on 2/13/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join